The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Vapor_eyes I wonder if you could give a little more detail on order number? Thanks in advance! I'm Jan. 16, my #239xx.
Congratulations on confirmation!

***disclaimer -> this is all theoretical talk about delivery time and probably wrong ***

hmm I just wanna comment that I am March 2016 with 251xx

newest reported received hopper on reddit was 224xx with Gray Ti

and you are 239xx so less then 2000 units between or a month of Hopper labs production and then little over 1000 units until me in 251xx

so maybe actually 2016 hoppers getting mailed out soon ? ... am I getting a hopper before xmas ?

:razz:
My order number is 223xx, hope that helps.

I ordered mine 14 of august 2016 with priority shipping it was shipped on 18 of august, it is now in customs in the uk and also every time I emailed I get a reply within 24 hours. I hope it gets approved at customs

Last edited:

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
196XX oct 15
Thanks! Great to see those October orders getting filled.

I ordered mine 14 of august 2016 with priority shipping it was shipped on 18 of august, it is now in customs in the uk and also every time I emailed I get a reply within 24 hours. I hope it gets approved at customs

If you ordered last week and it's already in customs today I'm assuming you ordered from someone other than Grasshopper labs, yes?

no from grasshopper direct I was surprised as it said estimated ship date september

moondog

no from grasshopper direct I was surprised as it said estimated ship date september
Wait, you placed your order direct from the Grasshopper website LAST WEEK and it shipped to you today, ahead of everyone who has outstanding orders from October 2015 on through earlier this month? Something is not adding up here.

moondog,

Thanks! Great to see those October orders getting filled.

If you ordered last week and it's already in customs today I'm assuming you ordered from someone other than Grasshopper labs, yes?

28xxx

well my mate who told me about it said he was surprised maybe someone cancelled and I filled the space and every one else stayed in same place in queue no idea but this is correct if I was better with computers id add some screen shots I may try later
Wait, you placed your order direct from the Grasshopper website LAST WEEK and it shipped to you today, ahead of everyone who has outstanding orders from October 2015 on through earlier this month? Something is not adding up here.

they did try to sell me priority shipping through email after id initially ordered with priority so don't understand that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gregori

moondog

well my mate who told me about it said he was surprised maybe someone cancelled and I filled the space and every one else stayed in same place in queue no idea but this is correct if I was better with computers id add some screen shots I may try later
Well, I'm speechless, since I don't think that's how anyone thinks it's supposed to work. Congratulations to you on the score, but I expect we will now see a shitstorm of outrage (directed at GHL, not you.)
:popcorn:

Well, I'm speechless, since I don't think that's how anyone thinks it's supposed to work. Congratulations to you on the score, but I expect we will now see a shitstorm of outrage (directed at GHL, not you.)
:popcorn:

thanks I'm expecting allsorts of abuse do being a troll and whatnot but I'm not bothered I know its on its way if it gets through Customs and I'm skint so hope they don't rinse me

moondog

thanks I'm expecting allsorts of abuse do being a troll and whatnot but I'm not bothered I know its on its way if it gets through Customs and I'm skint so hope they don't rinse me
To be honest, it did occur to me briefly that you were just yanking my/our chain; but then I decided to take you at face value. I wonder, though, why your message count stays at 6 no matter how many times you post. Hmm...

moondog,
Reactions: Gregori

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
To be honest, it did occur to me briefly that you were just yanking my/our chain; but then I decided to take you at face value. I wonder, though, why your message count stays at 6 no matter how many times you post. Hmm...
His message post is now 4 since I merged 3 back to back posts, but nonetheless, his message count is functioning properly. Notice how all your messages say 342? That number updates throughout all your posts on the forum, so it's totally normal.

Getting a hopper in a week? Well, that's not normal at all.

:peace:

His message post is now 4 since I merged 3 back to back posts, but nonetheless, his message count is functioning properly. Notice how all your messages say 342? That number updates throughout all your posts on the forum, so it's totally normal.

ill add pics when get it in front of a screenshot of my order recipt and tracking info when I receive it

Modnote: Edited to fix quoted text

Last edited by a moderator:

moondog

Getting a hopper in a week? Well, that's not normal at all.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Thanks for clearing that up. I'm going to go :bang: for a while until the embarrassment wears off.

Feel free to laugh, but remember, you'll all get old too one day.

And I can't even blame it on GIM since I don't have one yet.

Lahey

Cruisin'
Order # 227xx dark grey titanium

order placed 10/25/15

address confirmation 8/23/16

My SS I got from vapefiend has been flawless, daily driver for almost 4 months. I absolutely love it. Looking forward to being spoiled with a second one. Psyched!

May I ask which one you bought? Maybe you were the only one to order a green Grasshopper in the last 11 months.:rofl:
a standard stainless hopper all I could afford that's why I got it from gh labs even though in in UK it worked out cheaper ( maybe not now as customs now have it)and I was ok to wait a few months a little thing happened tho the day after ordering a real life grasshopper landed in front of me while I was having a smoke he had a messed up leg so I took it home and tried to help it unfortunately it didn't make it I will also post a pic of this. Sounds crazy but it happened hope it doesn't mean ill get a broken one. Ha

update hopper just released from customs with charges ill update how much they sting me

Last edited:
Top Bottom