The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Kalessin

They better get stuff in order before the end of May cause when the Firefly 2 comes out they might be fucked lol. It heats up to 400 in 3 sec or less and

YOU WILL RECEIVE IT SHORTLY AFTER GIVING THEM OVER 300$!!!
I would pay GHL 400$ for my damn Ti right now if they would put it in my hand when I get up. Oh well I'll get me a Firefly and sell my Pax 2 and then see my GH................:bang::myday:
I thought I read somewhere that the FF2 only lets you adjust temp by phone app? If so that's a dealbreaker for me. One of the things I love about the Hopper is it's simply functional design

JoeMama

Really go read about the FF 2 it's badass.
YOU have 3 months GH.... Or else.
@OldCreepy, do you know what we are looking at here at the t=4:17 mark in this Firefly 2 review from Vapecritic?

So this thing is convection! Well well well, GH has a bit of a small-size, "single-hits" convection vape competition....

As much as I'm still going to wait for my GH, which is now "May 2016", I am seriously going to consider the FF2 if GHL misses that date.

BadDog No

While I'm waiting for my GH I have 2 original FireFlys to keep me company, both purchased in the last several months. I've actually gotten 4 but 2 went to friends. Have to be careful since the early ones had weak batteries and the early heaters are fragile as well, but the newer models are just fine. Ebay wants silly $ for used, but they're cheaper here and Ebay also has some "factory refurbished" that I've had good luck with. Full convection for around $100...just sayin...

BadDog No,

Vaperist

That's total bs! They still advertise that new orders will ship by May knowing there are orders that are a year old which haven't been fulfilled yet.
this is what worries me most. they are just adding two more months to our estimate after every two months. same shit again. even after last update where they admitted being guilty for an unrealistic estimates. and promised this time to give us more realistic ones.

all i'm seeing is that there are a wonderful sale out at VapeFiend which never ends while we all wait.

Last edited:

Tdtour

Once again someone posted a comment on their FB page and it got deleted. Not crazy about how they are handling peoples concerns regarding delivery times. Like I said in a previous post. If HL does not deliver soon I will ask for a refund and get another vape, right now the FF2 looks promising.

With the lack of repsonse from HL and how they avoid customers, I would not be surprised if they got rid of the life time warranty. You would figure they would treat people in this community with some common courtesy.

But like all of you I am still on the waiting fence thinking if I should bail or not.

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
I AM LEAVING!!!(the post)

20/12/2014 delivered!!!
Dark Grey, Stainless.

1 word for the people waiting. MASTERPIECE.
They either forgot or the customs stole my 2 leather cases. But delta3dstudio is here for us :D

Btw they cant say anything or even mention anything for shipping over the 2 months mark or paypal will block them. MEANS YOU LL NOT HAVE A VAPE TO WAIT FOR.
(blame paypal for that, they are not even allowed to say sorry about the delay)
I am waiting close to 2 years. Let the people work... they are doing something that most of us cant even dream.
To be honest, I was dreaming for a vape exactly like that.
And for gods name stop blackmail them with refunds.

Over and out!!
There is not a single vape out there that I have personaly tested that comes close to that 'magic" of holding a pen in your hand that can melt your face with 1 hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldCreepy

How great it must be to say those words!... Glad you got yours, now cut that bitch into 8,000 pieces so we can hurry and get them in the ground before next frost sets in.

Because when you think about how long it would take for a GH to grow from perlite, we might be better off.

just sayin' We might find you and your little friend to.

TOTALLY DIFF SUB:

You guys think they grow or build theses Bigfoot sticks?
If it's build then they need to plug it in or blow down center of the cartrage (like now)
If it grown then you think they use there own shit?
Maybe they shit SS and Ti
They are magma lizards and they turn herb into fine baby powder metal then shit in hole incert GH poo seeds!
Just sayin' I might need to sleep.

OldCreepy,
Reactions: Hjalmark

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The shipping dates for new orders are now showing as August 2016

https://www.grasshoppervape.com/store/product/titanium-grasshopper/

Still doubt that is at all accurate, but wonder if this has to do with the comment made about someone on reddit reporting these guys for fraud to paypal. But doesn't a ship date that far down the road violate paypal policy anyway? For example, Amazon doesn't charge for backorders until they ship out.

Edit. I personally am hoping to have mine for August (current estimated of May 2016 first order April 2015). The VC and Milaana will work for what i want, but if possible i want to maximize stealth.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Chinese companies have had enough time to copy the GH. If you find one off eBay or somewhere else just make sure it is authentic and not a knock off.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
The Chinese companies have had enough time to copy the GH. If you find one off eBay or somewhere else just make sure it is authentic and not a knock off.

A true working knock off may be a ways off yet. I doubt many of the Chinese engineers preordered or are willing to pay the top dollar from the vendors/sellers who have been selling outside of GHL

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: vapen00b

BadDog No

I just logged onto the GH site to see if my projected shipping date had become more realistic. It hasn't, they're still trying for May and I only placed my order last month. Don't think Hopper Labs is through trying to blow smoke up our, well, you know. Still, that August estimation for new orders is a good first step even if it still seems optimistic. Christmas. Yep, if it's not here by Christmas; well, I'll just have to wait some more...:lol:

Mr. Me2

Still doubt that is at all accurate, but wonder if this has to do with the comment made about someone on reddit reporting these guys for fraud to paypal. But doesn't a ship date that far down the road violate paypal policy anyway? For example, Amazon doesn't charge for backorders until they ship out.

Edit. I personally am hoping to have mine for August (current estimated of May 2016 first order April 2015). The VC and Milaana will work for what i want, but if possible i want to maximize stealth.
Boy, I hope you're wrong about your expected delivery. I have selfish reasons...my preorder is a couple months after yours, and I'm still holding out hope for a May delivery. I'd feel better if we started to see hoppers received by those with 2015 preorder dates.

Vaperist

Last edited:

Crow

Im surprised they have the esd as August for new orders. Even though that date is most likely bologna

Crow,
Top Bottom