The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

OldCreepy

Really..... No more emails? Come on people don't give up yet. Or at least leave the gun and only take the Johnny walker.

Ps: when I get my Ti GH I'm naming it chupacabra!!!! CALLED IT!

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!

making random sounds to see if my GH comes faster, wonder if this is now going to be moved to the other thread :p

a lot of people dont really understand but deadliest thing about the waiting is the wait it self

waited ... 1 month and 1 day

OldCreepy

"OldCreepy is following you" :o

Story of my fucking life :doh:

Ha! Ha! Ha! Idk what kind of mental image you people have of the "Old" "Creepy" "Guy" but if it helps you forget how SORE HL has made your anus then this old bastard is doing his daily deed x2. It's you job to figure out if the pain down there is good or bad "to you" I don't much care for SS or Ti probing so I might get ahold of VapeFiend and see if that have anymore of that sweet GH anus cream. Maybe I can get my fix before HL ups the size of what they want to put inside me.

HAVE A NICE DAY

ANUS ANUS ANUS
Type the word anus at checkout and HL will give you a reach around before putting it in.

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Ha! Ha! Ha! Idk what kind of mental image you people have of the "Old" "Creepy" "Guy" but if it helps you forget how SORE HL has made your anus then this old bastard is doing his daily deed x2. It's you job to figure out if the pain down there is good or bad "to you" I don't much care for SS or Ti probing so I might get ahold of VapeFiend and see if that have anymore of that sweet GH anus cream. Maybe I can get my fix before HL ups the size of what they want to put inside me.

HAVE A NICE DAY

ANUS ANUS ANUS
Type the word anus at checkout and HL will give you a reach around before putting it in.
I heard they were getting some SS ones in a week or two.

Vapetrees,
Reactions: EdE80

EdE80

Check VF's Twitter feed. They said they were getting some SS Hoppers in on the feed. They also announced the recent Colored Ti restock on Twitter, just make sure you convert the time to your zone, and get on the site a minute early.

That's how I got mine

McQuack

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrassHopperVape/comments/4d7ub3/current_shipping_progress/

KFF0Nzd.png

OldCreepy

Check VF's Twitter feed. They said they were getting some SS Hoppers in on the feed. They also announced the recent Colored Ti restock on Twitter, just make sure you convert the time to your zone, and get on the site a minute early.

That's how I got mine

I was looking on there feed and only thing I seen with GH sale dates was for the last one around 3/17/16 so where is the part on the next batch of GH's? I have a Ti ordered but will get a SS if they have them long enough for me to grab ahold of it. Or just go.....

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!

Also if it's 10:50 am for me now, what time would it be for those vapefiends?

OldCreepy,
Reactions: JoeMama

JoeMama

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!

making random sounds to see if my GH comes faster, wonder if this is now going to be moved to the other thread :p

a lot of people dont really understand but deadliest thing about the waiting is the wait it self
I was looking on there feed and only thing I seen with GH sale dates was for the last one around 3/17/16 so where is the part on the next batch of GH's? I have a Ti ordered but will get a SS if they have them long enough for me to grab ahold of it. Or just go.....

I'm thinking LA LA LA's are a much better strategy...

LA LA LA, Fuckin' LA LA LA Fuckin' LA LA Fuckin' LAAAAAA

Everybody now!

GHL hasn't updated their order status on my account, still says March 2015.
Maybe they know who the ingrates are and they're putting us to the back of the line. :ugh:

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
If any of you are waiting to stop combustion using the GH, do yourself a favor and buy yourself an Arizer Air to get you by, if you still have a few months left or maybe a year. Your health and peace of mind will thank you for it.

I can't believe it's taking so long for the pre-orders to start flowing. I thought in February was the month. Here we are in April. It's like watching grass grow.

Edit
It feels like I've heard "we are almost there" several times, like for a year.

Last edited:

YaFreekin Right

If any of you are waiting to stop combustion using the GH, do yourself a favor and buy yourself an Arizer Air to get you by, if you still have a few months left or maybe a year. Your health and peace of mind will thank you for it.

I can't believe it's taking so long for the pre-orders to start flowing. I thought in February was the month. Here we are in April. It's like watching grass grow.

Edit
It feels like I've heard "we are almost there" several times, like for a year.

Do yourself a real favor & buy a VapCap. $30 & IMO better performance than the Air. But I believe we are getting OT.

EdE80

They must have deleted the tweet, and I can tell you that I bought mine from them at 7am, that's Chicago time. Good luck.

Here's the link for the SS too

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer-stainless-steel.html

EdE80,

Mr. Me2

If you want a ti, check out the classifieds here

Mr. Me2,
Top Bottom