Discontinued The Extreme Vaporizer Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
yiuneek said:
2. I plan to clean my glass pieces for the first time, using the alcohol honey extracting method, as soon as some replacement parts arrive. (Anyone know how long regular shipping take directly from Arizer? I'm in Florida. I emailed them so hopefully they get back to me). ]
I just received my extreme with express shipping it took 5 days. customs must have delayed. if your ordering parts they will probably be faster. for portables you might wanna look at the I inhale for now.

buddhaholic420,

yiuneek

Thanks buddhaholic! I'll check it out. Arizer got back to me and said I should get my new pieces this week. I can't wait because as soon as I have some backup glass i am going to try and harvest some icky honey for the first time. i plan on using alcohol 92% (best i could find at CVS), let it sit and then evaporate. I know i read a post about this method somewhere on here. Anyway, I'm not sure what the best way to use the honey afterwards is, or how to store it and move it . . . trial and error! I'll try and take some pix if anyone is interested. I think Marcuss already put some nice ones up (*dialtone* marijuana affects the memory). I am also going to make some delicious hard candy from the duff (already vapoed bud, no?), mmm mmm mmm.

:peace:

yiuneek,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
yiuneek said:
Thanks buddhaholic! I'll check it out. Arizer got back to me and said I should get my new pieces this week. I can't wait because as soon as I have some backup glass i am going to try and harvest some icky honey for the first time. i plan on using alcohol 92% (best i could find at CVS), let it sit and then evaporate. I know i read a post about this method somewhere on here. Anyway, I'm not sure what the best way to use the honey afterwards is, or how to store it and move it . . . trial and error! I'll try and take some pix if anyone is interested. I think Marcuss already put some nice ones up (*dialtone* marijuana affects the memory). I am also going to make some delicious hard candy from the duff (already vapoed bud, no?), mmm mmm mmm.

yeah dude. I am also doing that honey tech with iso 90%. I M also throwing stems in there as well to leech more thc remnants. I am also making a tincture with 95 % grain alcohol and a ton of vaped stuff. hope it works out. anyways. this is all I will say about this. don't wanna go off subject. I have found vaping at 355f for first bag then 374f for second. I usually do not go further since I use about 1/4 of clear area to black line. oh. I have a version 3that goes to 500f. I must say this has been the best purchase ever. I love it.

buddhaholic420,

yiuneek

yea i've kept all my stems too for the same reason. everything counts. :D

I vape closer to 400F actually, and also have the v3. For the record I use celsius. My stuff doesnt even get that crispy after 5-6 good bags, but I fill the bowl right up to the black line. . . Have you ever tried saving a bad for an extended period of time? I wonder if the strength fades or the tastes harshens (like when you leave smoke in a bong and it goes "stale" :ko: can be gross). I was thinking about taking a couple bags with me on the way to work and hit them right before i go in for maximum lasting effect :cool:

yiuneek,

yiuneek

i've thought of that but the Xtreme has at least two hot glass parts which could be dangerous :o plus i dont have tints (heat up!) and if i use the fan for the balloons it needs a flat surface so that the air vent on the bottom of the machine is unobstructed. I plan on eventually getting a portable vape once ive done more research re: my options. For now i am looking for a way to transport vapor. Also, it'd just be cool to be able to travel with some kind of a "shot" of very dense vapor. I think I just blew my own mind. :lol: Either I'm completely vaped (:brow:), well I am, but how badass would it be to have little compressed vapor cartridges, similar to nitrous and whippets, only not as pressurized maybe. Sorry for the stream of consciousness

yiuneek,

rayroster

Retailer
Hey I bought the extreme Vape and trust it is the best vape out there. It has different fan speeds, also it operates with a remote totally cool. They usually retail for $299.99 but i got a good deal at [removed]....I used the coupon that they emailed me vapes15, i think the coupon can be used over and over and it can you 15% off most of the vapes on this website also they are throwing a free sharpstone grinders with the purchase of an extreme vape. Best Deal on this product right now....

modnote: dear moron, if you're going to shill spam for your shitty website, try using a different email address.

rayroster,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yiuneek...you should be able to transport your bag of vapor if you just plug up the hole in the mouthpiece with something. I don't know how long it lasts, but the only risk is the vapor condensing on the inside of the bag (or your plug falling out and vapor escaping). I think one of the Volcano users around here mentioned something like 30 minutes, but it could be a little longer than that (a few hours, maybe?). Shoot Volcano South a PM, as I'll bet he knows how long vapor lasts in a bag.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
rayroster said:
Hey I bought the extreme Vape and trust it is the best vape out there. It has different fan speeds, also it operates with a remote totally cool. They usually retail for $299.99 but i got a good deal at [removed]....I used the coupon that they emailed me vapes15, i think the coupon can be used over and over and it can you 15% off most of the vapes on this website also they are throwing a free sharpstone grinders with the purchase of an extreme vape. Best Deal on this product right now....

modnote: dear moron, if you're going to shill spam for your shitty website, try using a different email address.
Whoa! Spam for breaksfast! :lol: And he could have gotten free advertising in the resellers thread if he'd bothered to do some browsing. :/

yiuneek, vapor in a bag (or any container) condenses at a steady rate. I'd say after 30 min. you've lost half, and trying to save it for an hour is pretty much a waste. The amount you load could definitely affect storage time, but I've never been willing to waste vapor in order to test. Also, in cold weather, as soon as you take the bag ouside, condensation will be much quicker due to the bag getting cold. You need to think of vapor like french fries-good while hot and crispy, but cold and soggy they ain't worth messing with.

max,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
max said:
yiuneek, vapor in a bag (or any container) condenses at a steady rate. I'd say after 30 min. you've lost half, and trying to save it for an hour is pretty much a waste. The amount you load could definitely affect storage time, but I've never been willing to waste vapor in order to test. Also, in cold weather, as soon as you take the bag ouside, condensation will be much quicker due to the bag getting cold. You need to think of vapor like french fries-good while hot and crispy, but cold and soggy they ain't worth messing with.
Very true. I tried testing it as I love testing all my vape stuff. It seems to reduce the vapor quality and density quite a bit after an hour. I would say it still worked, but not nearly as good. I find it's a waste bro so don't bother saving bags.

buddhaholic420,

yiuneek

thanks for everyone's advice, it will save me sadness of letting a bag get wasted over time as an experiment.
I got my replacement parts from arizer today, so I'm ready to soak some glass in some iso!!! cant wait, im planning on soaking the tubing in there too.
I have found no way of removing the whip OR mini whip from their respective glass elbows due to the glass' little ridges. Does anyone know of a method for removing without breaking the glass? I tried to heat lightly and turn, to no avail. And the iso wont hurt the tubing i am assuming, correct?

buddhaholic420 said:
max said:
Very true. I tried testing it as I love testing all my vape stuff. It seems to reduce the vapor quality and density quite a bit after an hour. I would say it still worked, but not nearly as good. I find it's a waste bro so don't bother saving bags.
do you think if the vapor were pressurized it could last longer?

yiuneek,

max

Out to lunch
I have found no way of removing the whip OR mini whip from their respective glass elbows due to the glass' little ridges.
To install or remove glass pieces on/from really tight tubing, dip the tubing end (or glass piece you want to remove the tubing from) into boiling water for 5-10 seconds. That'll make the tubing much more flexible and you can put it on/take it off much easier.

max,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
yiuneek said:
thanks for everyone's advice, it will save me sadness of letting a bag get wasted over time as an experiment.
I got my replacement parts from arizer today, so I'm ready to soak some glass in some iso!!! cant wait, im planning on soaking the tubing in there too.
I have found no way of removing the whip OR mini whip from their respective glass elbows due to the glass' little ridges. Does anyone know of a method for removing without breaking the glass? I tried to heat lightly and turn, to no avail. And the iso wont hurt the tubing i am assuming, correct?

buddhaholic420 said:
max said:

I usually use a cell phone stylus and press to get the point in between the glass and the tube then gently spin the while thing while holdin ghe stylus in place. It should work kind of like a wedge in between the two pieces. Works like a charm on any tubing with glass attached.

buddhaholic420,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
yiuneek said:

Hey dude. How would you even do this? Unless there is a constant warm temp going to keep the THC as vapor instead of condensing I would say it could work, but imagine how much of a mission it would be to even try and pressurize THC vapor.

buddhaholic420,

yiuneek

i love missions :ninja: No seriously, I see the impracticalities, but it's not impossible so i was just throwing it out there. :D

I have all my glass soaking in iso now. It's a beautiful sight. I notice that there is a lot more solid matter and resin-like particles in there. I guess I'll strain the alcohol before I start letting it evaporate. i just hope the honey doesn't stick to the strainer. Does anyone think I can just let the solid stay inside the jar with the honey and then separate it once the alcohol has evaporated? :/

yiuneek,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you want to clean out the particles, definitely do if BEFORE the alcohol evaporates. Don't know if it is too late, but I soaked my tubing once and won't do it again. I will use a dowel to push the honey through next time. I tasted alcohol in the tubing for much longer than I thought I would.

stickstones,

yiuneek

Cool thanks. I will get the particles out before hand, wouldn't a metal screen (large) be better than a coffee filter to let the honey pass without sticking?

I already put the tubing in :/ but i have an extra one in case it tastes nasty :D

what's a dowel?

edit: i looked up dowel (wikipedia :p ) But where can i find one that's a good fit for the E whip?

yiuneek,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't know. I just had one lying around...probably form a kid's toy or something. I'm pretty sure you can get them at a hardware store.

stickstones,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
stickstones said:
If you want to clean out the particles, definitely do if BEFORE the alcohol evaporates. Don't know if it is too late, but I soaked my tubing once and won't do it again. I will use a dowel to push the honey through next time. I tasted alcohol in the tubing for much longer than I thought I would.
Yeah man. I know what you mean. I pretty much ruined my first whip I got with my first vaporizer. I have not tried clearning any whips since I have been using bags and the tube is very small. Is there a way of cleaning bags? I am pretty new to vaping and would really like any tips if you got them.

buddhaholic420,

extremechick

I don't ever soak any of my plastic in iso; just get the honey w/ a q-tip, then rinse w/ warm water.

extremechick,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I heard someone once say they wiped the inside of their bags with melted butter and used that to cook with.

stickstones,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
stickstones said:
I heard someone once say they wiped the inside of their bags with melted butter and used that to cook with.
i would just cook a turkey in mine

can i do that with the E's original bag? :uhoh:

Hennessy1414,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
stickstones said:
Haha that is pretty sick. I would love to try that.

buddhaholic420,

bdiddy123

can someone please explain how they extract the res/honey from the elbow? any cleaning tips for screen and other glass?

thanks

bdiddy123,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom