The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

chucku

Charles Urbane
Hery Vappy said:
I just assumed it was clear but the picture makes it seem otherwise. I guess I'll find out tonight when I get home from work. I hope its clear but not the end of the world if its not.

The tubing is opaque. I use the Silcon brand tubing which costs quite a bit less per foot but for what we use it for is functionally identical.

chucku,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Lord_vape said:
I have had my extreme Q for a few weeks now! This is my 2nd vaporizer, ... I absolutely looove the extreme Q!! Definitely meets all my expectation and vape needs! All I have to say is that Im so glad I made the change from smoking to vaping! Also I thank GotVape.com that originally turned me onto vaping! I've had the best experience going through the guys I bought it from! Very helpful and informative! Anybody know about the V-Tower? looks pretty similar to the Extreme Q. ... :ninja:

The VT has no fan and is not bag capable. It also may not come with a remote. It actually is more similar to E v 3.0, still a very solid vape for whip only use.

chucku,

Lord_vape

Thanks Chuku for the info, Yah it looks so similar to the extreme ... pretty much the same functions of the Vapor tower as i just checked. One thing i really like about my extreme is that i can use it with a balloon or for whip use and it swivels around to share like a hookah! :D

Lord_vape,

Lord_vape

Still feeling happy and the hype of getting my unit I also have to say buying a vape unit from a site that helps and gives personal attention goes a long ways and feel I can turn to them for support with my vape ... Go to Gotvape.com for an excellent buying experience, trust me!!! ... sorry dont want to sound like a commercial but just wanted to shout that out there since my last experience before dealing with Gotvape was rather impersonal and difficult.:rolleyes: As I treat my vape like a car buying experience.

Lord_vape,

Canarka

^ Glad you love your Q as much as I do mine :

Just wait until you get your hands on that lovely wand/elbow hash.

Canarka,

Hery Vappy

Not white but not clear either. Super flexible and appears to be a snug fit. My buddy has my EQ as he's finishing up my custom carrying case so I won't be able to test the tubing until this weekend. Can any of you EQ vets chime in and let me know if this was the right purchase for a tubing upgrade.

1/4 ID
3/8 OD
1/16 wall

Tygon 3350 Silicone

Thanks

Hery Vappy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
chucku said:
Lord_vape said:
...Anybody know about the V-Tower? looks pretty similar to the Extreme Q. ... :ninja:

The VT has no fan and is not bag capable. It also may not come with a remote. It actually is more similar to E v 3.0, still a very solid vape for whip only use.

chucku: You are correct, the original V-Tower did not do bags or have a remote, but if you go to the Arizer home site you will see that the Extreme v3 is being sold there as the V-Tower. So Arizer has confused the issue, because there are still original V-Towers around.

pakalolo,

Lord_vape

@ Pakalolo ... I have checked the official site and from what i saw it doesnt confuse the unit as the V-tower, but instead states it is indeed the Extreme Q.

Lord_vape,

Theo

Hery Vappy said:
Not white but not clear either. Super flexible and appears to be a snug fit. My buddy has my EQ as he's finishing up my custom carrying case so I won't be able to test the tubing until this weekend. Can any of you EQ vets chime in and let me know if this was the right purchase for a tubing upgrade.

1/4 ID
3/8 OD
1/16 wall

Tygon 3350 Silicone

Thanks

Exactly what I'm using right now on my EQ :)

Theo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
pakalolo said:
chucku said:
Lord_vape said:
...Anybody know about the V-Tower? looks pretty similar to the Extreme Q. ... :ninja:

chucku: You are correct, the original V-Tower did not do bags or have a remote, but if you go to the Arizer home site you will see that the Extreme v3 is being sold there as the V-Tower. So Arizer has confused the issue, because there are still original V-Towers around.

Not to split hairs, the VT and the E v 3.0 always had the same chassis. The difference between the two is the additional functionality built into the E. The VT you point to on the Arizer site is the same as was offered pre EQ.

chucku,

panspermia

chucku said:
Not to split hairs, the VT and the E v 3.0 always had the same chassis. The difference between the two is the additional functionality built into the E. The VT you point to on the Arizer site is the same as was offered pre EQ.

So, for someone who is interested only in using a whip (not the balloon) and does not care about the remote, is he (me!) losing anything significant by going with the V-Tower instead of the current Extreme Q?

panspermia,
Hey guys, sorry If this question has been asked before (I know it has... and I've tried the search but I couldn't find anything! Please don't hate me!) but I just have one question.

How do you remove the tube from the elbow safely? I've already busted my other Elbow.. and I'm extremely scared of doing it to this one too, but the hose is starting to get really dirty.

HulkBogan420,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Heat it up and it will come right off. I turn up to like 220 with the fan on for a few minutes to remove the elbow.

Tstat,

Theo

Tstat said:
Heat it up and it will come right off. I turn up to like 220 with the fan on for a few minutes to remove the elbow.

This. I've said it multiple times throughout the thread. Somebody said to use a hairdryer to heat up the tubing. I used that idea and combined it with using the EQ itself and it works like a charm. Take off the cyclone bowl, put the elbow(The part w/ the tubing) over the heating element, turn up the temp and turn on the fan. In a very short bit you will be able to take it off without any trouble at all.

Theo,

chucku

Charles Urbane
panspermia said:
chucku said:

So, for someone who is interested only in using a whip (not the balloon) and does not care about the remote, is he (me!) losing anything significant by going with the V-Tower instead of the current Extreme Q?

If bags are not in your future, save your money. However fan assisted whip hits have their charms.

chucku,
Theo said:
Tstat said:

This. I've said it multiple times throughout the thread. Somebody said to use a hairdryer to heat up the tubing. I used that idea and combined it with using the EQ itself and it works like a charm. Take off the cyclone bowl, put the elbow(The part w/ the tubing) over the heating element, turn up the temp and turn on the fan. In a very short bit you will be able to take it off without any trouble at all.

Thanks a lot!

Sorry about being "That guy" that has to ask a question that's been answered a million times but I couldn't find it on the search and don't want to read through this whole thread (Although, I probably should).

HulkBogan420,

Imhi

Old member
Thank you all very much for helping me get to know my EQ quickly. I feel that I have come to know some of you contributors as well. I have been practicing with the EQ for a week now and have found the way to get blasted by just one bag. No more smoking for me!

To add my little bit to this forum I will give some tips on what to watch out for when you use the machine when you're high, which probably is most of the time.
I'm sure most of this has passed this forum before, but not all beginners read all 87 pages.

What not to do when you're stoned:

- load your bowl with the fan still on, you'll be hunting for your weed when you do;

- place the cyclone bowl upside down, you'll notice you did when the little screen seems to have disappeared;

forget you upped the temp for warming up purposes;

forget you have a bag being filled;

forget the cyclone bowl is hot when you want to give it a little shake to speed things up;

- tap the elbow a little when it's in the cyclone to make a nice tight fit. You'll not get it out easily;

By the way, the remote control works really well, even when you have it pointed it at yourself.

Many thanks.

Imhi,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
FYI Imhi... You can use the edit button to fix your posts. Awesome for those stoner moments :cool:

Lo,

subliminaloser

Her Highnesty
NOTE TO ALL:

Now one month into vaping with the Q and still loving it immensely.

SAVE YOUR AVB.

Been making fudge, cannabutter, tinture and lollipops so far.

Check out the COOKING WITH CANNABIS section

if you really want to be efficient....

subliminaloser,
Top Bottom