The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Shiz

Ok cool. Been looking at Etsy for hours. Very nice stuff. Good to know the elbow can be used as an 18mm adaptor. Thanks.

Shiz,

Pappy

shmaporist
Just bought a beaker on Etsy from Soulshine Glass. Great work, wholesale price, and you get to support the artist.
A 18.8 straight joint adaptor will attach to the EQV via the Elbow.

Pappy,

wolf torn

I sold my EQ this week to a good buddy of mine

decided my hobby was getting too expensive, and my friend really fell in love with the EQ.

So he has it now, and I'm just using my PD and glass from soulshine glass that I highly recommend

wolf torn,

Shiz

Pappy, did you get the travel size or the 12"? I think I'm gonna go with them even though it seems a little pricey to pay $200 for a worked tube. I'd have to get the clear one which ships for $110 I think. Please check the Etsy thread also if you have time.

Shiz,

wolf torn

Shiz said:
Pappy, did you get the travel size or the 12"? I think I'm gonna go with them even though it seems a little pricey to pay $200 for a worked tube. I'd have to get the clear one which ships for $110 I think. Please check the Etsy thread also if you have time.

I have the travel tube, don't get it for the EQ get the 12". And I highly recommend going through SSFG on esty like you are thinking. Super high quality

wolf torn,

tobbert

Damn its been a long week for me but tomorrow i finally get my eq and lb! So this will be my last evening combusting. Ive also ordered a bong from http://www.weed-star.com and its been a major mistake. I transfered my money and never recieved any mail that confirms that my payment has come through. So i emailed them twice and didnt got any responds so far. Yesterday i discovered that weed star also has a forum and man......... its full of people complaining. Mostly of people not recieving ordered products and not been able to get in contact with the company. So stay away from these suckers! Thank god i ordered the cheapest bong i could find and not a monster for like 600 ($800).

Anyway atm i really dont care much couse its almost eq time :lol:

PEACE!

tobbert,

hereatlast

Ouch, sorry to hear about weedstar fiasco tobbert. Now you know, but for future reference even their product is inferior: cheap, thin, copy-cat Chinese glass is a hard sell in my book.

hereatlast,

wolf torn

Always order from a retailer for these things,

grasscity and everyonedoes it has tones of weedstar bongs

and don't let the price think diffrent

i have a weedstar bong for super cheap and its amazing and would never get rid of it. 18in slim jim I used with the EQ.

wolf torn,

sinkcolinsink

Can someone post a link of exactly what I would need to get in order to run my EQ into a water pipe with a 14mm connection? I assume I'll need more tubing and an adapter, but I'm having trouble finding these things online. If links aren't allowed, feel free to PM me!

sinkcolinsink,

pellefantus

I got a problem that I recognized after smoking on 240 degrees. As you can see the glass broke and its stuck inside the vaporizer, I cant get it out. Is there any way to open up this stuff? At least arizer had an extra glasspiece so I can replace the broken one, but I cant get it out even the pliers are too big to fit there.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
haplaaace.jpg

Modnote: Thread merged.

pellefantus,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Turn over your Extreme. Gently pry out the four little rubber feet. This will expose four Philips-head screws. Undo those, and the bottom baseplate can be removed. Watch out for glass splinters when you do this! There are two more screws holding the tower to the base. (I'm not taking mine apart just to get you a pic; they should be pretty obvious.) Unscrew them. The tower can now be lifted off and you can remove the broken glass. While you have it apart, I'd examine the heater cover for breakage if I were you.

PS I'd be curious how dirty you found it in there.

pakalolo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Shiz said:
Hi, got the 18" baby on the left sandblasted with my bigass initials. :D
il_430xN.162498933.jpg

Pappy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
stinkmeaner said:
Look in the Extreme threads, there are many pictures from other people taking it apart. Some have had the same problem before.

Edit: I did a search for you: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1950&p=49

Good work, but that's a Q. The previous versions of the Extreme are slightly different. There are only two screws retaining the cone, there are four on the Q. They are in a similar position, and as I said, anyone taking it apart should have no trouble figuring it out. The most important difference is that you do not need to disconnect the flat ribbon to do what pellefantus wants to do.

pakalolo,

Shiz

Nice tube Pappy. I came so close to getting a straight tube from them but I really wanted a worked tube and after just buying the EQ, the worked tubes they have are kind of out my budget for right now.

lowfront said:
i have a weedstar bong for super cheap and its amazing and would never get rid of it. 18in slim jim I used with the EQ.
After reading that I felt much safer buying a cheap, decently worked tube with a not so well regarded brand name for my first real tube over $10. If the thickness (5mm) and other specs are accurate, it should at least be an ok tube for the money and it's already 18.8 to match the EQ. The reviews for similar models were good but wish me luck as I pray those specs and pics aren't completely bs. I know I won't be using the ashcatcher much but it's like a free bonus. Hopefully the perc won't be in the way as some say.
http://www.grasscity.com/percolator-bong-ice-blue-ash-catcher-beaker.html
GPER_024.jpg

Shiz,

Pappy

shmaporist
Shiz said:
Nice tube Pappy. I came so close to getting a straight tube from them but I really wanted a worked tube and after just buying the EQ, the worked tubes they have are kind of out my budget for right now.
That works! Now milk it. ;)

Pappy,

stinkmeaner

Here are instructions copied from Vapeworld

Extreme Vaporizer Heater Cover Replacement Instructions

Extreme Vaporizer by Arizer

1.) Remove 4 rubber feet on bottom of Extreme Vaporizer base.

2.) Unscrew the 4 screws located under each rubber foot.

3.) Remove bottom base cover of the Extreme Vaporizer.

4.) Locate 2 screws only, one on either side of the circuit board (do not remove any screws that secure down the circuit boards). Remove these 2 screws that secure the stainless steel cylinder down, and remove the Extreme Vaporizer cylinder (*Note: if it is tough to remove the cylinder - wiggle the cylinder back and forth until it becomes loose and comes off - be careful not to touch the circuit board to prevent any damage).

5.) When you have the Extreme Vaporizer cylinder off you will see the ceramic heater. Remove the long cotter pin that secures the glass heater cover and remove any broken glass particles by gently blowing canned air and/or turning it upside down and gently shake it so any glass will fall out (*Note: when shaking the Extreme Vaporizer so any glass particles fall out - hold the ceramic heating element to prevent any damage).

6.) Once it is all cleaned out, place the new replacement glass heater cover in place and secure it with the long bottom cotter pin (Note: make sure the holes in the cradle and glass heater cover are lined up to prevent breaking/cracking the glass). Make sure before installing the new heater cover to put the insulation tube around the glass heater cover first.

7.) Now screw in the top 4 support screws evenly which center and support/holds the glass heater cover (*Note: do not screw in the 4 support screws too tight to prevent damage to the glass heater cover).

8.) Place the Extreme Vaporizer cylinder back on - line up the holes in the cylinder with the holes in the Extreme Vaporizer base. Position the cylinder top hole so it is centered with the top of the glass heater cover. Secure the 2 screws that hold the cylinder in place.

9.) Place/center the Extreme Vaporizer base cover back on and screw in the 4 screws and place the 4 rubber feet back on.

ubbthreads.php
ubbthreads.php

stinkmeaner,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
stinkmeaner: More good work, thank you. I just added those instructions to the Vaporpedia entry for the Extreme. Man that article needs a lot of help. At least this makes it a bit better.

pakalolo,

tobbert

Ive been trying to get in contact with weed star but they simply dont reply and dont give a fuck about customers. Today i did my last attempt and i really dont wanna continue anymore couse im really getting more pissed everyday and its not worth the 30 euro. I tried contacting ziggi jackson ( <---- stupid fuck) through the forum but im not able to pm him couse he blocked that. Anyway what the best place to spread negative feedback about bad online stores?

Ive now taking it a step higher and ordered this one :)
http://img210.imageshack.us/f/roorwaterbong50black3pi.jpg/

Ive recieved my eq and lb so its going to be a nice evening after a hard working day!

tobbert,

pellefantus

pakalolo said:
Turn over your Extreme. Gently pry out the four little rubber feet. This will expose four Philips-head screws. Undo those, and the bottom baseplate can be removed. Watch out for glass splinters when you do this! There are two more screws holding the tower to the base. (I'm not taking mine apart just to get you a pic; they should be pretty obvious.) Unscrew them. The tower can now be lifted off and you can remove the broken glass. While you have it apart, I'd examine the heater cover for breakage if I were you.

PS I'd be curious how dirty you found it in there.

Thanks for the help,

it seemed like I pressed the glass part on too hard :/ But everything else seemed fine and it was not too dirty... some plant material could be recovered...
gapehaacf.jpg

pellefantus,
Top Bottom