1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Rockwise, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Zander

Zander Member

I’m not completely sure how much herb I use per session. I have a utillian 721 that I use if that gives you an idea. Probably around .4 g per session? and I usually do about 4 sessions a day. :)

DDave and ataxian like this.
  2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

The smoothest vapor I've experienced on an EQ is by bag inflation, then inhalation of bag contents through a water pipe.

If even further "smoothing" is needed, you can fill that water pipe with warm-to-very warm water. You'll take a hit to flavor, but gain an unbelievable smoothness.

Thanks for the details.

A few options that can handle the dose mentioned...
    1. The Original DDave Adapter - replaces cyclone bowl. Gain extraction performance and economy of herb usage.
    2. The 18mm Ultimate EQ Mod Kit - replaces cyclone bowl and all stock whip components. 4 drawing options (whip, water pipe, bag inflation, directly draw), and includes items that makes sessions easy to manage.
    3. The Legacy V3 18mm EQ Upgrade Kit. replaces cyclone bowl and includes 18mm Glass Filtered stem.

If you have questions on any (or all), let me know. :rockon:

Zander, Truth Seeker and ataxian like this.
  3. Zander

Zander Member

thanks! now, tell me, which is the best option? I’m assuming option #2? I’m not sure.

ataxian and DDave like this.
  4. DDave

Option number two is the one with the most configuration options and versatility. It covers the functionality of options 1 and options 3, bringing additional functionality to the table.

Zander and ataxian like this.
  5. Zander

Zander Member

thanks! :)

does option #2 have as good extraction performance as option #1?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2019
  6. DDave

Identical performance, apologies I should have mentioned option 2 includes all items from option 1.

ataxian likes this.
  7. Zander

Zander Member

awesome! thanks!

8. Zander

Zander Member

how much did you all pay for your arizer extreme q’s? it’s at 195$ in canadian dollars on tvape.ca but I’m sure it goes lower than that on certain rare occasions. I check tvape’s site almost daily so I never miss a sale and I know it’s been on sale before, I just don’t remember for how much cuz I wasn’t looking to buy an arizer extreme q at that time. 195$ is doable, but I’d rather get a better price if I can.

DDave likes this.
  9. DDave

$107USD on Amazon.

10. Zander

Zander Member

that’s a really decent price. but I hate amazon. I vowed to never buy from amazon unless if it is the only retailer for something i’d like to buy because of their unfair and abusive exploitation of their employees. I saw this video of an amazon employee who had been in the military and had a difficult time finding a job after coming back from serving I don’t remember where. amazon accepted him and in the video he explained how he became suicidal because of how much amazon makes their employees work. that video kind of traumatized me. so far, I have always had alternatives from amazon. often costlier though. but I’d rather buy through another site that does ethical and responsible business even if it means it could cost me a little more. I can just wait til it goes on sale. haha sorry DDave, I know you meant to help me out, but amazon is just not an option for me. thanks anyways though. I appreciate it.

DDave likes this.
  11. DDave

@Zander my friend, no one dislikes Amazon more than I. (After all, they were the unintended recipients of my inventory on several occasions, each resulting in lost inventory. How does glass disappear? It doesn't, it gets thrown away. To throw away someone else's package, regardless of vendor or consumer, is a crime.... )

Regardless of desire, you will use Amazon again and probably never even know it. Amazon AWS already hosts many internet services, and more will jump on the train once they learn that housing their servers in Amazon's cloud will take the hardware management woes out of their computing equations.

@Stu, you think VTAC interested in an upgrade? :peace:

12. sapetoku

sapetoku Member

It will surely be on sale for Black Friday, otherwise you can already get 15% off on the arizer.com site with coupon code ARIZER15, unless it's already on sale. I'm very tempted by one myself too, especially with the DDave mods.

Zander likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors