• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

Treeburner

Have either you or your wife tried inhaling those bags through a water pipe? The bag glass of the kit will connect directly to a female 14 mm water pipe and the experience is even more amazing!!!

@DDave Yeah my wife finds the bags too drying on her throat otherwise so she likes running the bag through a small bubbler. I prefer the straight bag, but when using the whip I always connect to a bubbler.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
@DDave Yeah my wife finds the bags too drying on her throat otherwise so she likes running the bag through a small bubbler. I prefer the straight bag, but when using the whip I always connect to a bubbler.
I find myself cycling between bag and drawing directly.

For your wife, have her try very warm water in the water pipe. You take a negative-hit on flavor this way, but I don't think I've ever had a smoother hit myself.

(And especially useful technique if you ever want to vape and also have a sore throat! Really works a charm!)

Treeburner

For your wife, have her try very warm water in the water pipe. You take a negative-hit on flavor this way, but I don't think I've ever had a smoother hit myself.

(And especially useful technique if you ever want to vape and also have a sore throat! Really works a charm!)

She actually hates the taste of pot so a reduction in flavor would be a welcome change to her! At least now that she's using CBD I don't have to hear her bitch about me using the real stuff and I can use my EQ now that I can partake in the house.

Vaping hemp bud works so well for her that she has actually stopped taking Ambien which she was taking almost nightly for more than a year with only minor breaks here and there, and I've switched to hemp during the day and find myself more productive and less distracted at work.

Hey guys,
Im new to the forum and vaping all together. I am wondering if there is anyway to get/make bigger bags for the extreme q.

I love the bags with this vape, but sometimes its not enough to satisfy me or worse, my friends when we are all enjoying it together.

Thanks!:)

ejackyou

Hamilton
71yRyu004sL._AC_UY218_.jpg

swanka

I got my EQ a couple years ago (I think?) and thought that some day I would get the DDAVE mod with the idea that it would increase my high some. I ended up putting it off until the bag filling elbow had a piece just drop off of it while I was cleaning it. Since I was pretty much bag only at the time, it was a major bummer. So I thought, what better time to get the DDAVE mod than now?

Was I in for a surprise! Not only does it work better in terms of high, I think I use less than a quarter of the herb! I really wish I got it earlier because I would still have a bunch of homegrown to tide me over until the next harvest. This only took a couple of months to change as well.

Don't do what I did, just get it along with the EQ. I really don't understand why arizer didn't make their glass like this. Hell, with how low it's going for now, you'd be paying about what I did just for EQ!

BestBuds

The Dude
Never thought of buying one of these or a boundless through Amazon. I agree about DDave's accessories- I haven't ordered one yet that hasn't improved my vaping.
I got my EQ from Amazon because my employer gave us a $100 Amazon gift card instead of raises. So I bought something weed-related as a big F U! :evil:

Edit: I didn't give DDave props as I should have. I got the full kit at the beginning of the year for my EQ. I use my hurricane bowls for other vapes now. The DDave mods make the EQ, a great vape already, twice as good.

Last edited:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I got my EQ a couple years ago (I think?) and thought that some day I would get the DDAVE mod with the idea that it would increase my high some. I ended up putting it off until the bag filling elbow had a piece just drop off of it while I was cleaning it. Since I was pretty much bag only at the time, it was a major bummer. So I thought, what better time to get the DDAVE mod than now?

Was I in for a surprise! Not only does it work better in terms of high, I think I use less than a quarter of the herb! I really wish I got it earlier because I would still have a bunch of homegrown to tide me over until the next harvest. This only took a couple of months to change as well.

Don't do what I did, just get it along with the EQ. I really don't understand why arizer didn't make their glass like this. Hell, with how low it's going for now, you'd be paying about what I did just for EQ!

Thanks Friend! Always great to hear a mod has made someone's vaping experience more enjoyable (and economical)! :tup:

Never thought of buying one of these or a boundless through Amazon. I agree about DDave's accessories- I haven't ordered one yet that hasn't improved my vaping.
When I saw a $107 price a while back, I ordered an EQ from Amazon immediately.

And Thank you for the kind words! It's feedback like this that lets me know I've been delivering a quality/performing product!

Mkschrr

This is exactly what I am in the process of doing. I grabbed an EQ a few weeks ago at $110 (I've seen it as low as $103 since). After determining that the EQ was a potential game changer, I ordered a Complete V3 Ddave mod kit, which I am awaiting some time this week.

In the meantime, I am playing around with a Dynavap M. I think I've got most of my bases covered. If not, I'm saving enough money microdosing to buy plenty of new toys.

Lord Blueberry

I just got the Arizer Extreme Q V.4 for my 60th birthday. The only other dry herb vapes I've used have been cheap portable combustion type vapes. I'm really liking this device. I actually bought it on amazon with gift cards for $113. Today I ordered the DDave V2 mod kit. Can't wait to check it out with the mods.

Lord Blueberry,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Bob876

Hey guys, anybody have any idea how long it takes to process an order from Ddave? I placed an order over a week ago and still have not received any shipping details. I also messaged Ddave on the forum to see if I could get any more information but he has yet to reply.

Mkschrr

Hey guys, anybody have any idea how long it takes to process an order from Ddave? I placed an order over a week ago and still have not received any shipping details. I also messaged Ddave on the forum to see if I could get any more information but he has yet to reply.

I ordered over a week ago as well, but I did get a shipping notice for this Friday That's just short of 2 weeks, with a holiday weekend included. Not Amazon Prime, but that's ok - I'll wait for quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheResistance

I'll second this, for anyone on the fence. It's night and day, don't know what a volcano is like but if its much better than an EQ with the DDave mod then damn...

QTdrone

Hello all, new EQ owner here. I have the DDave mods (both the shorter and longer.) However when I use either of these bowls, especially the shorter one my herb gets cooked very quickly and the second bag is usually very wispy. When using the regular cyclone bowl I can get 1 very good bag, a second OK bag, and a wispy third bag. I am elbow packing everytime mostly, does anyone have any tips on getting more out of the mods? Thanks.

BestBuds

The Dude
Hello all, new EQ owner here. I have the DDave mods (both the shorter and longer.) However when I use either of these bowls, especially the shorter one my herb gets cooked very quickly and the second bag is usually very wispy. When using the regular cyclone bowl I can get 1 very good bag, a second OK bag, and a wispy third bag. I am elbow packing everytime mostly, does anyone have any tips on getting more out of the mods? Thanks.
The shorter bowls are much closer to the heating element. Therefore the temp on the EQ is incorrect in that application. Lower your temp 20°f and see how that does. You can then go up or down by 5° increments to find your desired effect and session length.
I have a little card that keep with my DDave mod kit that reminds me of my preferred settings for each piece.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I also had to start keeping note of temps for diffrent attachments. Now that I think its diff from vape to vape. The temps on the ddave are def a little lower. But fan speed also has something to do w it. What speed are you running your bags? Also i tend to only elbow pack when hitting through a whip or direct draw. I tend to do a lirtle more of a substancial fill when doing bags. Hope this helps

hoptimum

ditch the elbow and use an 18mm m/m adapter instead, with an elbow cap on top and a screen on the ledge, or a VXL ELB

QTdrone

I also had to start keeping note of temps for diffrent attachments. Now that I think its diff from vape to vape. The temps on the ddave are def a little lower. But fan speed also has something to do w it. What speed are you running your bags? Also i tend to only elbow pack when hitting through a whip or direct draw. I tend to do a lirtle more of a substancial fill when doing bags. Hope this helps
I'm mostly using fan speed 1, maybe 2 if I'm hardly getting vapor.
Just ran 3 bags in the lowest DDave bowl starting @ 350 and finishing @ 365. The first one was amazing the second and third were OK but had decent cloud factor. Overall loading directly into the bowl does end up using more weed it seems. Also, does anyone's EQ ever bump up in temperature when using a fan button on the remote? I had it set to 350 and pressed fan 1 when suddenly the temp changed to 359. Is this a bug ?

Bob876

Anybody knows what's going on with Ddave? 15 days after placing my order for the Ddave mod I got an email asking to review the order when I still did not receive any shipping information. Now just a while ago I get an email saying my order has been cancelled without any reason. No reply to my email either.
Jeez I hate to bash but I have not had a good experience with Ddave so far. I understand there may be a back order or some time to wait but atleast communicate that to me.

Bob876,

readyman

The same just happened to me about ddaves order I hope Dave is OK maybe something will show up on the forums

Modnote: Consecutive posts merged

Dave replied and sending my money back you can go to his website and it will explain his situation does anyone know of something like Ddaves adapter for extreme Q or not

Lord Blueberry

My DDave order was placed a week and a half ago and I just got an email saying my order was cancelled and my paypal refunded. No explanation why. Just says order cancelled. What's up with that ??

Ok I understand what happened now that I went to his website and read the notice.

Lord Blueberry,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom