The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Ha yeah I'd advise some food,

You may not be seeing vapour but as long as that eq is on with herb in it, and you sucking the other end, you will get high...

I clean my glass every week, sometimes less if I use more, just get some iso99 from maplin, keep a glass in the room where your vape is(with a lid to stop it evaporating), and when you need to clean jus chuck it in the iso overnight and rinse with hot water the next morning for new glass...

Then every few weeks I evaporate the iso and get left with some nice oil, check out my pics on previous page, shows the oil you get left with...

Have you quit tobacco now then???

paz01492

I switched between to 2, when i het in from work for a quick hit, single extraction, load the elbow, vape, dump, done.

Then at 9 when I want to sit down and relax I load the adapter and get many hits over the space of half hour or more..
damn ive got a lot to learn ha so a elbow is 1 vape and done .

how come you get more hits out of the cyclone do you do it less temp and more herb?

sorry if im annoying you ha

Last edited by a moderator:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It can be a single extraction with the right amount/pack density/temp/draw technique...if not one then you can just put temp up 10 degrees and have another go...

Don't worry about being annoying, your not..
3 months ago I was worrying about annoying the kind folk on here, I soon realised that this forum is unique in that it is full of really nice people, who are all too willing to help new people to better their lives with vaping..

The cyclone hold alot more than th elbow, also the herb in the cyclone is alot closer to the heater element.

So in the elbow I'd vape at 200, then maybe another go at 210..

In the cyclone I'd start at 185 and finish at 210... moving up 5 degrees a time and leaving 5 mins between hits...

Last edited:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Need to make a video of my setup?

That shouldn't be a question.

cotd_email_1433031615_00012.jpg

What's more expensive, the eq or the hydratube???

The EQ, DHGate Hydratube was only like 45 bucks.

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@Stevenski I'll post up a photo of my 14mm direct draw set up when I get a chance. I find having a small length of silicone after the wand gives me the bit of flex I need to hit it comfortably.

Come on Aussie come on! I'm from South Australia, we were a state formed with out convicts. My heritage is Scottish/Irish/English with some Canadian thrown in for fun.

Funnily enough I was doing a bit of experimenting myself with that. An extra cm of silicone does not hurt at all. We have similar ancestors Nugg but replace the Canadian with Spanish & I won't hold it against you being from SA :D.

Still should have gotten more mileage out of that glass chassis. Chalk that one up toexpierence. My new criteria. Next one will have a heavy base to it. But can be picked up and set down with one hand. Easy to clean. Able to Play around with the internal water physics:nod:? Hmm.. :hmm: Able to change out the top possible?
Well. Back to the drawing board.:science:

I reckon a FC UFO might fit the bill nicely then. Seriously modular & reasonably priced. It is the kind of thing that would plant crazy ideas in your head :science:.

Next, ensure you are preheating your unit properly. As an experiment, set to 230C and allow the unit to remain on and heating for 15 minutes. Then try your session again. Ensure you are heating both the EQ Vape and Cyclone Bowl.

This +1. @paz01492 preheating your glass is the most important step in a good vaping experience with the EQ. However I would suggest at least 230c & fans speed 1 for a minimum of 10 minutes will being significant benefits when you drop the temp & load the elbow/cyclone.

Nice rip mate :tup:. This is exactly the kind of reckless high temp vaping this thread deserves. I like the setup very much indeed.

I have a HYDROTUBE similar to yours coming in the mail.
Your setup is pretty cool.
Need to make a video of my setup?

Yes you do. Yes you do :rockon:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I reckon a FC UFO might fit the bill nicely then. Seriously modular & reasonably priced. It is the kind of thing that would plant crazy ideas in your head :science:.
Found something in the ballpark that made me crazy in similar ways to your FC UFO. Perhaps the FC-187 V2 is an equal canidate?

Tell you what I liked about both from the get go.

No protruding top! Broke the tops off both my both of my water setups, then they both hair-lined fractured over time.:cuss: Makes the weight balance on the top of any light piece unsteady. That comes from the voice of experience and 2 $60.00 purchases I'm afraid. Both worked excellent at what they do but alas... 1 week later broken down glass. 1 month later Broken glass. The bowl in the piece below is removable. So it is flat on top with it being ground glass adaptable internally. I'm solid on that point with past, present and future pieces. Input 18mm female enclosed. Flat top is preferred.

Heavy Base and can be lifted with one hand. Wide enough to be set down in an unbalanced wobbly manner and perhaps correct itself. But not too wide to make it klutz unfreindly. I like a thick saucer lip around the bottom.

18mm internal straight tube.
Takes all the guesswork out with restriction. Nearly 18mm pathway from bowl to perc as a starting point. Then you can play with the restriction in what manner you like.:science:

The perc is attached to the base. In this case, the main tube pathway goes all the way to the base. The perc is kind of the base of the tube for this piece, that I've noticed here. Seems solid enough to me. Since that is exactly how my last perc gave up the ghost. I'm set on that point too. When the perc broke from the top. Just where it was formed together, I presume. Voice of experience calling again.

Mouthpiece is wide and perhaps mod-able. Nothing elaborate. another tube collecting from the very top of the piece.
22.5cm%20tall%20Mobius%20Matrix%20sidecar%20glass%20bong%20birdcage%20percolator%20glass%20Bongs%20thick%20glass%20water%20smoking%20pipes%20joint%20size%2018.8mm%20FC-187%20V2.jpg

Would like to hear any deals or opinions, input, :2c: before I venture out further. But at least for now, I have a baseline to start from. :peace:

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

FC-UFO, FC-187, FC-186 are all excellent DHgate picks.
As is Stevenlmz79’s hydratube (only really suited for EQ use, doesn't fit an EVO or anything with a flush connector, it's inlet is recessed too much)

That black leaf bubbler is 50cm tall Steve :uhh:
Looks really good but might be too big?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
FC-UFO, FC-187, FC-186 are all excellent DHgate picks.
As is Stevenlmz79’s hydratube (only really suited for EQ use, doesn't fit an EVO or anything with a flush connector, it's inlet is recessed too much)

That black leaf bubbler is 50cm tall Steve :uhh:
Looks really good but might be too big?
Worth the price if you had to have something in that dimension from the US.
Been looking at similar DHgate from the same seller.
For 75.70 minus some sort of DHgate discount, I could own two of these from Stevenlmz79. :haw:
Own 3 and have 2 branch off from one and then have them re-branch with a Y connector. :freak:
If I honestly thought it would work as wonderful as I am imagining it right now.
:zzz: ..... (:sherlock: :science: :whoa:)

MoltenTiger

Worth the price if you had to have something in that dimension from the US.
Been looking at similar DHgate from the same seller.
For 75.70 minus some sort of DHgate discount, I could own two of these from Stevenlmz79. :haw:
Own 3 and have 2 branch off from one and then have them re-branch with a Y connector. :freak:
If I honestly thought it would work as wonderful as I am imagining it right now.
:zzz: ..... (:sherlock: :science: :whoa:)
For sure, it has good reviews and is awesome value. It would actually pair with an EQ pretty well but you'd need a set of lungs to hit it.

That definitely sounds wonderful, almost excessive :science:
Make sure to post pictures if you do anything like that!

throwawaytre3s

This is so true man, I love my UFO. I've run Thick milky bags through my bubbler before using just the bag tip and the whip for the UFO running through a cup. I've used it to take straight hits off my EQ using an H2O adapter, to the silicon tubing for the ufo, into a cup. Ohh, the hot water hits are wonderful for a sore throat. Then you can do just ice, or just ice and water. For $30 I almost want to buy another, just because it's such a great idea. Maybe I'll pick up a bottle rocket... I don't normally care for mflb products, but their accessories are top notch terrific!

edit: Crap, sorry guys, you're talking about the fc-ufo, not the mflb ufo. I'm a little spacey right now, my bad!

Dude, I really dig your setup! I wanna try it! How much are all the pieces?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For sure, it has good reviews and is awesome value. It would actually pair with an EQ pretty well but you'd need a set of lungs to hit it.

That definitely sounds wonderful, almost excessive :science:
Make sure to post pictures if you do anything like that!
How to you know if you need a set of lungs to hit it?

I have the Q out and setup to take on my mouth piece from FC when it gets here?

My collect of glass is ridiculous!

I size a glass piece with a vaporizer.
When I saw the setup on this site I became creative.

According to you it won't work?

At least I'm only $40 out!

CANNABIS is the fun part.

My adapter was $5

@cwheezy thanks for making medicating fun!

MoltenTiger

How to you know if you need a set of lungs to hit it?

I have the Q out and setup to take on my mouth piece from FC when it gets here?

My collect of glass is ridiculous!

I size a glass piece with a vaporizer.
When I saw the setup on this site I became creative.

According to you it won't work?

At least I'm only $40 out!

CANNABIS is the fun part.

My adapter was $5

@cwheezy thanks for making medicating fun!

I'd say you'd need a good set of lungs to hit a big piece connected to an EQ because you'd need to clear a larger volume of air before getting to vapour. To get a good one-hit extraction a medium or small piece is better IMO. I was referring to the big black leaf bubbler needing a set of lungs.

You have a steven hydratube coming for $40? I think that should be a good product for the EQ. I'd love to try it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'd say you'd need a good set of lungs to hit a big piece connected to an EQ because you'd need to clear a larger volume of air before getting to vapour. To get a good one-hit extraction a medium or small piece is better IMO. I was referring to the big black leaf bubbler needing a set of lungs.

You have a steven hydratube coming for $40? I think that should be a good product for the EQ. I'd love to try it.
I'm just curious to do the right thing?

You wouldn't like my CANNABIS to try it.

I have this CALIFORNIA LIV'N OG (my creation) that no one has tried? I like it however I might be bias?

As soon has my HYDRO-TUBE from FC get here I'm try it with my Q.
Steven calls it a mouthpiece?
Maybe it's the langue barrier however the Whip from the Dave kit got me to like whips!

MoltenTiger

I'm just curious to do the right thing?

You wouldn't like my CANNABIS to try it.

I have this CALIFORNIA LIV'N OG (my creation) that no one has tried? I like it however I might be bias?

As soon has my HYDRO-TUBE from FC get here I'm try it.
Steven calls it a mouthpiece?
Maybe it's the langue barrier however the Whip from the Dave kit got me to like whips!
I'd be surprised to not like cannabis. That's simply not like me :lol:

It is a mouthpiece, more or less. Collaborated with his devastator clone it is, so I guess that's why he calls it that.

Directly delivered vapour through an all glass path, with a tiny bit of water diffusion, is a superb way to enjoy the EQ.
I am tempted to get one of these hydratubes. Perhaps one day.

paz01492

Well think I've got the hang of the extreme q now...

Fill about 3/4 to the black on the cyclone bowl I heat it up at 210 then drop to 195 and put the fan on 1 vapour poring out the whip :). And man I'm high.

None of the grogginess I get with smoking it in a joint with tobacco and a lot better :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom