The Extreme-Q Vaporizer

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Do you get any clouds from this? I have tried vaping at low temps and I really want to like it. Its just I wont feel anything and I wont see any clouds for up to an hour of hitting the whip. Usually after about 30 minutes I get pissed and crank this thing up!

No, you won't get clouds at low temperatures. You will get visible vapour and you most definitely get effects. You might be letting your head fool you a little because you aren't seeing a lot of visible vapour. Also, if you're looking for the indica-like body effects then you won't get much of that at low temps. At 160°C you get a sativa-style high with excellent flavour that lasts longer.

debaserrrrr

Mostly 200C, but I crank it to 210 / 230 for my last few hits (4-5 pulls (lungful clouds)/ regrind / 3-4 pulls .1-.2 elbow packs)

I really need to force myself to lower my bowl size.

debaserrrrr,
Reactions: harmudge

Herbal Ant

Anyone that has the 3/8 Inner Dia instead of the 5/16, for the replacement Silicone tubing. I was wondering how it holds on the glass, is it too big, does it ever slip off? Lets have a little vote, maybe just for tonight though, don't go overboard. We don't want to add anymore pages then we have to. :lol:

Herbal Ant,

Sonics420

Switched my M105 Solo for an Extreme Q.. Wow I really like this home vape, I never really used bags before and I am enjoying this.. Massive thick clouds is what I need.. easy to get to with the fan settings ect.. Overall I think this is a great vape, I got rid of my DBV cause I kept combusting with it =/.. This one doesnt seem like it will let me and I can hit it however I like.

I like this more than my Solo because of the non restrictive hits, I used the solo @ home mostly anyway.. Thinking of grabbing another model that doesnt run cool like my m105 did.. That bugged.

debaserrrrr

Tossed .03g of really tasty QWISO in the Q for the first time just now. I pressed it with my thumb to about the size of the elbow and hit it a few times to lackluster results (I whipped it into taffy like consistency). I decided to go ahead and just pack my usual bowl size. I must have finally vaped the QWISO, cuz I'm higher than I've been in a while, and that is saying a lot.

C-weed

are the Extreme-q elb screens, and the vapexhale cloud screens the same? very curious.

C-weed,

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I'd rather it be clear so I can see the reclaim build up, anyway. If you want a Q accessory worked I'd say get a fancy mouthpiece.

Anonymouse,

goatgobaahh

I'd rather it be clear so I can see the reclaim build up, anyway. If you want a Q accessory worked I'd say get a fancy mouthpiece.
I actually hook the whip to glass so the elbow adapter would be more along my lines = ) Great Idea though. What if we could do designs like the SSV?

No, you won't get clouds at low temperatures. You will get visible vapour and you most definitely get effects. You might be letting your head fool you a little because you aren't seeing a lot of visible vapour. Also, if you're looking for the indica-like body effects then you won't get much of that at low temps. At 160°C you get a sativa-style high with excellent flavour that lasts longer.

I tried this and it worked beautifully. The low temp high is relaxing and functional. It would be great before errands. The flavor was good, but it will be better when my 25 ft of silicone tubing comes in!

Side note: Just wanted to let everyone know I took some hash used the end of a q tip and cranked it up to 260C(max) in a elbow pack and failed to combust! (great news!!)

goatgobaahh,

royalpar1

Newbie here, was careless with my q and whip. I dropped the whip and the mouth tip broke (still useable), however i have tried to take it off, so i can replace it with the additional one which came with it. I cannot get the glass out of the PVC ? Anyone have any ideas ?:clap:

royalpar1,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Newbie here, was careless with my q and whip. I dropped the whip and the mouth tip broke (still useable), however i have tried to take it off, so i can replace it with the additional one which came with it. I cannot get the glass out of the PVC ? Anyone have any ideas ?:clap:

Heat it up. You can use a hairdryer, or hold it under hot water, or simply heat up the EQ, turn on the fan, and hold it over the heater for a minute or so.

pakalolo,
Reactions: royalpar1
Pak's advice, or just take a pair of scissors or a knife and cut where the mouthpiece is. It's probably less than a half inch of tubing you'll lose.

kingofnull,
Reactions: royalpar1

Doug

Just passing time
I would say so! I still love my EQ even though I'm waiting to switch over to a HI.

Doug,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
I just, after a 1 year wait, got my Hi this week... Only had a chance to use it once and it below me away.. Well Worth the wait... I was just tempted with the $138 Price for the EQ... But dont really need another home unit..

Kuroth1,

Doug

Just passing time
Once I get my HI, I know my EQ will go in storage for personal use for my gf and I. The EQ will probably only come out when more than two people are going to be vaping. Also, I only use it with the whip. I got over the bags really fast.

That being said, I paid $145 for my most recent generation EQ from a more than likely unauthorized ebay dealer. If you have the funds and want a vape that'll be good for groups, jump for the it. That's a great deal, IMO.

Doug,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Not trying to spam just wanna share the info.. :)
Get 42% off this April 20th!
Enjoy the blooming green,
while saving your green.
Coupon code: Arizer42.0
Expires: April,21st 2013
Coupon only valid on Arizer Solo and Arizer ExtremeQ
In celebration of this holiday weekend, Vape World is offering the Arizer ExtremeQ and the Arizer Solo at 42% off! Enjoy the fresh air with clean vapor at the sweetest price. Hurry! Supplies are limited!
I was so vaked i forgot to tell you.. A friend just pulled the trigger and it works :)

Abysmal Vapor,

jeff

I am gonna be a lazy forum user. At some point I have read most of this thread. Anyone out there inverting the EQ and using it directly into a waterpipe instead of with whip tubing?

jeff,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I am gonna be a lazy forum user. At some point I have read most of this thread. Anyone out there inverting the EQ and using it directly into a waterpipe instead of with whip tubing?

Yes.

pakalolo,
Reactions: jeff
Top Bottom