Tiny88

Deluxe420
Is there a dicount offered to fc members?

Discount for what? For the vape (and which one), accessories, etc?

Generally vape manufacturers do not give discounts to FC members carte blanche. However, sometimes they will come on the thread and give discount codes for a certain period of time. You may want to check the "Supporting Retailer" thread and see if any of them have announced any sales or discounts.

Last edited:
Tiny88,

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Last edited:
Tiny88,

cobra505

Defined
Thanx, I put the kit together myself. I have included the links for the different parts:
Ingenuity, great stuff, thanks, cobra

Is there a dicount offered to fc members?
Reach out to PuffitUp they might give you a 15% off the unit but not accessories. Not sure

@karec Pipe cleaners & iso works well, just make sure to clean 2x per week to avoid build up.
I did a YouTube Vid about 50 pages back on a full clean

Last edited:

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hi Guys

Quick question, i have notice when cleaning the IQ that in the space below the herb chamber and end of the cooling chamber its really hard to clean and i keep noticing a build up of material in that space, i must say this is an issue and im afraid that this could be a problem in the future with this building up of material there...so my question is how can i clean this properly? as any of you IQ users ever dealt with this problem and how can effect the performance of the device? i only have the IQ for months....
Cheers

To all inquiring about the best way to clean this area, the q-tip route is a good way to go, particularly if you are diligent in cleaning your vape. However, I know (I see some of the RMA's ) that not everyone is.

The entire vaporpath is sealed from electronics, so you can literally remove the flavor chamber. Plug the bowl area with 1 finger, spray some ISO into the flavor chamber area, plug that with your other finger and shake. It will release any build up on there. I do caution people to not do this as their normal cleaning routine as it will eventually degrade the silicone seals- but it's good for a monthly deep clean.

PS- why we didn't think of this sooner....I have no idea. I saw my tech doing this and was mind blown. :doh:

FrogDR

Guys is this normal that when i`m using IQ i hear some "electric sound"(tsssst,pssst) ? Do you heare some too when you using yours ? I wondering if its all ok with my unit because i`m usnig it only fiew days... and it`s getting very hot after couple of minutes :/ I must turn it into my hands all the time after this couple of minutes because i can`t hold it tight because of hot :/ Even i`m using first of 4 presets temp. after like i said couple of minutes it`s very hot :/
I think to buy some 30A battery like Sony VTC5A or LG HB6 , This may help a bit to break the temperature. Or different models of battery wont change a temp at all ? what do you think ?

Last edited:
FrogDR,

CbdLife

Guys is this normal that when i`m using IQ i hear some "electric sound"(tsssst,pssst) ? Do you heare some too when you using yours ? I wondering if its all ok with my unit because i`m usnig it only fiew days... and it`s getting very hot after couple of minutes :/ I must turn it into my hands all the time after this couple of minutes because i can`t hold it tight because of hot :/ Even i`m using first of 4 presets temp. after like i said couple of minutes it`s very hot :/
I think to buy some 30A battery like Sony VTC5A or LG HB6 , This may help a bit to break the temperature. Or different models of battery wont change a temp at all ? what do you think ?
Mine makes a noise , I can only hear it when in silence though, just a faint sound, I want to say like a ticking sound

CbdLife,
Reactions: BigJr48

dm591

How much you use with the bigger spacer?
I've been smoking for a loooong time. It really doesn't take much to have effect. I use both spacers often (I've never used the IQ without one, its just too much for me), plus where I live the medical herb is very EXPENSIVE.

The only thing that I hear is the vibration notification (you can turn it off if you want), mine give a vibration when it turns on and when it reaches temperature.

Last edited by a moderator:
dm591,

b0

Cloudy...
I've been smoking for a loooong time. It really doesn't take much to have effect. I use both spacers often (I've never used the IQ without one, its just too much for me), plus where I live the medical herb is very EXPENSIVE.

Any chance you know how much (weight) you need to use with a spacer? I'm really interested in this vape but after reading some people is using 0.5 I thought this wasn't for me.

b0,

cobra505

Defined
Did anyone see the Tear Down that PuffitUp has on their website?

IQ_Teardown.jpg

IMAGE COURTESY OF "PUFFITUP.COM".

Nostalgia1

I did the RMA process for a broken pearl post, it took about 18 days.

But anyways, has there been any news of a sleeve/case or is there a third party alternative?

Nostalgia1,

Damper

Any chance you know how much (weight) you need to use with a spacer? I'm really interested in this vape but after reading some people is using 0.5 I thought this wasn't for me.
you dont really need the spacers. you can pack down any amount of herb and your good to go. it stays in place. but you get best vapor/flavor with a fully packed bowl.

Damper,

cobra505

Defined
you dont really need the spacers. you can pack down any amount of herb and your good to go. it stays in place. but you get best vapor/flavor with a fully packed bowl.
That's what attracted me to the IQ, I got tired of filling my other devices all the time and the IQ had a bigger bowl.

cobra505,

b0

Cloudy...
Guys do you think that now that pax3 lowered their price, davinci will do the same?

b0,

cobra505

Defined
No it was just a pic on their home page, It's a collection of about 5 that rotates about every 3 seconds.

cobra505,

stinkytofus

Is there any issues u guys have experienced thus far?

Is there any overheating issues still ? Or is it battery specific?

Does lg hg2 work?

Whats the latest version atm?

Cheapest place to buy ?

Looking to pick one up

Thanks

stinkytofus,

CloneFlavour

mine gets really hot, but i can still hold it. it gets hotter than an arizer air. i don't have another comparison :) and different batteries feel about the same to me.

CloneFlavour,
Top Bottom