vaporiza

Davinci doesn't have an estimated date for water adapter, is there any water adapter that could fit 14mm?

vaporiza,

Bobbobcat

I was thinking of getting one of these but for 275 I am not sure I want to risk it. I might go with the Boundless CF, CFX or CFV. I sure do like the looks of the IQ and the videos of the vapor quality look outstanding.
It's such a wonderful Vape, when you get one without any problems. If you get one that works, you'll love it to!!

cobra505

Defined
That's great but to pay $10 for shipping...Nah!!!!
I'm telling you guys you should check out the ones on Amazon 200 for 10 bucks. You use 1 a few times throw it out. It breaks who cares.

I give up waiting for accessories. Who knows when the Silicon case will be in!

cobra505,
Reactions: BigJr48

BigJr48

I'm telling you guys you should check out the ones on Amazon 200 for 10 bucks. You use 1 a few times throw it out. It breaks who cares.

I give up waiting for accessories. Who knows when the Silicon case will be in!

I bought a pair of 9mm honeycomb glass screens recently they work great.

BigJr48,

Paka-cholo

Flaccid Member
I believe these are the same oil pods that we sell for the Original Davinci. In which case they will not work well for the IQ. Like the posting says you would have to remove the pearl to use this can. That is because the can is too big for the oven. The Oil cans are also too thin for the IQ bowl so the cans will not be making good contact with the walls of the oven to heat up well and produce good vapor. The IQ was designed to be the best portable dry herb vaporizer. There are plenty of vaporizers that claim to vape concentrate and dry herb. I find that they all do one or the other really well and then leave the user wanting more from the other.

The App has no drain effect on the IQ battery when the app is not open and connected to your device. If you have noticed you have to pair the IQ to the app with every new session and if you minimize your app for too long you might again have to pair your IQ with the app.

I'm sorry to hear about your pearl. Please contact me directly with assistance with your RMA or you can contact our CS department via Phone or e-mail.

I like where you are going with your idea for the app and better communication on the timing. Care to elaborate on it more to give us a better idea of what you are looking for? Or other suggestions you might have?

These can be a good option as a spacer or screen for the IQ and the other Davinci vaporizer products. A word of caution however. These glass jacks can leave scratches, marks, and can even crack and puncture the walls of the oven.

I do this a lot actually. Not always with the spacer though. I usually vape my bowl for a while till I get to my halfway point of my session. That when I usually open the bottom lid, sir and then pack down the herbs to a tight pack. The herb by then is usually nice and warm and sticky so it packs down firm and tight without the need of the spacer. The spacer might enhance that effect.

Hey there! Send me a DM or contact our CS team via e-mail or phone and we can get this taken care of for you no problem. Also what shop did you purchase your IQ from?

Nice Pic! What are those brushes that you are using? They look like pipe cleaners on the end of a paint brush almost. Has me very interested! Please let me know!

They are mascara applicators. I figured on my non-emo days I'd put them to use haha. I saw them at a beauty shop when I was with my vieja. They have tiny little "whiskers" and I was worried at first that they would break off and stay in the unit. However they're super durable and I really get them up in there and they always come out in tact with all the little whiskers in place. The yellow one works great because it can bend and it's a lot softer than the wire brush that comes with the unit so I don't have to worry about scratching stuff when I'm cleaning. The purple one works good too for the space between the oven and chamber. Plus it doesn't leave the cotton fibers like the q-tips do.

Last edited:
Dear DaVinci Customers who experienced a lapse in customer service,

We acknowledge our breakdown in not delivering the experience of choice in our communications and wish to make things right. . In addition to inadequate customer service staffing, we discovered our phone service provider had a broken system that led to a predominance of dropped calls.
We are extremely sorry for any unpleasantries this has created and would sincerely like to show our efforts in correcting these issues to help restore goodwill. In response to your frustrations ,we increased our customer service staff and implemented a new phone system. These changes allowed us to address the backlog and current inquiries to the standard we expect at DaVinci.

Now, For anyone who still feels their experience was not handled to expectation, we would like to hear from you at 1.800.336.7224 x1. Please prepare yourself for the kindest, most agreeable service. We appreciate your engagement with the DaVinci brand and strive to provide the support experience you’d expect to match. We thankfully provide this customer service experience in not only keeping you happy but in helping us to be better too.

Sincerely,

The DaVinci Team

Consciousness Everywhere
I would like to confirm that the service I received today calling the 1-800-336-7224 line was very good. It took some time to get to an agreeable conclusion, but the person I spoke to really took the time to understand my concern and did do EVERYTHING and beyond to make it happen .. kudos for making a new customer very happy!

cobra505

Defined
The App has no drain effect on the IQ battery when the app is not open and connected to your device. If you have noticed you have to pair the IQ to the app with every new session and if you minimize your app for too long you might again have to pair your IQ with the app.
Well I know one thing, I haven't used the app in almost a week. Was looking at my phone this morning. Guess what the last used app was. Davinci. So it wasn't me using the app. So somethings going on in the background.

They are mascara applicators.

Cool stuff dude, best of all, Silicon.

So got a few emails back from Davinci yesterday. Did a little complaining about the telemarketing system. You would think that their Registered products would be in-line with their email system but I guess not. I'm just tired of getting 10% OFF emails for stuff that I'll never buy. Not only that, they made us wait forever for those accessories, and the bad CS in the beginning you think they might throw us a bone, guess not.

I bought a pair of 9mm honeycomb glass screens recently they work great.

From?

It's such a wonderful Vape, when you get one without any problems. If you get one that works, you'll love it to!!

Couldn't agree more, if you get one that works.

exime

So got a few emails back from Davinci yesterday. Did a little complaining about the telemarketing system. You would think that their Registered products would be in-line with their email system but I guess not. I'm just tired of getting 10% OFF emails for stuff that I'll never buy. Not only that, they made us wait forever for those accessories, and the bad CS in the beginning you think they might throw us a bone, guess not.

Yea that was annoying. The fine print says that coupon codes don't work on the Davinci IQ but it turns out that they don't work for the IQ accessories either.

My glass spacers are shipping out today so I'm excited about not having to use vaped herbs for spacers anymore. I was tempted to buy 2 for backup but got 1 instead. I'll just try and baby them and who knows maybe they will have a better version in the future like ceramic spacers.

I think I read somewhere that you put the herb in first and the spacers in after for the best experience.

Last edited:
exime,

cobra505

Defined
It seems like it shouldn't be a problem. Then if the spacer is cold, and it's dumped into an oven that's hot a/f then maybe it can crack.
Maybe they should have made these out of Zirconium also, what a thought! Glass/High Heat/Cool Surface, that won't be a problem.

U can also hit the power button once while in smart path mode to display current temp. If U don't hit any more buttons, it'll return to the smart path display in a few seconds.
Good to know, damn someday I'll read the manual!

IMO, the best screens for the IQ are those from the Flowermate V5.0S which can be bought at puffitup.com

The thing I don't like about the Flowermate screens are that they look like they are semi-flat. Trying to stay away from that. They get gummed up with resin, hell to get out. As with the flower screens or Davinci's screens you can get them out easy, something to grab if they get gummed up.

So weird I went there to look up the FlowerMate screens so on a different note. The other thing they had there was organic cotton. Ya I know I'm really getting off on a tangent here from screens to cotton.

Last edited by a moderator:
cobra505,
Reactions: Donla94

BigJr48

@MicroMan You be surprised, the Flowermate screens are easy to remove, barely get gummed up with resin and if so just toss 'em in some iso.
The glass honeycomb screens @1percent.com $4 pair.

BigJr48,

exime

Can you vape without the flavor chamber/storage container inside or do you need to keep it inside when vaping?

exime,

almost there

Anybody know how big the IQ pearl is in millimeters? I found these:

https://www.vxb.com/2mm-Loose-Ceramic-Balls-Al2O3-Alumina-Balls-p/kit11912.htm

and

http://www.vxb.com/5mm-Loose-Cerami...2CQvRLERr9e0hG8QEY09rW3N6mezdK29gUaAj0x8P8HAQ

Could avoid the $10 shipping if these are close to the right size...
unless you know if those ceramic ball bearings are resistant to high temps I would say better to just pay that extra cash painful as it may be. U don't need to be inhaling flakes if that ceramic ball cracks under high heat exposure

kiddvudu2

unless you know if those ceramic ball bearings are resistant to high temps I would say better to just pay that extra cash painful as it may be. U don't need to be inhaling flakes if that ceramic ball cracks under high heat exposure

They are ZrO2 which is, I believe, the same material as the pearl - HOWEVER, I finally determined the size and identified the correct ball and the shipping to Michigan is $13.23. Back to the drawing board...

kiddvudu2,

cobra505

Defined
You be surprised, the Flowermate screens are easy to remove, barely get gummed up with resin and if so just toss 'em in some iso.
The glass honeycomb screens @1percent.com $4 pair.
I'll check them out thanks.

Anybody know how big the IQ pearl is in millimeters? I found these:
How you going to hold it down?

Can you vape without the flavor chamber/storage container inside or do you need to keep it inside when vaping?
Imagine the HIT!!!. That Flavor Chamber kind of condenses things down to the mouthpiece, without that, what a bang. Don't know. Hey exime give it a try get back to us.

cobra505,

CabbieCam

Someone asked this awhile back. The IQ isn't designed to be used without the flavor chamber, according to DaVinci. The pathway without it is not sealed at all, so lots of leakage and, is guess, smell. Plus, the chamber cools the vapor. Why would you want to use it without the chamber?

Donla94

I would like to confirm that the service I received today calling the 1-800-336-7224 line was very good. It took some time to get to an agreeable conclusion, but the person I spoke to really took the time to understand my concern and did do EVERYTHING and beyond to make it happen .. kudos for making a new customer very happy!

Agreed, I called yesterday to report my incident to @Davinci_vaporizer and the quality of service from Tim/Leann was great. I had to fill out some questions via email to get the RMA started. Any idea how long this process takes before I actually get a RMA # so I can send my unit in? Not sure how this part would take longer than a day to get a reply back but I'm hoping they update me.

Maybe they should have made these out of Zirconium also, what a thought! Glass/High Heat/Cool Surface, that won't be a problem.

Yeah haha VERY TRUE! After I did it once I decided it probably wouldn't be wise to do it again.

So I was heading over to my cousins and just cleaned the unit prior to going. Totally forgot to put the chamber back in, I'm not sure how, but it worked fine because I was still getting good vapor production. I reflected on this while sitting on the couch and also was like damn this air flow I am getting is insane.. Well not having the chamber inside explained a lot when I got back home.. Wont try that again though haha!

Last edited:

cobra505

Defined
And just when you though you have conquered the Power/Battery issues, No they Haunt you.
So do a session this afternoon, I know from experience I due for a battery, sure enough getting the 1 bar warning. After the session, replace the battery. Few hours later got a call. Happen to notice, Ya i know, Davinci app, once again in the list of the "most recent use apps" on my phone. This time, not going to overthink it, ignored it. Now my sessions are short, 4 mins. So I go do another one this afternoon, right away, low battery warning. What the hell. So did a factory reset, just give up with these weird power issues. Also before I did the factory reset, never even tried this before, but did anyone notice if their buttons work while the unit is off. I don't mean actually function the unit, but if you press them, light up.

Top Bottom