vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Found a minty fresh one one craigslist here in Denver. 125 barely used :). 'Might snag it. Anything I should be checking for? I have found the craziest deal for vapes in Denver. About To score an evo for 100 bux :$

Hey man,

Happy New!
Check out this before contacting the seller:
http://blog.puffitup.com/2017/10/fake-davinci-iq-always-buy-authorized/

Good luck. Fun device for sure. Sipper and session vape. Best tasting portable conduction vape. I really like it - despite being more of a convection dude... It's worth it! :tup:

Modicum

kilumenati, I am a month late in answering your ?. I hope that you chose wisely. The Haze v3 with it's dual ovens is, IMO, the only edge it has over the IQ. I am a flavor chaser and never has a conduction vape taste so good. I have 2, the original & the olive. You will be better served by purchasing your vape directly from Davinci or one of our friends on FC. My 1st was from Randy at PIU & the olive from DaVinci . No problems with either unit. I have bad wrapped DaVinci C.S. in the past, but it really all has to do with the app.(which I never use anymore and both units are wonderful) DaVinci C.S. has recently given me great service and effort for which I thank them for.

Zow237

Last edited:

Sonicboom1991

It's a fake :( he paid 275 for it. Had to break it to them that they had a counterfeit unit. They didn't respond haha

Just pointing out that that video has the new herb chamber in it for the real one. The older ones had a herb chamber that looked more like the fake one.

Sonicboom1991,
Reactions: Zow237

Zow237

Just pointing out that that video has the new herb chamber in it for the real one. The older ones had a herb chamber that looked more like the fake one.

Just saw another fake one pop up. Apparently the head shops here are selling fakes ones at 275 bux :(. They are def fake the box is the fake box and the containers threads are on the bottom

Zow237,

Sonicboom1991

Just saw another fake one pop up. Apparently the head shops here are selling fakes ones at 275 bux :(. They are def fake the box is the fake box and the containers threads are on the bottom

Older stock iqs had that of style herb container. They only changed it maybe 3-4 months ago.The puffit page is showing the brand new stock with the new design herb container. The older ones also had slightly different ceramic pieces to. A better way to tell if it's a fake is to see if connects to the davinci app, or just checking the serial number with davinci. But either way just pointing out that the warranty is non transferable, so if you buy it used you would not get a warranty anyway. Maybe you could try messaging a place like puffit and see whats the best price they can do.

Sonicboom1991,

Verax

I gotta say - I've used a LOT of vapes, and I absolutely love the Davinci IQ. It's my favorite portable vape now. I will try to write up a more comprehensive post detailing why, but for now, I'll just say that it's my go-to travel / portable vape. Thanks Davinci!

Modicum

Sonicboom1991 is right on. Check out VapeSkape UK 's review on the olive IQ. He describes the 2. Small upgrades, slightly larger opening of the mouthpiece and one beautiful color.

WattoWatson123

Hey everyone,

Firstl time post on the forums, been reading here on a while, thought it was time to join and say hello.

Just upgraded my Ascent to the IQ and am awaiting it in the mail (Expected tomorrow with . Living in Australia there aren't a lot of shops that stock many herb vapes and glad I made my debut with the Davinci series, have found them quite pleasant thus far.

For starters, any fellow Australian Ents? Curious to see how many are floating about.
For those Australians, or any one else who could help, any recommendation on batteries and where I could source some in Australia as well as an external charger as I have seen most steer clear of the originals.

Also, anyone have any links for a bubbler attachment for the IQ? I have 10mm to 14mm WPA on order as well which I shall use with my current glass but wouldn't mind the option of a portable option.

Anyone have any first time advice for the IQ as well?

karec

Hey everyone,

Firstl time post on the forums, been reading here on a while, thought it was time to join and say hello.

Just upgraded my Ascent to the IQ and am awaiting it in the mail (Expected tomorrow with . Living in Australia there aren't a lot of shops that stock many herb vapes and glad I made my debut with the Davinci series, have found them quite pleasant thus far.

For starters, any fellow Australian Ents? Curious to see how many are floating about.
For those Australians, or any one else who could help, any recommendation on batteries and where I could source some in Australia as well as an external charger as I have seen most steer clear of the originals.

Also, anyone have any links for a bubbler attachment for the IQ? I have 10mm to 14mm WPA on order as well which I shall use with my current glass but wouldn't mind the option of a portable option.

Anyone have any first time advice for the IQ as well?

hey mate welcome, u choose a good unit the IQ for portability and stealthiness is a winner and vape production and flavour its up there with the big boys.
Regarding batteries go for the Sony VTC6 or LGH2 they are proven to be the best but if u need to choose go for the Sony ones and get 2, i bought mines for around 10€ each in Portugal and also go a good external charger this way u spare the unit on charging as well the batteries can go they maintenance cycles with a good EC where to buy there i don t know...
I dont know how often u vape but if you want to spare your IQ unit (i know we have 10years and that is superb) and if you vape more than 3 bowls per day i think its time u start to think to go for a desktop unit, off course if it suits u and if the majority of your use is indoor start to save, portables are good to go out but most of the desktop units performs better than majority portable vapes.
I have a bubbler that i bought for my Crafty deceased unit only need to pick up a WPA to use it in the IQ but i have a VXL Cloud EVO and indoor i use this unit thru water so going out with a bubbler is not really handy lolol...
Check DHGate they have a lot of glass and for your use i think can be a good option and they are in China so closer to you... go for a faberge egg, a triple decker or something cool like that and with the proper WPA u can take advantage of your unit, did you get the green olive limited edition? check this vid u can see the differences between the units
and u can see the use with glass

Hope this help, welcome

karec,

WattoWatson123

Hoping to get that at some stage when the Aussie dollar doesn't suck and can combine shipping with something else I need at the time as it would cost me around $150 AUD for it shipped, I can't justify that at the moment.

Thanks for the quick response though.

If I may drop a link, I found this seller in Australia and would love to see what batteries they would recommend as I have no idea what exactly I'm looking for sorry!

https://www.techaroundyou.com/Samsu...echargeable-Battery-Li-ion?search=Samsung 30Q

Cheers,
Watto

WattoWatson123,
Reactions: karec

karec

Hoping to get that at some stage when the Aussie dollar doesn't suck and can combine shipping with something else I need at the time as it would cost me around $150 AUD for it shipped, I can't justify that at the moment.

Thanks for the quick response though.

If I may drop a link, I found this seller in Australia and would love to see what batteries they would recommend as I have no idea what exactly I'm looking for sorry!

https://www.techaroundyou.com/Samsung-18650-30Q-3000mAh-3.7V-15A-High-Lithium-Rechargeable-Battery-Li-ion?search=Samsung 30Q

Cheers,
Watto
Mate those samsung 30Q as also good reviews for the IQ but in that website u also have the one i mentioned

karec,

WattoWatson123

Oh damn, sorry, you must have replied just before I sent my question off, didn't see that but have had a look now, will be looking into those ones for sure!

EDIT** Grabbed a Black Stealth Model as we didn't have any of the Green in Stock where I purchased my IQ from which I only grabbed due to a fantastic deal from a local, reputable seller for around $250 AUD (Approx $190 USD)

WattoWatson123,
Reactions: karec

karec

Oh damn, sorry, you must have replied just before I sent my question off, didn't see that but have had a look now, will be looking into those ones for sure!

EDIT** Grabbed a Black Stealth Model as we didn't have any of the Green in Stock where I purchased my IQ from which I only grabbed due to a fantastic deal from a local, reputable seller for around $250 AUD (Approx $190 USD)

Thats a good price mate, good buy

pudink

Sorry poor wording on my part. The unit enters stand by after releasing the control button from Boost. Now from standy by you can press any button to exit and resume your smart path where you left it. I how that clears it up.

You can totally share the surprise. Thanks for your reports on the app. We haven't had this issue in house yet we are trying to replicate it and make any necessary updates for the app.

Great pics man! You are correct it does reduce the oven by about 30%

Haha. Yes you are correct Reggie it is the carry can!

@canalguyopen the gasket at the end of your flavor chamber cavity is not blocking the holes from the oven. I know that when you look down it looks like it is off center but that is actually by design the vapor makes a slight turn when it leaves the oven and travels into the flavor chamber. Please do not try and remove it as that gasket holds your bowl in place and removing it would most defiantly damage your vaporizer.

Without the flavor chamber installed you are actually creating an air leak which is why the draw resistance has decreased so much. Have you tried the extended mouthpiece yet? It has a wider mouth and has less resistance more like the Airzer straws that you are used to. Lastly I would check the openings on both ends of your flavor chamber to make sure they are fully open.
Sorry i couldn't find the option to quote the part about the pearl so I had to quote the whole post.

Can you tell me if it is possible to break the pearl?
When you load the oven and press down with the pearl unscrewed to the max, do you run the risk of breaking the pearl?

Also can you tell me a surefire and easy way of cleaning under the oven?

Because i can not see if there is any leftover material beneath the rubber ring and the part under the oven it connects to.

Thanks

pudink,

Tranquility

Sorry i couldn't find the option to quote the part about the pearl so I had to quote the whole post.

When you load the oven and press down with the pearl unscrewed to the max, do you run the risk of breaking the pearl?

Because i can not see if there is any leftover material beneath the rubber ring and the part under the oven it connects to.

Thanks
Don't mess with the pearl. Just leave it as it came. Yes, you can get the pearl to separate from the oven door or the connection to break. I'm uncertain as to if it can "break" no matter how full you load the oven and how far out it is from the door.

The whole thread has different techniques with differing results. Some say a qtip with iso swab/twist and you're done. Others get out dental tools. Some techs at the company use but don't recommend as a usual cleaning, removal of the flavor chamber and put in iso to the oven/chamber and plug both ends with your fingers and shake. The circuitry is not in the vapor path so you can get away with it once in a while. (Over time the gasket may degrade if you do this method.)

Tranquility,
Reactions: pudink

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer

Thanks

Yes you can break the pearl, but its' hard to do, what's gonna end up breaking is the bowl. As for the cleaning here's a great video by @420vapezone giving some exclusive tips on how to thoroughly clean your vape. http://420vapezone.com/davinci-iq-wont-hit/

Davinci_vaporizer,

pudink

Yes you can break the pearl, but its' hard to do, what's gonna end up breaking is the bowl. As for the cleaning here's a great video by @420vapezone giving some exclusive tips on how to thoroughly clean your vape. http://420vapezone.com/davinci-iq-wont-hit/
i didnt know you could break the oven.
Are we talking about too much pressure here, to break the oven? it looks as though it's quite a strong piece to break. i am suprised to hear that.

How long do you advise cleaning under the oven? After how many bowls should i clean under the oven?

Does using the qtip with alcohol to clean under the oven degrade the gasket which the flavor chamber sits on?

One last thing , do you recommend using the included brush( dipped in iso) to push through the gasket to clean under the oven? When i did that the last time , i felt the cleaning brush was too hard and it might create some cuts/ dents in the gasket ?

pudink,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
i didnt know you could break the oven.
Are we talking about too much pressure here, to break the oven? it looks as though it's quite a strong piece to break. i am suprised to hear that.

How long do you advise cleaning under the oven? After how many bowls should i clean under the oven?

Does using the qtip with alcohol to clean under the oven degrade the gasket which the flavor chamber sits on?

One last thing , do you recommend using the included brush( dipped in iso) to push through the gasket to clean under the oven? When i did that the last time , i felt the cleaning brush was too hard and it might create some cuts/ dents in the gasket ?

I'm going to PM you ;-)

Davinci_vaporizer,
Reactions: pudink
Top Bottom