The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

So, THIS arrived from VXL Cali today: Cloud Buddy & extra ELBs!!! My EVO preparations are now complete. Anticipation just increased sevenfold!

With my recently acquired Mobius Reti Clear Bubbler by my side, there is nothing left........................ but The Waiting!

O56csEX.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Ahem.

Not to be a downer, but I'd like to mention something, now that shipping has commenced.

Please, Do Not post the tracking number, or a photo showing your packing list with your address on it.

I really, really don't think ANY of us wants our home address out there in public.

Thank you.​

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Ahem.

Not to be a downer, but I'd like to mention something, now that shipping has commenced.

Please, Do Not post the tracking number, or a photo showing your packing list with your address on it.

I really, really don't think ANY of us wants our home address out there in public.

Thank you.​

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Agree! Do it to safeguard against identity theft. Just common sense, yeah? That's why I covered my addy with a ruler! :tup:

Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: Enchantre

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I'm anxiously waiting for my early bird package to arrive. l cant wait to try it out with the HT and my Mobius.

Will I need a Cloud Buddy to use my Matrix Ion with the Evo?

tranceporter,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
You might need a buddy to keep you upright in your chair after a couple of hits, but not for the Ion.

I remember someone having clearance issues with their Ion and Cloud, but the EVO's GonG looks like it protrudes a bit more than the Cloud so it should be no problem.

cloudtops.jpg

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I remember someone having clearance issues with their Ion and Cloud, but the EVO's GonG looks like it protrudes a bit more than the Cloud so it should be no problem.

cloudtops.jpg

I have plenty of clearance with the Ion, and the EVO should be a tad more. I still use a CB though, makes it a bit easier to use and with the carb you don't have to lift to Cloud to clear.

gigaurora

I tried to post it. But no URL is generated bc the user is private. If anyone knows a way around this. The picture has like 20-30 tubes just laid out on a table and a few of them are fanatic tubes

Ahhhhh this gets me excited. I roughly think i'm like an 11th early bird so one of those tubes in that picture is MINE :evil: hehehe which one of you glass pretties will be my victim :D

11eleven11

Cross posting the video I did because I know you guys can't really post in there until more people who own EVOs post.

Milkshot video w/ fanatic tube and w/ fanatic tube + glycerin chamber.

This was with the ELBs filled about 25% I believe. I also don't think I ever tried it on max yet. It was usually ranging from 11 o clock to 1 o clock.

I am loving using this thing. I enjoy taking hits out of it so much, that even when I hit that point of feeling "too medicated" -- I just keep going because the hits are so smooth and fun.

You guys will love it.

Thanks, @11eleven11 ! Not only is the cross-posting appreciated, but we also have a little more leeway in this thread for commenting on it. :tup:

Edit: I noticed in your video that you and your brother don't ever separate the HT from the EVO to clear it. I'm sure you did so, off camera, however. So, :

1.) Vapor production looks to be awesome, if you're getting such huge hits without even clearing the tube!

and

2.) when you did lift of the HT to clear it, was it too hot at the top to do so? Did you find it awkward to grip the unit at the bottom (where it's cooler) to do so? If so, do you think VXL wristbands are enough to solve that issue? (edit: @Deadshort480 thoughts?)

thx! you early receivers are all we got to keep us going until we get our own EVOs!

Your Good Times Are Killing Me! I can't hardly wait for my own EVO to arrive already...

Last edited:
Top Bottom