The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Quick update, we had a shortage of limited edition shells and early bird tubes so we began shipping out units to those that were not dependent on those two pieces. We're working out the kinks on assembly to make everything faster and more efficient and were building a bunch of sub assemblies so once the new glass/enclosures come in , we can push them out quickly. I'm very excited to hear everyone's feedback. Just as shocked as everyone else to only see moodswings review.

Oh yeah, FedEx allows you to reroute shipments so don't worry about address issues!

VAPEinVT

Early bird here. I originally ordered white w/ bent neck. I don't think I ever received an email about switching to the black Evo. I did get an email about the case so they have my correct email addy. The last thing I want to do is slow production down & bother anyone at VXH with an inquiry. Anyone think I should be concerned at all? And will my purchase include a hydrafoot?

First time cloud buyer! Made the switch, ditching combustion about a year ago with a PAX. CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY EVO! :brow:

2 Paces

Maybe a hold up with the cases?

Nope, read 3 posts up. SM mentioned that it is because of a shortage of limited edition shells (I believe that means the fanatic shell) & early bird tubes. So it sounds like fanboys are the only ones they can ship at this point, but nothing was mentioned about cases being an issue.

Nope, read 3 posts up. SM mentioned that it is because of a shortage of limited edition shells (I believe that means the fanatic shell) & early bird tubes. So it sounds like fanboys are the only ones they can ship at this point, but nothing was mentioned about cases being an issue.
well fanb0ys and then trade ins :)

VapeNStone,
Reactions: 2 Paces

Vessel

if anyone gets theirs with a case, i'd love to see it!

you lucky fanboys!!

Probably not exactly what you're looking for but I believe the Vapexhale case is in the background in this photo.

4577fb18434311e3ab3e22000a1fb352_8.jpg

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
My buddy signed for my EVO. I will be blasting off tonight. I can't wait!!

Edit: Interestingly enough, my buddy just told me that he actually did not have to sign for it. FedEx left it at my door... Is that normal?
Thanks for the feedback, I will let the team know

stonemonkey55,

2 Paces

Edit: Interestingly enough, my buddy just told me that he actually did not have to sign for it. FedEx left it at my door... Is that normal?

Not sure about you, but my house is in a very remote area. My UPS & Fed Ex drivers always leave signature stuff without me signing for it.

I hope that they continue that practice for this delivery. I work late hours, and cannot receive packages any other way. I simply cannot go to Fed Ex or have it shipped to my work.

Last edited:

Hexi

My buddy signed for my EVO. I will be blasting off tonight. I can't wait!!

UPS and FedEx stopped asking for signatures on any and all packages delivered to my house a couple of years ago. IDK if it's policy or individuals going cowboy. But personally I hate having to sign for packages, I typically am at the office during any delivery window. It's a risk with no sigs, but I never get anything delivered that exceeds $1000

I live in townhouses. While I trust my neighbors, some of the neighborhood kids are fucking dicks and have smashed a few packages at people's doors around here before.

Wow that is super-dickish. Like A Clockwork orange nonsensical. Here in cali, the dumbass package thieves go to the super rich neighborhoods, and then show up on the local news because all the rich people have front door HD cameras.

I'm local, I'd be willing to just come by the office and pick mine up and save you guys the delivery :brow: I'm probably like 6 miles away. With Cali traffic, that's only a 45 minute commute!
by office you mean Post Office?

edit: pretty sure the VXL EVO factory is in Philly at the moment...

... I believe the Vapexhale case is in the background in this photo.

4577fb18434311e3ab3e22000a1fb352_8.jpg
Good High Times!? Gotta be high good if they're doin' SELFIES with it !!1:razz:

Last edited:
Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom