The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

gigaurora

zDFXRoJ
Now to change the chocolate to buds ahah

Edit: don't know how to get picture to work :$ http://imgur.com/zDFXRoJ

Any updates on the Early Bird hydra tubes?

The wait is starting to get brutal.
I posted this a while back.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-cloud-evo-anticipation-thread.10875/page-6#post-486488
So progress is being made.
And we just saw pics of the LE Fanatic shell
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-6#post-488445
which means it's finally been received by VXL and they can start sending out Fanatic units. Also, we haven't heard any problems with the most recent EVO shipments. All units seem to be working great! So, I anticipate that VXL will send out Fanatic units all this week, perhaps beginning to ramp up shipments for Early Birds next week or the week after. Not much longer, my friend...

the Edge

Appreciate the response but unfortunately for me I'm an all day everyday medical user and currently without a working vaporizer, so weeks is definitely not "not much longer" to me.

StoneMonkey said he expects the EB tubes in the first of this week, so hopefully we can at least get an update on that and maybe even when they expect to start seeing EB units go out the door if we're lucky.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
On a side note, today is my last official day at my DAY JOB!!!! I am now a full time employee of VapeXhale and I am very excited to be able to focus on this full time and bring more vapor goodies to the community.
This was posted in the proper EVO thread, but this response seems more appropriate here;
For some reason, that post makes me envision this:

:lol:

In other news, Hot damn I want my EVO...
At least they've got super intelligent monkeys and/or chimps working on it :lol:

I wonder how many Intl Indiegogo contributors there were?
(I assume) There can't be that many, so hopefully I'll be getting my e-mail pretty quick once they've finished testing the Intl version...

These 2 vids combined pretty much sum it up...

smokie

I just hope I get at least one of them by Christmas, was hoping to have one for when I get new xbox but can't see it happening due to the testing still ongoing but i know the whole team are going flat out to get these out to people

smokie,

JoeKickass

Were you aware that VXL is accumulating feed back on the current distribution of EVO's. If they feel a change is warranted and doable, changes are made before the next batch goes out. Ensuring the latest distribution is as good as they can be. I have one coming on the trade in level and that one will possible be better than the one the Fanatics got.
Yes I love it! I now hope my EVO arrives many years from now on my deathbed, with all the accumulated knowledge it will be able to restore me to youth!!

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Shrike

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Thanks, @11eleven11 ! Not only is the cross-posting appreciated, but we also have a little more leeway in this thread for commenting on it. :tup:

Edit: I noticed in your video that you and your brother don't ever separate the HT from the EVO to clear it. I'm sure you did so, off camera, however. So, :

1.) Vapor production looks to be awesome, if you're getting such huge hits without even clearing the tube!

and

2.) when you did lift of the HT to clear it, was it too hot at the top to do so? Did you find it awkward to grip the unit at the bottom (where it's cooler) to do so? If so, do you think VXL wristbands are enough to solve that issue? (edit: @Deadshort480 thoughts?)

thx! you early receivers are all we got to keep us going until we get our own EVOs!

Your Good Times Are Killing Me! I can't hardly wait for my own EVO to arrive already...
Hey Fame, I didn't see your edit until now. I do not find it awkward to grab the unit by the bottom. The rubber bracelets don't help all that much up top.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Where those opals come from?? Mars??
Come on guys. Seriously.
IMO, it's been several months planning for EVO launch, and then you can't predict how many opals you have to order for your HTs???
Let me help you guys, 3 or 4 per HT??
200 early birds plus 50 fanatics???
Ok, here you go, 250 times 4= 1000 opals. So you go ahead and plan to order 1500 just in case to be prepared in advance.
It's so true that saying, that the chain is as strong as its own weakest link or something like this.
IMO the opal-gate scandal is just an excuse for another delay not related to glass. Swagger just blows glass, simple opals must be available by the 1000s I guess.
I could be wrong but is IMO.
Either way, IMO, if opals are the only reason for the delay, why can't they just send the EVO units for early birds as well, alone, I read before that they are shipping in different packages HT and EVOs. So, I want my EVO, I can receive my HT when opals come from Mars some next weeks. Ok??

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: the Edge

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I didn't even order a HT, let alone the Martian Opal variety. Where is MY EVO??? :goon:

Tstat,

Hexi

Swagger makes the glass. Partnered with VXL. Cliches and 'doing the math' isn't going to resolve anything. Everyone has previously expressed their desire for NA0! We all want na0! They understand this part as well.

Obviously I don't know the details of Swagger Glass' supply chain, but I do know that supply chain for most businesses is a critical component that is more often than not, outside of direct control.

/shrug

Swagger makes the glass. Partnered with VXL. Cliches and 'doing the math' isn't going to resolve anything. Everyone has previously expressed their desire for NA0! We all want na0! They understand this part as well.

Obviously I don't know the details of Swagger Glass' supply chain, but I do know that supply chain for most businesses is a critical component that is more often than not, outside of direct control.

/shrug
NA0 that was a good post! Simmer down, na0! :rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom