The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

lazylathe

Almost there...
Usually the week starts on Monday, unless you are in the Middle East then it starts on Sunday.

Expect a response from SM55 by Wednesday March 5th or sometime during the week!
He also mentioned he has to get in contact with "Tex" and this may delay things if Tex is not ready on his side.
We are not talking about counting M&M's here people... VXL will update when updates are available.

Take it from me:
I bought in early in the IGG campaign, received my EVO as almost the last IGG order to go out and it was calibrated within spec but was too cold for my medical needs. So i had to send it back for calibration on my own dime. Imagine receiving your INTERNATIONAL EVO and having to ship it all the way back for caloibration! Cost you a pretty penny...

lazylathe,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

Thanks @lazylathe. @magpie77 seems to think that they can be assembled and shipped out in a couple of days which as we all know will not happen due to testing and well, let's not forget unforeseeable circumstances.

Anyways, i'm outta here! :wave: I have a feeling this thread is going to continue to slam VXL, which is the LAST thing they need now. Especially since SM55 does continue to update regularily.

Are we there yet?? :ko:

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
Thanks @lazylathe. @magpie77 seems to think that they can be assembled and shipped out in a couple of days which as we all know will not happen due to testing and well, let's not forget unforeseeable circumstances.

Anyways, i'm outta here! :wave: I have a feeling this thread is going to continue to slam VXL, which is the LAST thing they need now. :ko:

I haven't seen a single example of anyone "slamming VXL". Some annoyed comments asking for updates but nothing that isn't entirely reasonable.

Silent,
Reactions: vapecat

smokie

I think you will find the slamming of vxl was being done by Americans in November. There hasn't been half as much complaint from the internationals! The Americans were going crazy about early birds and trade ins, imagine if they were fanatics lol
This is last post on subject, I'm not singling anyone out. Just think if you read this thread from the start you will see we are not complaining as much and it's much later. My fanatic was ordered for a friend undergoing chemo, which has now finished.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
You don't have to be rude about it. On SUNDAY SM55 said "NEXT WEEK". If it was "THIS WEEK" don't you think he would have said that?

Regardless, STONEMONKEY55 said himself when there is an update, he will update.

And ya, I totally suck at math. Thanks for pointing that out and hurting what little feelings I have left.

smokie was asking a question,we do not need your smug sarcastic remarks thanks,we have been waiting long enough already.sorry if I hurt your feelings but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Please don't snipe at each other. Our first rule is "Be nice!" If you think someone is getting rude, don't respond in kind. How does that help?

If someone breaks a rule, report it and don't respond. If someone just hurts your feelings or offends you, send a PM or ignore it. If you find yourself writing unfavourably about someone's behaviour, stop right there! You're headed into point-winning territory.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry guys, I'm back. Between all the social channels that want answers, sometimes it is hard for us to cover all bases. Prof Vape aka Tex has given the thumbs up and is building units as we speak. We're going to do them in small batches like last time and test them to make sure everything is still A-OK. We will provide a specific ship date shortly :)

Teedub

Cant wait, im getting excited again. :) My eq sucks balls in comparison really missing a cloud in my life.

Teedub,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Prof Vape aka Tex has given the thumbs up and is building units as we speak. We're going to do them in small batches like last time and test them to make sure everything is still A-OK. We will provide a specific ship date shortly :)

To maybe avoid getting ants in one's pants over what day of the week it is, a point of clarification may be helpful . . . And please note as a caveat, I have no confirming information that this will be exactly the process for international shipments; fwiw this is just how it was done "like last time" . . .

A small batch was shipped and VXL waited for customer feedback. Then, after applying any needed tweaks, a little larger batch shipped and more feedback. Once confidence was reached, the gates are opened. Having said that, IMO this process will likely move much faster that it did at first because the several glitches were trapped and fixed among the first Fanatic shipments. And IGG Fanatics will receive theirs first, so they are already aware of these specifics, Consequently concerns that surface for international will most likely be limited to (a) issues already addressed and posted here, or (b) issues unique to the 220V version or the shipping process to your location.

Enjoy!

treeman

Good news, it was mentioned that VXL were going to throw in something extra for the international delay. In hopes of moving this along I would happily say that I don't really want anything extra (unless its particularly cool) though if they could go for fast shipping that would mean a lot us.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
To maybe avoid getting ants in one's pants over what day of the week it is, a point of clarification may be helpful . . . And please note as a caveat, I have no confirming information that this will be exactly the process for international shipments; fwiw this is just how it was done "like last time" . . .

A small batch was shipped and VXL waited for customer feedback. Then, after applying any needed tweaks, a little larger batch shipped and more feedback. Once confidence was reached, the gates are opened. Having said that, IMO this process will likely move much faster that it did at first because the several glitches were trapped and fixed among the first Fanatic shipments. And IGG Fanatics will receive theirs first, so they are already aware of these specifics, Consequently concerns that surface for international will most likely be limited to (a) issues already addressed and posted here, or (b) issues unique to the 220V version or the shipping process to your location.

Enjoy!

No problem on clarifying, we plan on building and testing units here (we got a really nice inverter) and the plan is to ship out everyone's IGG at the same time and not smaller batches like we did in the US. Most of the small batches will be for internal testing, can't be too careful during this step, once all the small batches are given the thumbs up, we'll ship them out at the same time. Hopefully that clarifies things for the INTL supporters. :)

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
No problem on clarifying, we plan on building and testing units here (we got a really nice inverter) and the plan is to ship out everyone's IGG at the same time and not smaller batches like we did in the US. Most of the small batches will be for internal testing, can't be too careful during this step, once all the small batches are given the thumbs up, we'll ship them out at the same time. Hopefully that clarifies things for the INTL supporters. :)

Brilliant news! Fingers crossed for end of March beginning of April. Can't wait to try this vape... My EQ and Volcano just don't cut it anymore.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I wonder how long this internal testing takes... So close! I can almost smell the tasty vapors that are coming.

Seek,
Top Bottom