The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

colinm_au

MAR 11, 2014 | 11:45AM PDT
Support VapeXhale replied:
Good Afternoon XXXXXX

Thank you for the shipping confirmation.

We look forward to getting you your EVO ASAP!

Have a great day,

Benjamin
Warm Regards,

VapeXhale Support Squad

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
It's happening!
good-googly-moogly.gif

Dear FREDERICK MCGUIRE,

All of the items from order #XXXX have now been shipped:

1x IGG International Shipping

Thank you for ordering from VapeXhale!

Cannot wait :D

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Will do :tup:
And my matrix
And my lattice
And my gridded donut
And my fritters

Oh, there will be plenty of testing :science: :lol:

I know you will! I would be too :) Non-stop testing hehe.

BTW, it wasn't meant like that, you know I want a Reti. :)
But I am trying to recover from G.A.S. I am on the wagon!

Currently I mean... on the wagon currently... I still... *look*... and *drool*. :(

Silent

HEY, HEY, HEYHEEEY, VAPE WEED EVERY DAY
No, I didn't get one

IGG or preorder?

I am a preorder but I emailed VapeXhale on Monday and they said they would get mine out today if I could provide proof I've already paid postage. I'd already provided my order number so surely that would be proof enough?

I took a screenshot of my celery receipt and sent it to them anyway just to save the hassle but have not had a reply since. Kind of concerning...

Silent,

GSH

On a Möbius plane
IGG or preorder?

I am a preorder but I emailed VapeXhale on Monday and they said they would get mine out today if I could provide proof I've already paid postage. I'd already provided my order number so surely that would be proof enough?

I took a screenshot of my celery receipt and sent it to them anyway just to save the hassle but have not had a reply since. Kind of concerning...
I'm a preorder too and no emails or contact yet...

GSH,

colinm_au

Not so fast Tonto ... Received shipped notification but on querying tracking

Support VapeXhale replied:
Good Evening xxxxxx

Your package is almost ready to ship. You will receive your tracking information via email once your shipping label has been printed.

Have a great night,

Benjamin
Warm Regards,

VapeXhale Support Squad

colinm_au,

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
hehehee, probably the usual last minute quirks / Murphy's law kicking in, hope to see an update soon :spliff:

vakedcow,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry for the back to back posts but I thought this was worthy of a follow up post ;)

Just checked with the team, we are still missing 8 responses on the IGG order as we were originally going to ship everything at once. We are just going to separate them out from the rest of the pack and start sending out units to people that have already paid their shipping. The adminstrative stuff is running a little behind manufacturing and fulfillment so if you don't get a tracking ID by March 14 @ 5pm Pacific Daylight Time, then please email support@vapexhale.com

vakedcow

thanks for the update and the action of splitting the 8 missing seperate so that we may get our shipments! :tup:

vakedcow,

vakedcow

no shipping mail for me, hopefully for others on this friday :uhoh: ?!?

just got another IGG mail tough, mostly adressed to the Internationals that are missing it seems:

INTERNATIONAL CONTRIBUTORS :) If you have not paid your shipping fee, please contact support@vapexhale.com and we will get you taken care of so that you can enjoy our VapeXhale Cloud EVO.

We would also like to take this time to thank all of our contributors for helping us create this vaporizer. The company has been doing very well and getting the proper exposure to ensure that we can continue putting out excellent products.

It is Friday today so we hope that everyone can enjoy the day and get prepped for an awesome weekend. Now that this update is over, this monkey needs to get back to work.

Much Love,

Team VapeXhale

(Prof Vape, VaporRing, Ben, Gia, Troi, and SM55)

if only anticipation wasn't so bad :horse:
stalking that mailbox for a shipping notice while trying to distract myself from that waiting :lol:

vakedcow,
Top Bottom