The Cloud EVO Anticipation Thread

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Is there any "fee" to cancel a pre-order for the Evo? Not the Indiegogo campaign but just a regular pre-order.

Silver420Surfer,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Trade-ins ??

Not sure what you mean by this. We have both been waiting for about the same amount of time, I would imagine. As a trade-in, I didn't get any glass, so I paid less. I was also one of the first in line for the original.

Tstat,

grokit

well-worn member
As Cartman from Southpark has taught us, "Pre_Order doesn't mean shit!"

10 hours since my fedex email number was sent out, still not in the FedEx database online ROFL

The number being sent out just signifies that that vxc has filled out a fedex airbill with an address on it, and the order is hopefully packed for shipment. The tracking number won't actually track anything until fedex picks the packages up/checks them in to their system, which could be later today or even tomorrow.

But this last round of tracking numbers did manage to beat herbalizer to the punch :suspicious:

the Edge

It would be nice to know if they're still planning to have all IGG orders fulfilled by 12/31 (seems unlikely since it's 12/19 and they're not even through the Early Birds yet) or if there's going to be yet another delay.

the Edge,

Hexi

The number being sent out just signifies that that vxc has filled out a fedex airbill with an address on it, and the order is hopefully packed for shipment. The tracking number won't actually track anything until fedex picks the packages up/checks them in to their system, which could be later today or even tomorrow.

But this last round of tracking numbers did manage to beat herbalizer to the punch :suspicious:

Just noticed it "P.S. -May be a partial shipment"

Or it may not be? At least there are only 2 possibilities to consider.

grokit

well-worn member
I will be surprised if mine makes it here by xmas eve. It's being delivered by Fedex Home Delivery, which is a contracted and cheaper version of Fedex Ground and is used for remote locations. It takes up to five business days and ime sometimes longer. My location is remote, xmas eve is next tuesday, and the tracking number isn't even active yet. But it should arrive in 2013 so that's cool, I just hope it gets here safely!

As far as a partial shipment goes, on mine I don't think so. It sounds like the cases are in, and the swaggertubes weren't the ones with the shortage unless I have my facts mixed up.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Right behind fedex ground :tup:

fedex-shipping-types.jpg

Just get it here safely is all I ask!

vaporeyes444

Mine is shipping from PA, i was assuming if it were my EVO it would ship from San Fran. So I'm guessing its just my case :( so no confirmed reported tradein evos shipped.

vaporeyes444,
Top Bottom