snamuh

ghost
Such a Beauty!!

DSC02161_zpstu1fakkm.jpg

More pictures and first impressions in Ed's thread, here; http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eds-tnt-wooden-vapor-tubes-vapor-stems.3342/page-158#post-809216
Love the look of that on a black aa!

WarpaintFree

Thanks. I was hoping the pile of high-drain button-tops that I use in my e-cig would work with this as well. Happily, batteries are not expensive, and I have a good charger, so I can kit up as needed.

WarpaintFree,
Reactions: GetLeft

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
What's the best price for the AA, and where, right now? I saw $149, but for the life of me, can't recall where.

found it...
http://www.aroma-tek.com/Arizer-AIr...1IJaMajdo97KYYJFoGISVZYpvDt0VVSfCoaAuB78P8HAQ

any experience with these guys?
with extra battery, extra solo mouth piece, 4 extra caps: $195 with tax and shipping (no tax or shipping to NY)

Thats where i got both my Arizer EQ and Air.

The price has dropped a bunch compared to what i paid in February.

WoodVillain,

Superman11

What's up guys, first time poster here. I'm looking to buy my first vape and a good amount of research has me leaning towards the Air. I never vaped before, but have heard good things, so ease of use is important to me as I am a beginner.

For the most part, I will use it at home with my wife, but might take it on an occasional road trip/vacation. So stealth isn't really a big deal to me, but it seems portable enough for what I'm using it for. I just wanted to ask you guys if this was a good investment for a first timer. And if you have any tips for when I do eventually get it, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently used to joints and pipes and really like the idea of saving my lungs.

The $149 price is very attractive too compared to the Pax2 and a few others. Thanks in advance.

Mr.tuffyino-h-i-o

Arizer makes quality vaporizers, glass stem for great taste, replaceable battery high drain 18650 flat top unprotected, a breeze to clean- drop the glass stem in ISO for a few minutes, and the vapor from the Arizer Air is Top Shelf.

The Arizer Air is a Top Level portable vape. Best bang for your buck.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Superman11 You've come to the right place, welcome aboard. You seem to have settled on the right vaporizer for your needs. The Air is a great little portable that's stealth as well as having great flavor, Arizer sells great products and they are well made.

There's all kinds of accessories you can get but I would hold off and learn and get to know the vaporizer first. You may want to get a GonG when you buy, if they sell them through the company that you are buying from. I would also get s couple of extra batteries.

Just have well cured product and you will be set. The Air is easy to use right out of the box. Eventually you will want to buy a different vaporizer for a back up. One vape you will find isn't enough. You don't want to be in a position of going back to smoking once you quit.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I just ran my AA with old stock stem. It loaded at .09 with a dome screen, medium grind, slightly tamped. I got from blue to green to red, about 8 good hits. Stuff is pretty good for NY area, probably the best I can personally get right now (not cheap). Nice mellow high (I guess I'm a heavy user, smoking daily, most of the day).

Just got a new cheapie (works great to .01) scale from Amazon, and instead of just guessing, I've decided to measure my daily intake, and with which device, and see how it goes. I'll be doing this with an AA and a Mighty for comparison. I haven't weighted a typical Mighty bowl yet, but I'm sure it's at least double that on my usual AA bowl (betting .2). If that is the case, I usually get about 12 nice hits with the Mighty, especially if I can play the temps just right. Mighty hits hard, but so does sipping my Air.

We'll see which is more efficient for my style of vaping (efficient meaning saving $, and getting the effects I want). I may have to get an extra Air, or at least some extra batteries. The Mighty, for the most part, I'll try and save for just one long evening session.

@superman- I think you'll love the AA, and you can get one now at a great price.

MarsellusWallace

We'll see which is more efficient for my style of vaping (efficient meaning saving $, and getting the effects I want). I may have to get an extra Air, or at least some extra batteries. The Mighty, for the most part, I'll try and save for just one long evening session.

Hah, I'm the opposite. Just ordered a Mighty after being strictly an Air user for several months.

I want to get as close as I can to a desktop-like experience without having to get a desktop vape, and I think this is the way to do that. Got a fantastic deal from Randy and boom now I own two vapes!

It will be interesting to compare the strengths of each vape, definitely excited.

CarolKing

@CarolKing Thanks for the reply! The place I'm looking to buy the Air from doesn't have any GonG's on the website. What benefit would I get from one and can you recommend one that works well with the Air?
If you want to eventually get a water tool to use with your unit. That might not be something that you are interested in. Water tools usually come in 14mm and 18mm sizes. A WT allows you to use higher temps without feeling too hot or harsh of vapor. Sometimes I will use a WT at night for pain and sleep.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hah, I'm the opposite. Just ordered a Mighty after being strictly an Air user for several months.

I want to get as close as I can to a desktop-like experience without having to get a desktop vape, and I think this is the way to do that. Got a fantastic deal from Randy and boom now I own two vapes!

It will be interesting to compare the strengths of each vape, definitely excited.
Mighty loveable you'll find. Very "desktop" in strength

CarolKing

I think you will find that the Air will be much easier to clean. I own an Air not a Mighty just from what I have read. I hear good things about the Mighty.

MarsellusWallace

Oh definitely easier to clean, I'm sure of it. Plus NOTHING can beat that sweet sweet glass air path. Also the Air is way more versatile with its ability to hook up to water pieces. I'll never separate from my first love. :love:

Unfortunately my living situation doesn't permit me to have a desktop vape--I need something a little more stealthy that I can pack away in a bag or something. I considered a log vape but I don't want something I have to keep on 24/7 or else wait 20+ min for heat up.

MarsellusWallace,

TheDuder

I Abide
Hi everyone. Wish I had found this site years ago. Could have saved me a ton of money on the mistakes I have made purchasing garbage vaporizers. After reading this site I decided on getting the Air and i LOVE it!! I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy cheaper, yet just as good spare batteries and a an external charger? Thanks!

UnshavenFish

Hi everyone. Wish I had found this site years ago. Could have saved me a ton of money on the mistakes I have made purchasing garbage vaporizers. After reading this site I decided on getting the Air and i LOVE it!! I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to buy cheaper, yet just as good spare batteries and a an external charger? Thanks!

Worth a look here
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/oem-arizer-air-replacement-batteries.17329/#post-739164

General advice is stick with OEM batteries for peace of mind, unless you understand the risks involved but I guess you wouldn't ask if so :shrug:

And chargers lots to choose from, nitecore d2 or d4, xtar vp2 or vp4, and luc v2 or v4 are some of the more used ones to give you something to look at.

And welcome to FC, great place with lots of good advice, lots of reading but it's worth it for a stress free time with your vape and a few laughs along the way.

Top Bottom