• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

2clicker

Observer
It's been common knowledge for a while that the omicron persei series uses m601 threads.

Thus it won't work on 510 without a commonly available adapter.

Or you could buy a nice product with a lifetime warrenty and support a great company in California, up to you

yeah i get that, but im talking about the threading on the body/tube... not the cart connection.

not everyone has tons of money to throw at this stuff so i was asking if the 8 can be used on a dif devices body. nothing at all wrong with that.

besides it does not appear that the 8 has either the m601 or 510 threads so....

2clicker,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
EDit: I was following the Persei thread but had not realized it had branched out to this new thread for The 8.
I am also eagerly awaiting news of this unit, and possible "package" configurations (not the 8.5" packages) :lol: No interest for me there... I am a user of flowers primarily, but I also occasionally use oil or waxes. I love the ability to quick change devices to satisfy all of my varied needs! ;)

So if I buy the Persei now, I will be able adapt the 8 herb cart to it sooner or later? I am just not familiar with the Persei or Omicron yet so that is why I am so inquisitive...

The unit sounds totally win! Are you releasing any demonstration videos, or is it just skype. In either case...count me in!:ninja:

:peace:

Bluntcrush,

JoeKickass

yeah i get that, but im talking about the threading on the body/tube... not the cart connection.

not everyone has tons of money to throw at this stuff so i was asking if the 8 can be used on a dif devices body. nothing at all wrong with that.

Yeah you're right I forgot it didn't connect through the top, if you want to take a pic of your silver bullet threads I'll take a pic of the persei threads so we can see if they are the same.

JoeKickass,

ilovedoobies!

Yes if you buy the persei now the "8" will be for pre order in 3 weeks or less depending on how things are going on @THCs end of things! Great product and i own the V1 and V2 :spliff:

ilovedoobies!,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

hyekakan

i think that this might be a good product but it is to big for my liking. I think my magic flight still works wonders and smaller.

hyekakan,
SB.jpg

VaporBoxed,
I just posted in the Arizer Solo thread asking about the portability options, but it looks to me like this Persei 8 could be what I need. I have a CRZ for home and an Iolite for on-the-go, but I find the Iolite limited in terms of using it in places like concerts and the like because of the need for continuous butane refills.

Will the Persei 8 be available as a stand-alone unit, or is this an adapter for the existing Persei?

TheDudeNextDoor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I just posted in the Arizer Solo thread asking about the portability options, but it looks to me like this Persei 8 could be what I need. I have a CRZ for home and an Iolite for on-the-go, but I find the Iolite limited in terms of using it in places like concerts and the like because of the need for continuous butane refills.

Will the Persei 8 be available as a stand-alone unit, or is this an adapter for the existing Persei?

It's a adapter for for the Persei boss.

Oh! LOL. Another example of how much difference a comma can make.

Thanks for clearing that up for the noob. :) I'm very intrigued by this.

TheDudeNextDoor,
Reactions: Ewog

2clicker

Observer
The 8 won't work with the SB, as it is not a 7.4v mod. The 8 requires a 7.4v power supply.

sure but you would only be using the SB for the bottom tube. you could run any battery setup in there. just wondering if the 8 would thread onto any other tube style mod tubes...? for those who already have one laying around.

sure but you would only be using the SB for the bottom tube. you could run any battery setup in there. just wondering if the 8 would thread onto any other tube style mod tubes...? for those who already have one laying around.

If that picture is a SB, then the threads definitely won't work(that's course, persei is a fine thread). I don't see how your going to match threads w/o a persei in hand. I'm not running to Fastenal for ya. Good luck in your efforts.

havealight101,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
yes looks like the the S bullet wont work with the herb chamber, but if the threads where same i thought the bullet did not have the capacity to hold 2x18350 batteries.

This is directly from their site.

What Batteries do I use?
This unit was made to hold ONE Protected 18650 2400mAh Battery and this is the only battery that we recommend.

http://altsmoke.com/starterkit/silverbulletusa/altsilverbullet.html

THC SCIENTIFIC,
yes looks like the the S bullet wont work with the herb chamber, but if the threads where same i thought the bullet did not have the capacity to hold 2x18350 batteries.

What Batteries do I use?

This unit was made to hold ONE Protected 18650 2400mAh Battery and this is the only battery that we recommend.

They dont recommend it, but everyone i know who has the SB use it on 6v.

VaporBoxed,

OF

I think your right. The spring system in persei gives us extra length...I think?

My suspicion is the longer battery stack was a design goal with the latter, but not the former??

IIRC there's a fair bit of difference in the lengths.

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer

What Batteries do I use?

i was asking if it would match ANY mod tubes out there. not just the SB. i chose the SB as an example.

what are the threads on the 8?

is it pipe thread? machine threads? what size?

2clicker,
Top Bottom