• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
i was asking if it would match ANY mod tubes out there. not just the SB. i chose the SB as an example.

what are the threads on the 8?

is it pipe thread? machine threads? what size?

One way to find out is if any other top fits the persei. So if anyone has a persei and also other mods of the same size then they can try.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

RaK427

i think that this might be a good product but it is to big for my liking. I think my magic flight still works wonders and smaller.

I'd have to agree, I'm interested in the 8, but 8.5" makes it not so much a portable anymore. Won't that stick out of the top of any pocket?

RaK427,

wb21

I'd have to agree, I'm interested in the 8, but 8.5" makes it not so much a portable anymore. Won't that stick out of the top of any pocket?
you can separate the 3 pieces to make it smaller.
or just 2 if you have the chamber pre loaded

wb21,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok guys update, 7 bowls down on the set of batteries. We calling it a day on it, and will have two other people test it out and see what they think.

The two are already chosen for this so they will be notified soon.

SlideOrDie

ok guys update, 7 bowls down on the set of batteries. We calling it a day on it, and will have two other people test it out and see what they think.

The two are already chosen for this so they will be notified soon.

I'm hoping this is going to come in black as well to match the black Persei's :)

SlideOrDie,

2clicker

Observer
ok guys update, 7 bowls down on the set of batteries. We calling it a day on it, and will have two other people test it out and see what they think

wow. that is impressive. the 8 is unfolding nicely it seems.

Buying the persei soon! or will you have a package deal =o ? persei+ 8

that would be good to know. id also like to know if the 8 will be offered as a full kit as well as an upgrade to the persei...?

SlideOrDie

Wait for it guys, since yall are like family.

FC gonna get a nice discount. Since we never did a discount for FC this will be our thank you for it.

Wow that's amazing news to hear boss!

If we've purchased two Persei's will we be able to get 2 at the FC discount?

NewVape

What a guy!
Found this thread while searching for a pen like vape that takes herb. I was really disappointed with what I've found so far. I have high hopes for the 8!

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
and if not count me in, im down for filming anything :) if i just had some more batteries i could fix up multiple carts to fire off into my main piece, like a quad carts!

always feel like i need to "stress test" everything i get, just push it to its limits to see how it holds up :) or to discover new ways of using the same thing....

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Chalb let me ask you a question how come your not using the REv anymore?
in terms of hit effecientcery vs battery life vs wax usage vs price vs all kinds of other crazy variables ive just decided that the REV isnt for me, fuck that god forsaken leaking window!

the omi stretches my wax way longer, allowing me to share it more often, use it more often, it gets carried everywhere. the rev.....its like wait hang on....let me give you a 15 min crash course on this, when i pull my lavatube out, everyone in the room is medicated within 10 mins or so, and there is still PLENTY to go around.

ask sessnet too, ive just recently got him to switch :)

we decided, while carrying the omicron, you need to be wearing a shirt that says "BROUGHT MY OMICRON TODAY" :D

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
in terms of hit effecientcery vs battery life vs wax usage vs price vs all kinds of other crazy variables ive just decided that the REV isnt for me, fuck that god forsaken leaking window!

the omi stretches my wax way longer, allowing me to share it more often, use it more often, it gets carried everywhere. the rev.....its like wait hang on....let me give you a 15 min crash course on this, when i pull my lavatube out, everyone in the room is medicated within 10 mins or so, and there is still PLENTY to go around.

ask sessnet too, ive just recently got him to switch :)

we decided, while carrying the omicron, you need to be wearing a shirt that says "BROUGHT MY OMICRON TODAY" :D

So what makes the lavatube your choice why not convert the Thermo for omi use? I would put the thermo like leagues above the lava bro. Not the best design, and why not get the Dart since the window is not their anymore?

Its made by L-Rider Tech in China, i had the chance to use these things before they where out, they where first made for Volcano Ecigs and they had a contract L-Rider not to sell it to anyone in USA other then Volcano ecigs. Guess contracts in China dont mean shit.

Long story short we passed off on this model for one reason. I didnt like the idea to raise the voltage on a single 3.7v, I rather drop it then raise it. Just my 2 cents.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
thermo switch assemb SUCKS so finecky! when its cold out here the switch is so much harder to move around aswell, its heavy, batterys constantly in and out wear down and the insulators peel off causing shorts, its not variable voltage, its larger, putting adapters on and off the thermo is a pain since its a rescessed threads, the lavatube tells me how much batt life is left, i can adjust it, switch is a simple big click button, and i can turn the damn thing off and put it in my pocket without it rattln and clackn around n shit!

yeah its an l rider, but i just say lavatube it just is an easier name haha, this thing was only about 40 bucks so it was just a jump i took on a small budget, and it turned out to blow away anything ive tried so far....

yeah that thought crossed my mind when i realised thiers only one tiny battery in there, im not saying this is the best for home use, but this is a little powerhouse for me while im at work :) so i really agree with you on the voltage, it seems to suck down the juice way faster.

im still very envious of the persei, every battery i try i just think, fuck i shoulda bought the persei! just the cost + size of it turns me off, but im GOING to fucking buy one, one day! i will! doubble carts, how the fuck can i pass that up? bwt the doubble mouthpiece you made, is only gonna help me connect more than one omi cart to my bong :)

ilovedoobies!

@THC Received my V2 today and i love it G :D One question would you be able to knock the battery holder in half size wise and just use a smaller battery same V ?

ilovedoobies!,

JoeKickass

thermo switch assemb SUCKS so finecky! when its cold out here the switch is so much harder to move around aswell, its heavy, batterys constantly in and out wear down and the insulators peel off causing shorts, its not variable voltage, its larger, putting adapters on and off the thermo is a pain since its a rescessed threads, the lavatube tells me how much batt life is left, i can adjust it, switch is a simple big click button, and i can turn the damn thing off and put it in my pocket without it rattln and clackn around n shit!

yeah its an l rider, but i just say lavatube it just is an easier name haha, this thing was only about 40 bucks so it was just a jump i took on a small budget, and it turned out to blow away anything ive tried so far....

yeah that thought crossed my mind when i realised thiers only one tiny battery in there, im not saying this is the best for home use, but this is a little powerhouse for me while im at work :) so i really agree with you on the voltage, it seems to suck down the juice way faster.

im still very envious of the persei, every battery i try i just think, fuck i shoulda bought the persei! just the cost + size of it turns me off, but im GOING to fucking buy one, one day! i will! doubble carts, how the fuck can i pass that up? bwt the doubble mouthpiece you made, is only gonna help me connect more than one omi cart to my bong :)

When I push the button on my Persei,

I get the feeling my finger will break before the button will...

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom