1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Apr 14, 2012.

1. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

One way to find out is if any other top fits the persei. So if anyone has a persei and also other mods of the same size then they can try.

2. RaK427

RaK427 Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree, I'm interested in the 8, but 8.5" makes it not so much a portable anymore. Won't that stick out of the top of any pocket?

3. wb21

wb21 Member

you can separate the 3 pieces to make it smaller.
    or just 2 if you have the chamber pre loaded

4. THC SCIENTIFIC

ok guys update, 7 bowls down on the set of batteries. We calling it a day on it, and will have two other people test it out and see what they think.

The two are already chosen for this so they will be notified soon.

Bluntcrush and ilovedoobies! like this.
  5. SlideOrDie

SlideOrDie Well-Known Member

I'm hoping this is going to come in black as well to match the black Persei's :)

6. THC SCIENTIFIC

we will have it black also.

7. SlideOrDie

That's what I like to hear boss!

Bluntcrush likes this.
  8. ilovedoobies!

ilovedoobies! Well-Known Member

Buying the persei soon! or will you have a package deal =o ? persei+ 8

9. 2clicker

2clicker up to my ears in clams Accessory Maker

wow. that is impressive. the 8 is unfolding nicely it seems.

that would be good to know. id also like to know if the 8 will be offered as a full kit as well as an upgrade to the persei...?

Bluntcrush likes this.
  10. THC SCIENTIFIC

Wait for it guys, since yall are like family.

FC gonna get a nice discount. Since we never did a discount for FC this will be our thank you for it.

11. SlideOrDie

Wow that's amazing news to hear boss!

If we've purchased two Persei's will we be able to get 2 at the FC discount?

Bluntcrush likes this.
  12. THC SCIENTIFIC

Yes

13. SlideOrDie

You're the man, boss!

Bluntcrush likes this.
  14. ilovedoobies!

YOU THE BEST :bowdown:

15. NewVape

NewVape What a guy!

Found this thread while searching for a pen like vape that takes herb. I was really disappointed with what I've found so far. I have high hopes for the 8!

Bluntcrush likes this.
  16. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

110% discount you say? That's so generous of you!

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

17. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

curious to know how itl rip on a bong :)

SlideOrDie likes this.
  18. SlideOrDie

As am I... I think I know what THC should attempt to do a video of next :)

19. Xchadb

and if not count me in, im down for filming anything :) if i just had some more batteries i could fix up multiple carts to fire off into my main piece, like a quad carts!

always feel like i need to "stress test" everything i get, just push it to its limits to see how it holds up :) or to discover new ways of using the same thing....

Bluntcrush likes this.
  20. THC SCIENTIFIC

Chalb let me ask you a question how come your not using the REv anymore?

21. Xchadb

in terms of hit effecientcery vs battery life vs wax usage vs price vs all kinds of other crazy variables ive just decided that the REV isnt for me, fuck that god forsaken leaking window!

the omi stretches my wax way longer, allowing me to share it more often, use it more often, it gets carried everywhere. the rev.....its like wait hang on....let me give you a 15 min crash course on this, when i pull my lavatube out, everyone in the room is medicated within 10 mins or so, and there is still PLENTY to go around.

ask sessnet too, ive just recently got him to switch :)

we decided, while carrying the omicron, you need to be wearing a shirt that says "BROUGHT MY OMICRON TODAY" :D

Darb and Bluntcrush like this.
  22. THC SCIENTIFIC

So what makes the lavatube your choice why not convert the Thermo for omi use? I would put the thermo like leagues above the lava bro. Not the best design, and why not get the Dart since the window is not their anymore?

Its made by L-Rider Tech in China, i had the chance to use these things before they where out, they where first made for Volcano Ecigs and they had a contract L-Rider not to sell it to anyone in USA other then Volcano ecigs. Guess contracts in China dont mean shit.

Long story short we passed off on this model for one reason. I didnt like the idea to raise the voltage on a single 3.7v, I rather drop it then raise it. Just my 2 cents.

23. Xchadb

thermo switch assemb SUCKS so finecky! when its cold out here the switch is so much harder to move around aswell, its heavy, batterys constantly in and out wear down and the insulators peel off causing shorts, its not variable voltage, its larger, putting adapters on and off the thermo is a pain since its a rescessed threads, the lavatube tells me how much batt life is left, i can adjust it, switch is a simple big click button, and i can turn the damn thing off and put it in my pocket without it rattln and clackn around n shit!

yeah its an l rider, but i just say lavatube it just is an easier name haha, this thing was only about 40 bucks so it was just a jump i took on a small budget, and it turned out to blow away anything ive tried so far....

yeah that thought crossed my mind when i realised thiers only one tiny battery in there, im not saying this is the best for home use, but this is a little powerhouse for me while im at work :) so i really agree with you on the voltage, it seems to suck down the juice way faster.

im still very envious of the persei, every battery i try i just think, fuck i shoulda bought the persei! just the cost + size of it turns me off, but im GOING to fucking buy one, one day! i will! doubble carts, how the fuck can i pass that up? bwt the doubble mouthpiece you made, is only gonna help me connect more than one omi cart to my bong :)

ilovedoobies! likes this.
  24. ilovedoobies!

@THC Received my V2 today and i love it G :D One question would you be able to knock the battery holder in half size wise and just use a smaller battery same V ?

25. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

When I push the button on my Persei,

I get the feeling my finger will break before the button will...

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors