1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by THC SCIENTIFIC, Apr 14, 2012.

1. JoeKickass

JoeKickass Well-Known Member

If it's needed, but 10 minutes might be a bit more user friendly imo...

2. THC SCIENTIFIC

THC SCIENTIFIC Black Gold Manufacturer

We will take all into consideration, right now nothing is set, just talk and thats what we are here for brotha, so we know what the people want and we can add them to it.

JoeKickass likes this.
  3. wb21

wb21 Member

4. SlideOrDie

SlideOrDie Well-Known Member

I definitely agree with JoeKickass, if it's possible, 10 minutes would be optimal I would imagine in case you want to share a bowl or two.

Bluntcrush likes this.
  5. ilovedoobies!

ilovedoobies! Well-Known Member

I will be pre ordering for sure but will there be a smaller version for the V2 ? Just wondering

6. THC SCIENTIFIC

V2 won't have these same options, but we are working on it. We shall see.

As far as time that's good guys only feedback can help.

7. silvercloud358

silvercloud358 Well-Known Member

v2.5 w/o 'lectronics (LCD) ,direct pass -thru ,w/ 8 min / 60 sec cooldown ,would be sweet ~

heideana likes this.
  8. ilovedoobies!

Yeah figured you guys will have the herb cart for the V2 sooner or later. I think the same version herb cart just smaller

9. JoeKickass

I think I see now why the herb cart was so tricky... they way the 8 works would make it hard to scale it down that small.

Unless the heat diffuser was a metal cylinder inside the cart with a bunch of tiny holes drilled through it...
    :ninja:

10. THC SCIENTIFIC

Guys to get the right herb chamber for the v2 takes some work, me and our team has yet to fix the issues we are coming up with, to make the current 8 work with the omicron will take a miracle,

But with pre lim testing of the 8 we think we can get atleast 2 bowls out of a v2 before batteries die, but you wont have the lcd screen and no temp selection, it would be a single temp setting or maybe two temp settings. Please hold up as we are trying to do our best.

Its not just about throwing a nicrome wire in a pen then saying hey you have add screens, or just building a vape that needs ton of batteries like the magic flight or other ones on the market.

11. ilovedoobies!

Naw there would not need to be a lcd screen and one setting would be cool as long as it worked but i just bought the V2 and now i will need the persei for the herb cart. I love this stuff

silvercloud358 likes this.
  12. tharealmclovin

tharealmclovin Well-Known Member

yeah I am tempted to just order a Persei now and get it over with. Ill try to wait with my V1 and V2 but its gonna be hard once the 8 is available

13. THC SCIENTIFIC

I am tempted to put a half ass product out but hey im a stronger man then that.

masaki, Bluntcrush and silvercloud358 like this.
  14. JoeKickass

The difference is buying a Persei is one temptation you won't be sorry you gave in to...

Bluntcrush likes this.
  15. tharealmclovin

tharealmclovin Well-Known Member

We all appreciate that. Couldnt be happy with all my Delta 9 products and cant wait for more

16. THC SCIENTIFIC

Thank you for your trust in us.

17. THC SCIENTIFIC

Thank you for your support of our products, we try our hardest to do our best.

ilovedoobies! likes this.
  18. druminfected

druminfected Well-Known Member

Great Customer Service is just as important as the products, and W9-Tech has both!

The 8 Herb Chamber looks like the shits going to take off into orbit!

19. OF

OF Well-Known Member

No need to wait, if you don't care about a unit with the serial number filed off that is. Just meet me in the parking lot of Deep Green as the show is packing up....bring LOTS of money...,,

OF

Bluntcrush likes this.
  20. tepictoton

tepictoton Well-Known Member

Have been reading the persei threads and was also eagerly awaithing news on the herb card...sounds like it is here now...sure is exciting...really digging this stuff...

any possibility of getting some AVB shots? Mabe bit early for this, but seeing people are testing it maybe some pics can be put up?

21. CHIDOY

CHIDOY Well-Known Member

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!

22. ilovedoobies!

Yeah i know i will just buy the persei soon and im sure the first run of the "8" will sell out fast so keep your eyes peeled:o Plus i will just buy tthe "8" and then buy the persei since i just bought the V2 like 5 days ago :doh:

23. ilovedoobies!

Yes and your dedication shows with each new product =) @thcscientific for the win

24. 2clicker

2clicker up to my ears in clams Accessory Maker

THCsci, will you be offering the 8 as a package with a Persei body? or will you have to buy a Persei AND the 8...?

also, can you tell us the thread specs on the Persei body? could the 8 be used on any ecig mods that some users may already have? like a silver bullet or something similar...?

thanks

Bluntcrush likes this.
  25. JoeKickass

It's been common knowledge for a while that the omicron persei series uses m601 threads.

Thus it won't work on 510 without a commonly available adapter.

Or you could buy a nice product with a lifetime warrenty and support a great company in California, up to you

Darb likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors