• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If it's needed, but 10 minutes might be a bit more user friendly imo...

We will take all into consideration, right now nothing is set, just talk and thats what we are here for brotha, so we know what the people want and we can add them to it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: JoeKickass

ilovedoobies!

I will be pre ordering for sure but will there be a smaller version for the V2 ? Just wondering

ilovedoobies!,

ilovedoobies!

Yeah figured you guys will have the herb cart for the V2 sooner or later. I think the same version herb cart just smaller

ilovedoobies!,

JoeKickass

Yeah figured you guys will have the herb cart for the V2 sooner or later. I think the same version herb cart just smaller

I think I see now why the herb cart was so tricky... they way the 8 works would make it hard to scale it down that small.

Unless the heat diffuser was a metal cylinder inside the cart with a bunch of tiny holes drilled through it...
:ninja:

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys to get the right herb chamber for the v2 takes some work, me and our team has yet to fix the issues we are coming up with, to make the current 8 work with the omicron will take a miracle,

But with pre lim testing of the 8 we think we can get atleast 2 bowls out of a v2 before batteries die, but you wont have the lcd screen and no temp selection, it would be a single temp setting or maybe two temp settings. Please hold up as we are trying to do our best.

Its not just about throwing a nicrome wire in a pen then saying hey you have add screens, or just building a vape that needs ton of batteries like the magic flight or other ones on the market.

ilovedoobies!

Naw there would not need to be a lcd screen and one setting would be cool as long as it worked but i just bought the V2 and now i will need the persei for the herb cart. I love this stuff

tharealmclovin

Naw there would not need to be a lcd screen and one setting would be cool as long as it worked but i just bought the V2 and now i will need the persei for the herb cart. I love this stuff
yeah I am tempted to just order a Persei now and get it over with. Ill try to wait with my V1 and V2 but its gonna be hard once the 8 is available

tharealmclovin,

OF

I CANT WAIT!
It looks beautiful! :clap::clap::clap:

No need to wait, if you don't care about a unit with the serial number filed off that is. Just meet me in the parking lot of Deep Green as the show is packing up....bring LOTS of money...,,

OF

tepictoton

Have been reading the persei threads and was also eagerly awaithing news on the herb card...sounds like it is here now...sure is exciting...really digging this stuff...

any possibility of getting some AVB shots? Mabe bit early for this, but seeing people are testing it maybe some pics can be put up?

tepictoton,

ilovedoobies!

Yeah i know i will just buy the persei soon and im sure the first run of the "8" will sell out fast so keep your eyes peeled:o Plus i will just buy tthe "8" and then buy the persei since i just bought the V2 like 5 days ago :doh:

ilovedoobies!,

2clicker

Observer
THCsci, will you be offering the 8 as a package with a Persei body? or will you have to buy a Persei AND the 8...?

also, can you tell us the thread specs on the Persei body? could the 8 be used on any ecig mods that some users may already have? like a silver bullet or something similar...?

thanks

JoeKickass

THCsci, will you be offering the 8 as a package with a Persei body? or will you have to buy a Persei AND the 8...?

also, can you tell us the thread specs on the Persei body? could the 8 be used on any ecig mods that some users may already have? like a silver bullet or something similar...?

thanks

It's been common knowledge for a while that the omicron persei series uses m601 threads.

Thus it won't work on 510 without a commonly available adapter.

Or you could buy a nice product with a lifetime warrenty and support a great company in California, up to you

JoeKickass,
Reactions: Darb
Top Bottom