Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

OF

A question for those who got to try the 8 out at the festival. where would you rank the 8 compared to another vaporizer like an SSV, Budda, or any of the other vapes.

Beats them hands down. There's no cord on the bottom you see.....

The 8 is still a 'work in process', yet another version is on the way. Performance of production units is at best a guess. Even then I think in all fairness you can only rate it against units like TVs, MFLB, Iolite and the other portables.

OF

OF,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Beats them hands down. There's no cord on the bottom you see.....

The 8 is still a 'work in process', yet another version is on the way. Performance of production units is at best a guess. Even then I think in all fairness you can only rate it against units like TVs, MFLB, Iolite and the other portables.

OF

Agreed but then again my favorite desktop vape is a portable (The Solo). Its relegated all my other corded vapes to collecting dust. Others may have different priorities and come up with different conclusions with the same quiver of vapes.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys the 8 will be in a different field, as we are throwing a twist into things.

One, you get 7 bowls with a full charge AW IMR batteries. Thats AW IMR not the generic IMR.

Two, you have the filter. This means you can use what ever type of filter you want, you are not subjected to what the manufacturer wants you to use.

Three, if we can figure out one process, this whole chamber have the ability to be taken apart, for easy cleaning.

Four, it is a modular system, means you can mix and match till your hearts content,

Five, it will have a pass through system like no other.

Six, it is built by us and you know we dont build easy bake ovens.

Seven, because i said so. <----- OF hates this comment watch what he posts about it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: B.

SlideOrDie

Guys the 8 will be in a different field, as we are throwing a twist into things.

One, you get 7 bowls with a full charge AW IMR batteries. Thats AW IMR not the generic IMR.

Two, you have the filter. This means you can use what ever type of filter you want, you are not subjected to what the manufacturer wants you to use.

Three, if we can figure out one process, this whole chamber have the ability to be taken apart, for easy cleaning.

Four, it is a modular system, means you can mix and match till your hearts content,

Five, it will have a pass through system like no other.

Six, it is built by us and you know we dont build easy bake ovens.

Seven, because i said so. <----- OF hates this comment watch what he posts about it.

I'm pretty sure One through Six more than makes up for Seven lol...

SlideOrDie,

JoeKickass

Well we only have a few modules:
the Persei
the temp control
the heater/bowl

I wonder what we could mix and match...

maybe put the universe on the temp control?

or the 8 heater on the new v2 top?

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well we only have a few modules:
the Persei
the temp control
the heater/bowl

I wonder what we could mix and match...

maybe put the universe on the temp control?

or the 8 heater on the new v2 top?

Mix and match with oil top, lcd top, universe adapter, pass through, you know all the cool things iwe coming out with.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: JoeKickass

kertong

*please delete me*
Holy crap! I've been missing the green so I was looking to get another arizer solo for my nonconcentrate needs, so I pop on FC and this is what I see.... thanks a lot THC Sci.. haha. Man. Can't wait!!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Holy crap! I've been missing the green so I was looking to get another arizer solo for my nonconcentrate needs, so I pop on FC and this is what I see.... thanks a lot THC Sci.. haha. Man. Can't wait!!

man we cant wait either. But you should check out the Universe adapter.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
The suspense is killing me...

Do you have a production date for us today THC?

no because my engineers decided to up the bar on the unit and make it completely transformers type bs, as in take apart and wash part by part so im waiting on the ideas we have. Our motto is if we gonna build it, mind as well be the best out their, so far we have done it with other products.

SlideOrDie

no because my engineers decided to up the bar on the unit and make it completely transformers type bs, as in take apart and wash part by part so im waiting on the ideas we have. Our motto is if we gonna build it, mind as well be the best out their, so far we have done it with other products.

I'll wait as long as you want if we can disassemble and iso/boil it..

Does this mean it will be water extract and oil friendly if they are mixed with the bud? :D

SlideOrDie,

SlideOrDie

Like it wouldn't work that well or it would just get really messy?

If the 8 can get hot enough... I know if I sandwich a dab inbetween 2 thin layers of bud in my other vape it works quite well and just melts into the bud and gives a deadly hit. The bud afterwards isn't super sticky if it gets warm enough :)

SlideOrDie,

OF

Just not practical to turn on the 8 for extracts, like taking a tank to a knife fight.

Keep saying it G. I understand what you're saying and why. I also understand some wish it weren't the case but that won't make it so. It's not part of the design goal, IMO the device is optimized for it's intended use.

There's another model intended for that use. And perhaps more important we'll probably have the Universe available first??

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Keep saying it G. I understand what you're saying and why. I also understand some wish it weren't the case but that won't make it so. It's not part of the design goal, IMO the device is optimized for it's intended use.

There's another model intended for that use. And perhaps more important we'll probably have the Universe available first??

OF

Well that is why we are doing a design change so that when people do decide to take a tank to a knife fight, it be easier on the gas, you know what i mean Jelly Bean?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just as long as that tank still mows down herb like it used to!

Buddy it will mow it, throw out the trash, clean your yard, give your wife a good time, and still be your best friend.

^ that statement could mean directly or indirectly.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom