Tetra P80

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am on the latest shipment from Lamart, will post up when it lands.

Admittedly I do not typically get many items from Funky's part of the world, but I am continually receiving items from East Asia.

Frankly, if it is something in Vgood's shop you want I would just get it from Good. No way Lamart can get it to you faster. Also you would be supporting a great shop!

If it something not in his stock, like woodie stems, then just bite the bullet and get the order in with Funky, so it can get out in his next shipment.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: sydryherb

Joeguito

tetrap80brightburlblack.jpg
0jNYL9d

Who can help me with the price of this one?

Joeguito,

SquirrelMaster

@Joeguito
A burl like that is an extra $80 for the wood on top of the base price. I have an order on hold currently waiting for something similar at least in the "eyes" department. He didn't give me an ETA on when he would be getting more wood in but the laser was down because of the virus anyways. He's been very honest about everything along the way so I have no problem holding out longer for my dream unit.

Arbornaut

Since it might be a very long wait for shipments to arrive, I might aswell throw some more questions out there.

Anyone try the A-maze coolers? I ordered a couple to go with a short glass insert (for capsule stem) and for a long bent glass insert. Do they do a relatively good job cooling similar to the spiked/dimpled glass inserts?

Just wondering what to expect really. My main reason for ordering amaze coolers over the spiked inserts was for easier cleaning. I'm kind of obsessed with keeping glass clean, and never let reclaim/residue build up for too long.

Cheers!

Redline

So I emailed support@lamart.ch to be on the mailing list for the next drop of tetra p80s. Do they email you back letting you know they put you on the list? Or do they just wait to contact you when it's going to drop? I really dont want to miss out!
Thanks

Redline,

almost there

Since it might be a very long wait for shipments to arrive, I might aswell throw some more questions out there.

Anyone try the A-maze coolers? I ordered a couple to go with a short glass insert (for capsule stem) and for a long bent glass insert. Do they do a relatively good job cooling similar to the spiked/dimpled glass inserts?

Just wondering what to expect really. My main reason for ordering amaze coolers over the spiked inserts was for easier cleaning. I'm kind of obsessed with keeping glass clean, and never let reclaim/residue build up for too long.

Cheers!
A-maze rocks! I prefer the regular inserts with an A-maze to the spiked stems, less restriction while providing excellent cooling

GoldenBud

@Redline if u want to customize your TP80 (which means you can get the 235$ version) you have to be online when the auction starts, you will get notified by email (you sent mail to support@lamart.ch just for being notified before an auction)

if you don't mind to grab a 270$+ customize already by Lamart, you can come few minutes/ hours after auction starts.

the TP80 sells better than the TUBO i think , within 1h all 10 TP80 were sold, in the other sell it took it like 2h.
After this 1h the store remain only with 275$ customized TP80, and few Tetraxs.. they are the most beautiful usually (some bright nice looking wood one)

Redline

@Redline if u want to customize your TP80 (which means you can get the 235$ version) you have to be online when the auction starts, you will get notified by email (you sent mail to support@lamart.ch just for being notified before an auction)

if you don't mind to grab a 270$+ customize already by Lamart, you can come few minutes/ hours after auction starts.

the TP80 sells better than the TUBO i think , within 1h all 10 TP80 were sold, in the other sell it took it like 2h.
After this 1h the store remain only with 275$ customized TP80, and few Tetraxs.. they are the most beautiful usually (some bright nice looking wood one)

Awesome, thank you very much! I cant wait to order one!

Arbornaut

I wrote to the support email asking them to let me know when there will be free slots or add me to the list of buyers . is there anything else to do?

Not in my experience. You will probably get an email just to say you're on the mailing list etc. I then got another email close to the drop (I think it was a few days prior) with the date/time, and what will be available. You will most likely need to act fast, as they sell out very quickly.
What I did to make it quicker for me, was I created an account and setup a shopping cart with some accessories already added - then when it was time to buy it was all set up and ready to go once I selected my custom features. One hiccup I had was for some reason I could not finalize the order on my PC (some kind of error) but luckily I still had time to order using my phone - no idea why it went thru on my phone but not on my PC tho.

Arbornaut,
Reactions: Tweakz

Tweakz

Not in my experience. You will probably get an email just to say you're on the mailing list etc. I then got another email close to the drop (I think it was a few days prior) with the date/time, and what will be available. You will most likely need to act fast, as they sell out very quickly.
What I did to make it quicker for me, was I created an account and setup a shopping cart with some accessories already added - then when it was time to buy it was all set up and ready to go once I selected my custom features. One hiccup I had was for some reason I could not finalize the order on my PC (some kind of error) but luckily I still had time to order using my phone - no idea why it went thru on my phone but not on my PC tho.
got it. I hope I can make it . can you tell me if card payment is possible ? and which stem is considered the most effective ? noob or spikey?
thank you for the advice , I will do the same

Tweakz,

Arbornaut

got it. I hope I can make it . can you tell me if card payment is possible ? and which stem is considered the most effective ? noob or spikey?
thank you for the advice , I will do the same

I was able to pay with credit card, but for some reason it didnt go thru on my PC for whatever reason. Worked fine using my smart phone tho (galaxy s9)... as for stems I'm still waiting for my TP80 to arrive to see for myself. So far from reading around the threads - the included bendy spiked stem works very well. The Nub apparently works amazing for its size, but does tend to get a bit hotter to the touch. I personally opted for the bendy spiked since I like the bent glass style a little more. For a little more portability I also ordered the short wooden capsule stem with some glass inserts and a-maze coolers.

Arbornaut,

Tweakz

I was able to pay with credit card, but for some reason it didnt go thru on my PC for whatever reason. Worked fine using my smart phone tho (galaxy s9)... as for stems I'm still waiting for my TP80 to arrive to see for myself. So far from reading around the threads - the included bendy spiked stem works very well. The Nub apparently works amazing for its size, but does tend to get a bit hotter to the touch. I personally opted for the bendy spiked since I like the bent glass style a little more. For a little more portability I also ordered the short wooden capsule stem with some glass inserts and a-maze coolers.
I hope that the p80 will become my electronic assistant and its heater is as powerful as my elev8r.

thanks for tips :bowdown:

Last edited:

Tweakz

Weren't you raving about the TM a day ago? :brow:

VAS is a hell of a drug
in fact, I need to calm down a little , lower my horses, change my mind . sorry. too much shit lately. maybe I got a shitty piece of weed. sorry for some strange words on my part :p:love::razz:

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
in fact, I need to calm down a little , lower my horses, change my mind . sorry. too much shit lately. maybe I got a shitty piece of weed. sorry for some strange words on my part :p:love::razz:

Hehe I don't mean to dissuade you, I'm just curious what you were thinking is all. :brow:

Judging by their availability, I'm sure both of those vapes are fantastic :sherlock:

I want to get a new portable vape soon too, I've been following all these threads myself.

invertedisdead,

Tweakz

Hehe I don't mean to dissuade you, I'm just curious what you were thinking is all. :brow:

Judging by their availability, I'm sure both of those vapes are fantastic :sherlock:

I want to get a new portable vape soon too, I've been following all these threads myself.

Yes, I agree . I just sometimes think that my electronic devices don't have enough power . maybe I'm wrong.

what are you waiting for ?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My original Lamart purchase on my CC was denied.... but quick fix.

Before the drop, I called my CC company and asked they approve my card for international use. No issue with multiple orders since then.

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
Damn guys ! I think i have join the mailing list for the next TP80 drop like 2 days ago but i'm not sure now, cause 2 days ago i was stuck in a RSO edibles storm ohmylord ! What i'm sure is that i didn't receive any emails notifications yet :shrug:

Point of the story : birthday is coming real soon & I need a custom TetraP80 in my life :love:

Love & Light:rockon:

Stone as Emma,

Stone as Emma

IG : jean_roulin_420
I also recommend doing your homework and knowing EXACTLY what you want when it drops.

I knew exactly what wood, what cutout pattern, accessories, etc. If you expect to make a decision "in the moment" you might just miss your opportunity.
Yeah sure thanks for the advice m8 :) Tough decisions though, i'm telling my self in the corner that maybe i'll fall in love for a beautiful prebuilt like i saw on the previous drops :brow:

GoldenBud

is the tetra p80 better than ghost?
it's another kind of use imo. tp80 has much bigger space to load herb (joint loading) than the mv1
mv1 for microdosing convection only, smaller chamber. that's the main difference. both are considered good devices.

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom