Tetra P80

hoyo77

I cannot wait for my p80. How long on average does shipping take? I selected the cheapest tracking without a tracking number.
good question...according to my tracking number, my unit has been in the preparing for shipment state since the 17th of march.

hoyo77,

klusion

Oh, Bummer. I received an email saying my item was shipped on the 17th, but after your info its probably just pre-shipment ready.

klusion,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
just checked the post.ch page. due to many of the airlines canceling their flights it also impacts the package traffic. they do still ship to the US but cant guarantee their delievery times anymore. i know of a package that arrived in the UK. packages that are marked as "shipped" are no longer in my possession, they got handed over to the carrier.

looks like we need a bit more patience at the moment, i hope they arrive in the countries of destination soon!

dabotr

I also went cheap on shipping and it took almost 4 weeks before I received it in midwest USA.

dabotr,

Arbornaut

Definitely got the patience! Just kicking myself for selecting the more costly option, as it seems the Corona virus is delaying things anyway. Totally understandable however, and I'm glad things are not totally shut down. I guess we're lucky mail is moving at all considering how things are going with the pandemic. I'm actually on a vaporizer break due to a cough - seems to be getting better tho so probably not even covid19, but I've been isolating anyway (cant get tested to be sure)

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

BuzzVape88

Aspiring hashmaker
I cannot wait for my p80. How long on average does shipping take? I selected the cheapest tracking without a tracking number.
Mine took 12 days to get to Australia after receiving shipping email
Edit- but that was from the last round of pre-built units in February, before the virus shutdowns

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I also went cheap on shipping and it took almost 4 weeks before I received it in midwest USA.

Depends where you live @klusion, in California it's taken as little as 10 days for me, honestly it may even be faster sometimes... Only once it took longer (I've had four different shipments from lamart over the years) Just gotta be patient and put it out of your mind for a while then someday it will show up to surprise you! (Be prepared that the package is often very small)

Tweakz

I wish you all good health and don't get sick.

intrigued by the tetra p80 account. can anyone compare it to elev8r?

Last edited:
Tweakz,

Shit Snacks

Finally whipped out the old Pinnacle watertool, nice little 14mm hydrotube, great for the TP80:

IMG-20200325-215339885.jpg

Stonedbadger

Mine took 12 days to get to Australia after receiving shipping email
Edit- but that was from the last round of pre-built units in February, before the virus shutdowns

Nice Im also here in Australia- Melbourne!

Good to see another P80 in Australia how are you going with it all?

Stonedbadger,

BuzzVape88

Aspiring hashmaker
Nice Im also here in Australia- Melbourne!

Good to see another P80 in Australia how are you going with it all?
Hey mate :wave:, I'm up near Newcastle. Absolutely loving the Tetra heater. I'm finding the vapor has more flavor and is smoother than what my mighty produces. Using it dry with a 18mm jhook is my new DD. How are you enjoying yours?

GoldenBud

can't tell you, but one difference is as far as I know that TP80 needs no stirring because of the 4 tubes (or almost no stirring)
both has a good gap between heater and the bowl, and big heaters ofcourse.. glass in it

I'd like to hear a comparison too :brow:

Shit Snacks

can't tell you, but one difference is as far as I know that TP80 needs no stirring because of the 4 tubes (or almost no stirring)
both has a good gap between heater and the bowl, and big heaters ofcourse.. glass in it

I'd like to hear a comparison too :brow:

Not really the place for a proper full-on comparison of course, but the Tetra heating element is steel wire coils within the glass tubes, whereas the elev8r is all glass (unless you're using an enail coil maybe, which I just found out was a thing, sparkin my interest lol)

Tweakz

@GoldenBud I agree. I am very interested and impressed with the P80. and I would also like to hear a comparison with the elev8r. because they have a very powerful heater, I love it. big blow.

@Shit Snacks I understand. but I have no doubt that in the next few days I will get into the list of potential owners of the P80. I just wanted to hear how strong , delicious and cool it is . although I've seen videos from Troy and seen a lot of your reviews . will sony vtc6 fit the P80? or what are the most suitable batteries for it ?

Shit Snacks

@GoldenBud I agree. I am very interested and impressed with the P80. and I would also like to hear a comparison with the elev8r. because they have a very powerful heater, I love it. big blow.

@Shit Snacks I understand. but I have no doubt that in the next few days I will get into the list of potential owners of the P80. I just wanted to hear how strong , delicious and cool it is . although I've seen videos from Troy and seen a lot of your reviews . will sony vtc6 fit the P80? or what are the most suitable batteries for it ?

I have not used the Sony in the P80 (I also have my SplinterV2 on a P80 running TCR temp control) is that the one that comes with TM? I am pretty much just using the LG HE4 in my P80 though Samsung 25R would work equally well, they have a little more amps than the LG HG2 and Sam 30Q, which is supposed to be better for single battery mods according to @KeroZen... Anyway I think the Sony will work fine, since I use HE4 and HG2 in my tinymight as well.

The vapor produced by the Tetra is definitely strong, with 70 watts of power, plus zero draw restriction and a wide open airflow. The vapor is indeed extremely delicious at the lower temp settings, though you may want to heat soak a bit for thicker clouds below 375F, also depending on the stem used and how you load it... Similarly you control how cool the vapor is with your draw as well as the different stem and vapor path options, it can be quite cool and smooth or it can be quite hot and harsh, entirely up to you!

sydryherb

Does anybody know how the shipping for capsule stems to the US is currently (given the havoc of the pandemic)? I would really love to order one with a spiked glass insert but if the international shipping makes it a real bad time I suppose I could just pick up a US stock nub from vgoodiez, but it would be a shame as the wood and glass stems look great!

sydryherb,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Shipping is continuing as usual. There are some minor delays but I am still receiving items regularly. Amazon has made statements that they might be delaying some non-essential items, but it does not seem hugely affected in my area.

I've got some nubs and stems on my way from Lamart now, but am also going to start shopping with Vgoodiez as well.

Last edited:
FlyingLow,
Reactions: dimmusp

sydryherb

Shipping is continuing as usual. There are some minor delays but I am still receiving items regularly. Amazon has made statements that they might be delaying some non-essential items, but it does not seem hugely affected in my area.
Does this apply to international shipments like ordering from Lamart in the EU or should I stick to ordering US stock?

sydryherb,
Top Bottom