Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Goodlife101:

anyone have any trouble bringing theirs up at higher temps like anyone think its affecting their vape? i have brought it up in to the 250s almost 260 a few times with just mild brown abv coming out and no harm no foul it seems just would hate to damage my favorite new toy wink peace

did you mean 350 - 360? i believe that 335 is the optimal temp for huge and tasty clouds. according to the instructions that sv comes with, 335 is the max operating temp (for tobacco), although i believe the digital temp display will work until 400.

afaik, the only complaints that have surfaced about the sv are:

1. loosening of the aluminum heat sink in the wood, however, it mildly affect performance. hasn't happened to mine, so im not 100% sure if this is accurate.

2. degradation of replaceable parts such as, battery, temp, rubber shrinkage, etc.

otherwise, this thing should last a lifetime. i plan to keep mine for a while. :cool:

notmyrealUSERname,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
Yes i did mean 350-360 and thank you for the input i was just wondering for those who have gone higher if they think it hurt their unit in any way or something like that just dont want to hurt my new babeh....

Nice vids Blackbur your videos along with thasheik's on youtube were a huge influence on me picking up the supreme! and your demos on different types of vapor was fun to watch.

Nothing rips like the supreme I have not seen anything like it, imho it blows any other vape out of the water if you are looking for big hits that you can masterfully contol the temp and thickness if you like to be picky! people argue that visible vapor is wasted vapor; however, I find that with most vapes controlling your hit quality and thickness can be difficult and it is hard to tell how big or where your hit stands before you blow it out (exception of bags). and with this thing I can hit it for just a few seconds maybe 3 and I know the beast of a cloud that roors in my lungs and I can hold my hit in for a very long time and almost ghost the hit and I feel big consistent clouds held in trump everything on getting me where i need to be :cool: The MZ was sort of this way in the means of being very consistent but i like the option of changing my temp and that is why the Supreme reigns supreme overall. I will be bold and say I dont think anything matches the Supreme hit for hit (awaiting the cloud to see how that is) but even still idk if the clouds could get thicker or better and the supreme fits in to any glass if you are a glass addict like many. oh yeah and its portable... This thing has changed vaping for me

The supreme may not be a perfect vape but it's damn sure my favorite...but we all have our own cup of tea I just wanted to share mine with you :)

Goodlife101,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
Yeah Supreme owners are too quiet or want to keep in on the down low idk how this thread doesn't have at least 50-80 pages! this thing just rocks my world! i hooked it up to a 3 foot zong the other day at a buddies (caught it brand new before he muddied it up) milked it a few times with the supreme and we both were blown away! this thing has converted more of my combustion friends to vaping than anything because of the huge clouds it produces.. it cooks the bowl completely evenly and i have mastered the temps i like! it is just the most amazing vape and it fits perfectly in my pocket!

Goodlife101,

jimbo

winterize
Question for all you supreme fiends, what temps do you like to start and finish a bowl?
Lately, I start off at 280-290 on a full pack and finish off at around 330-340, abv is brown/dark
brown in color.

jimbo,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I think you are right there with me i start at about 285 then 310 then 335 roughly and those yeild the best for me and the clouds keep on comin... and I just keep it in the 330-40's until it stops ripping

Goodlife101,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
I just dont seem to get anything more or thicker clouds after the 340's and seems to lose more and more taste the higher you go but i have hit those temps (380's) and my abv is just a bit darker still not close to combustion temp

Goodlife101,

jimbo

winterize
For me, after 350 it starts to taste pretty skanky and the clouds definitely
thin out, at 375-380 abv is almost black..

jimbo,

blackbur

hey jimbo..i like to start at around 270..and get some blue vapor then climb my way up to the 330's..340's and 350's..thats normally where i like to start..at that point the taste isn't worth the vapor. i made a couple videos showing the different temps..and what vapor looks like at those temps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-puLbOd_1s thats part one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XITe9I5WbNg&feature=related this is part two.

and heres a vid of some waffle milk going on..inhaled too much vapor so i didn't bother hold it in cause it was a about a 20 second draw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7panMma8NME

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

:lol:
double milk!
nice hit broski :cool:

I'd choose the glass on the left to hold my milk anyday :rolleyes:

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Thanks NYC,:D

to be honest thats actually silk..soy milk..quiet refreshing after vaporizing. :lol:

i would really love to try out your gd bub with my supreme. :o

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

It would be a nice fit, plus who can resist a recessed joint :p

Soy? I prefer almond.

just saw your 'skim milk thread' and saw "skim soy milk thread"

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

woo hoo is gettin a little heated in this vaporizer thread. :brow:

i am a fan of recessed joints..cause of my hvy beaker.

haha skim..silk..milk..its all good for you :p.

blackbur,

dlownaughtysauce

Hello People. Something that is not discussed often enough is the whip that comes with this vaporizer. I've had this vape for a while now but for the first time ever hooked up the whip yesterday. Previously, I've hooked my supreme up to glass or hit it straight from the vaporizer itself. The whip method didn't appeal to me as it was so easy and effective to hook this thing up to any of my glass pieces. Out of curiosity I tried the whip.

Verdict on whip: the vapor literally feels cold as you inhale it. I was absolutely astonished at the effectiveness of the whip to cool down the vapor. You can hit this thing as hard as you want, with as big of clouds as you want, with the COOL vapor that you want. I noticed the clouds I was producing were much larger than normal due to the fact that you cannot tell how much vapor you are inhaling due to the cool temperature. The clouds were a joke. I cannot say this for sure but the vapor seemed just as cool as when I hook the supreme up to my bong. Although, supreme to bong with an ice chamber is still cooler. This is a great alternative if you dont have any glass pieces around but want cool vapor.

And also because this vaporizer doesn't get the attention it deserves I will state the obvious:

SUPREME VAPORIZER IS THE ONLY VAPORIZER ON THE MARKET THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME EFFECTS OF COMBUSTION ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME.

cheers!

dlownaughtysauce,

greystr0ke

I agree ^. The whip is how I usually hit the Supreme except when it's hooked to glass.

greystr0ke,

potent

+1 for the whip. The taste and hits seem much stronger from the whip than a bong. However, a lot of times the vapor from the whip is just too dry for me personally, and if I take a huge rip, I always feel like dry coughing. Less taste, but less dryness from the bong, so I usually switch it up. But yeah, if you haven't tried the whip, you're missing out.

potent,

OO

Technical Skeptical
dlownaughtysauce said:
SUPREME VAPORIZER IS THE ONLY VAPORIZER ON THE MARKET THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME EFFECTS OF COMBUSTION ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME.

cheers!
i feel that lighter based vapes are almost all equal.

at least in the experience that they can produce.

OO,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
Agree to disagree OO..... The supreme stands alone compared to the lotus vapman and other lighter based vapes for sure...

Heat retension and the ability to take multiple hits per reheat is crucial as well as the digital temp display that has allowed me to truly master vaping and the effects i want to accomplish.... Plus the heating element is what really does the trick for the supreme and I feel like the even heated air goes a long way in vapor density. The supreme vaporizer is like hitting smoke and the effects of combustion that way but with the supreme unlike the other torch based vapes you wouldnt come close to combustion temps just nice golden browned herbs that have been completely dispensed...

Goodlife101,

reece

Goodlife101 said:
...but with the supreme unlike the other torch based vapes you wouldnt come close to combustion temps just nice golden browned herbs that have been completely dispensed...

I've burned herb many times with the supreme. Usually from not paying attention or trying to get that last little bit. But is is completely possible to burn the material.

reece,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
how is that possible?! i am going to go with user error or you dont use the temp gage .... i have even put mine up to 370 on accident which is 30-40 degrees higher than i usually vape at and still didnt combust.... so i mean i guess you can cook it up that high but if you stay even in the 360's which is more than high enough combustion shouldnt happen... plus idk do you leave yours standing with a torch on without you because idk how you would miss the temp by that much..

Goodlife101,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Goodlife101 said:
how is that possible?! i am going to go with user error or you dont use the temp gage .... i have even put mine up to 370 on accident which is 30-40 degrees higher than i usually vape at and still didnt combust.... so i mean i guess you can cook it up that high but if you stay even in the 360's which is more than high enough combustion shouldnt happen... plus idk do you leave yours standing with a torch on without you because idk how you would miss the temp by that much..

the fact remains that it is possible, the temp of a flame is much higher than the temp required to combust herb, which is why it is possible.

while i do agree that the supreme is much better than other lighter-based vapes, it is by no means the only one that can produce a smoking-like experience.

everyone has a different techniques, just because yours doesn't result in combustion, does not mean that noone elses' doesn't.
you can agree to disagree, but that doesn't make your claim any more valid. i have a homemade portable which is even closer to smoking in the experience than the supreme due to it being like a joint in size and shape.

OO,
Top Bottom