Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

SkollIstKrieg

Yeah the supreme is awesome! I've had mine since the beginning of August and have had no issues with it whatsoever. It impresses just about every smoker I know, but the torch does intimidate..its excellent for any person wanting a pick up and go vaporizer you can use with glass!

SkollIstKrieg,

blackbur

Goodlife101 said:
Yupp I just bit the bullet and ordered one of these bad boys off of eBay today I am too excited to throw this thing on my glass! The vids of the clouds from this thing are amazing I am amazed more attention doesn't go to this vape and thank you to everyone who has posted a video they make my day :D will post a review and comments when it gets here
Enjoy it man, i feel like this is the underdog vaporizer. isn't really that known about and that is what makes it awesome.

notmyrealUSERname said:
great vids blackbur! thanks for showing the temps you were using too! the sv is my favorite vape!
No problem, gotta let you guys see what temp im vaping at. not a lot of vids out there of the sv.

malawigold said:
Gotta love king of the hill in the background... :ko:

haha i love this show man. all 12 seasons are on netflix.

blackbur,

blackbur

EDIT:

i re-watched a vid i posted up here.

it took about 2 minutes and 47 seconds.

I use a bernzomatic torch with bernzomatic butane.

bought it from homedepot for about $25..$4 bucks per can of butane.

Tip: Shake butane well before you refill your torch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_2JaVCBd8&feature=player_embedded

i ignite at :14 and stop at 3:01..i even show the temp display.

thats just how long it takes me..i'm sure other users with different units/torches might get to the temp faster or slower.

blackbur,

george

Thanks. So you don't use the torch it comes with. Can you say if that one is good? or have u never had it?

george,

blackbur

The torch it comes with is good, but its really small.
It's a Micro torch.
I have a lot more control with the bernzomatic also i feel more comfortable holding it compared to the micro.
The flame is also larger and there is more time between refills since it holds more i believe.
Also i like to sit my supreme on my grinder and put my torch on so i don't have to hold them both and my hands are free.

There are other ways of heating the supreme. for example you can leave the aluminum part on your stove top and heat it up.

blackbur,

george

Nice, thanks again man.

I think this is gunna be my next vape when i get paid.

george,

blackbur

Defiantly a fine purchase George.
do you plan on using it for water pipes? or with tubing?

blackbur,

blackbur

thats a pretty good deal, especially since you can buy it in bulk. :)
having two torches on the supreme would hit it up quick!

blackbur,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
This is the end all be all of vapes for me i think I am going to get rid of everything else.. I might just hold on to my zap for sentimental purposes but my Q and LB and VM are going to have to go because this thing absolutely dominates.... the clouds that this thing produces are just so voluptuous and huge it is by far the biggest hitting vape out there ( i have tried them a good deal DBV SSV Volcano PD MZ VM EXQ LB Vaporbrothers, Iolite ) and this thing IMHO blows them out of the water in hit quality.. I could see how many are deterred by the external heating element but I got over this rather quickly after i realized you can "sock it" at max temps and drop it in a pocket with no burning or problems! you can load any size bowl from just 1 or 2 MZ stems or a lung crushing .4ish and both produce just phenomenal phenomenal clouds and this thing is completely portable! I can not believe I had been on this forum for almost 8 months and never really heard anything about this model i think at first glance the aluminum box is just unappealing but i give this thing a 10 out of 10 for efficienct and cloudlyness ! of course no vape is perfect and there are slight cons and yes i did burn myself slightly first day but i dropped it on my foot :p but i have come to love this thing above all others and it hooks right up to any glass i just am too satisfied with this bad boy... :2c:
btw upgraded torch like everyone says is crucial makes this thing 1000% better!

anyone have any trouble bringing theirs up at higher temps like anyone think its affecting their vape? i have brought it up in to the 250s almost 260 a few times with just mild brown abv coming out and no harm no foul it seems just would hate to damage my favorite new toy ;) :peace:

Goodlife101,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
george said:
So i'm wondering, how long does it take to heat up? lets say to 325 f...

I use a benzomatic like torch And a cheap dual flame torch that I got @ 7-11. With both torches I heat it up to 225 in about 45sec. It will continue to climb until 270 which is where I like to take my first hits.

If I am in a hurry I heat it until I get to 270 then let the continue to rise until it's just above 335. use a big bong and you can finish a session in 3 or 4 min, including packing and emptying the bowl!

notmyrealUSERname,

Higherlogic

Hi guys,

It's been about 5 months since I have my Supreme and I think it is an excellent vaporizer. As a big hits lover I am very satisfied with my purchase. It's also very efficient compared to other torch lighter vapes I have tried.

I had no problem with until my last session (45 min ago). After heating it at about 300 F, I plugged it to my glass and then it dropped on my desk (a 10cm fall). The temp indicator started showing weird symbols and it was switcing from faranheit temps to celsius temps. It's now showing 127.8 C, the temp doesn't change and I can't shut it off. It's still on after 45 min (it usually shut off automatically after about 10 minutes).

I figured that the battery had been moved after the fall so I took my screwdriver and checked the internals.

How am I supposed to remove/replace the baterry???? This this looks so fragile and there is a metal piece holding the battery. I don't feel very confident when manipulating this. Maybe it is the thermometer that has to be changed but again I would have no fu**ing clue on how to change it.

I'll pm Ed to know his toughts about this...Anyone here on Fc had a similar problem ?

(sorry for my poor english)

Higherlogic,

Raf007

Retailer
almost,
unscrew, and take that bat off, be carefull but it's easy.

Put it back to make sur it's the batt coz once I had to take it off and reput back to have the reader to shut off and work again..

Raf007,
Top Bottom