Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

blackbur

do you notice a loss in flavor but a gain in smoothness due to the filtration?

When i use my supreme with an inline a/c on my icecube bub it doesn't taste as good as it does without the inline a/c but i am able to inhale massive clouds of vapor.

blackbur,
Yes I did notice a difference in the flavor department. I switched to the one you see in the video, from a "regular" filtered glass water piece. It is more subtle now, but not lacking. I love my new piece. My other one might find it's way to get sold on here soon. I haven't touched it since my new toy arrived.

Rottweiler1080z,

blackbur

Wow i was just debating about getting a 9mm hvy beaker its about 15'. I used to have a hvy mini beaker and i had a lot of fun with it.

how do you like the straight? i can imagine it has a good weight to it. what kind of downstem?

blackbur,

blackbur

haha thats a legit looking piece looks really sturdy. I use bottled water for my sessions too..tap isn't too good around my parts.

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

yea, filtered water all the way.

generally more diffusion/filtration will result in less flavor.

that reminds me of my straight SSFG, looks real similar

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Nycdeisel said:
yea, filtered water all the way.

generally more diffusion/filtration will result in less flavor.

that reminds me of my straight SSFG, looks real similar

when you use water filtration do you prefer your beaker or your straight?

also its nice for you to join us. :o

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

haha im not getting a supreme(just yet ;)) now, just chiming in on conversation, hope thats cool with the big bad burr :uhoh:
:ninja:

oh and I prefer my straight just cause I find it hits better with my pd

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Sweet haha thats fine with me.
I'm debating on a Hvy Straight or beaker..going back to basic water pipes.
also i really want to get a sg gridded downstem :brow:

blackbur,

havock69

I just got a zob fixed stem beaker and it has definitely become my dd really quick. I love beakers for the weight and stability and for the fact that if you use ice it doesn't mess up your water levels too bad when it melts. I used to be all about straights but my zob definitely changed that... man i want a supreme

havock69,

Nycdeisel

I always had a love for those basic pieces, as you know. I could have afew very intricate pieces, but instead I have a bunch of very elementary pieces of glass. I wanna narrow down my collection one day and get one nice nice fixed diffusing piece, Im kind of tired of dealing with downstems haha

how tall is the straight and what about the beaker?

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Haha understandable..if you don't want to spend a lot of a fixed stem..i highly suggest going through with GMD/a orange glassworks tell em blackbur sent you..just a warning tho it will take awhile since they have had a lot of orders from that appreciation thread i made on gc.Clear pieces have priority over worked cause they can pop em out faster.

Hvy Beaker 15' glass thickness is 9mm not sure about the diameter of the tube.(160)
Hvy beaker 13' its 50x5mm(100)
Hvy 12' 50x5mm(95)

theres also a hvy straight with a shower-head perc thats about 14.5'
thickness is 5mm.(250)

really wish i took advantage of the 420 sale...:mad:

@at havok..sweet can we get some pics?...i highly suggest getting a supreme its a great vape and it milks up almost everything.

blackbur,

Nycdeisel

50mm bore? thats too big FOR ME but if thats the only option.... but they are short anyway so maybe not so much of a problem for you.

gonna say the middle one, the 13" beaker. I dont see the point of having that tube 9mm thick. and the 1 footer, thats a beaker right??

if you want a showerhead tube see the MGW ones, I really like those :)

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

yeah the 1footer is the straight.
Yeah i thought about the 9mm for just a pre-caution..small taps or a drop or something but the more i look at it the more it just seems like a novelty.
the 13' one doesn't look to bad and at that price i can get it with the gridded downstem and it will be the same price as the 15incher.

il check out some of their youtube..from what i've seen they remind me of opinicus9. :)

blackbur,

blackbur

thats a pretty sweet beaker, awhile back i really wanted to get badback's verison of it for about the same price but i didn't pull the trigger cause it doesn't seem those tubes have high resale value.

blackbur,

blackbur

i just saw more pics of it..damn thats a beauty man.
trying to sell some stuff i dont use before i can get my 5mm beak.

blackbur,
blackbur said:
try sending Ed an email. :)
Please! And let us know.I just received a response from him about the release date on his new versions. He said within a month if things go well. Also waiting on pictures; of course. I can't wait!

Rottweiler1080z,
Top Bottom