Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

livelifeingray

Just got my Supreme. This thing rips! Using it with a GB2001 initial heat-up time is quite short (<1 min).
It milks up my new SG natty inverted 4 almost as well as a VHW! I found using a 18-14 reducer to cut down flow a little bit helps the Supreme to milk a little better (and forms a tighter seal with the rubber mouthpiece). I love this newfound feeling of portability with my glass + vapor...

livelifeingray,

Wolface

I'm sure there are many different levels of quality culinary or creme brulee torches out there. Can't find a brand name on it but mine has a powerful rock steady flame and will bring the supreme's block temp up to 330 degrees in about 1 minute.:D

Wolface,

Wolface

Has anyone ever had to use the spare o-ring? What would cause an o-ring failure, and how would someone replace it if they had to? Thanks.

Wolface,

Raf007

Retailer
Just orderer one last nite, hope it will come to France fast !

Raf007,

gnr_07

I've had my vap for about more than a month and I have to say....its been fun. :lol: but now I am looking for a new torch. The torch that came with the supreme was alright, it got the job done. I have been looking at the Blazer GB2001. I liked the torch that came with the supreme because its small. I have seen the blazer GB 2001 and isnt it pretty big? I'm wondering does the GB 2001 make a lot of noise? I'm really not a fan of the hissing sound, is there such thing as a "silent" torch? The original torch is still working. I thought that it was beginning to break down, but I think I was just too...stoned. :lol: Would really love some suggestions on what torch I should get. And if you guys know of a good torch that wont take as long to heat and does not make much noise AND is about the size of the torch that came with the supreme then I'll be a happy camper.

Thanks everyone

gnr_07,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Wolface said:
Has anyone ever had to use the spare o-ring? What would cause an o-ring failure, and how would someone replace it if they had to? Thanks.
Good question! where is the O-ring supposed to go? I thought it was to put in the back of the thermometer to keep it snug against the wood but there was none when i took mine apart to fix it. I can't see what else it would be used for...

Skunkypete,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
The GB2001 (or at least my one) makes quite a loud/strong hissing sound due to the massive flame...

The heatup time though is AMAZING, mines jumping by 15-20 degrees each time... the controls and ignition on the torch is really crisp and clean too.

I've started only loading 1/2 bowls now because my lungs can't handle a full bowl @ 330, still getting equivalent milk, just less hits (3-4 as opposed to 8+).

Chubba,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Chuba - The reason your lungs can't handle a full bowl @ 330 is because you are towards the high end of vapor temp spectrum. I spoke with Ed about the temperature and he says that 270 on the readout is the equivalent to about 350 F where the herbs are sitting.

Because the readout doesn't accurately reflect the temp of the air passing thru the herb, it is merely used as a gauge so that you can heat it to whatever temp you deem is best for the type of vapor you like. I've heated my Supreme to 330 and I can understand why you only pack it half full. I would dial it down to around 290-300 and I think you'll find a good mix of potent but pleasant vapor.

stonemonkey55,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I thought that SM, but at 330-350 after 4-5 big hits... it comes out light brown... not even scorched in the slightest :ninja:

I even hit at 360, absolutely lung busting hit and the herb came out VERY (I mean VERY light) brown... even lighter then my PD bowl

Not many people follow this thread, but I wouldn't mind if FEAR420 posts some ABV hits of his 350/360 :cool: He has the high range SV hits down nicely :brow:

Can you answer my hands on/hands off in the VapeXhale SM (top pg4) :D Have a Aussie friend getting a VHW within days. So very excited... very :D

Chubba,

THC

Daft Vapour
hi stone monkey ta for review of the vriptech heat wand was cool i think i am gonna get one have you tried the heat gun kit? thought I would let you know recently I have been using my 6 jet Hurricane bong with de verdamper using the Hurricanes original glass bowl and 'Vesouvius' ash catcher it with 0.1-0.2 depending on the herb with guaranteed no ignition possible you can make 4-6 white outs or 'milk shots' as you call them, I have been finding it VERY useful when herb isn't so plentiful as to fill those monster 2g bowls all day :) Also its just that little bit safer as the filter jets in the bong that grate a tornado effect and draw tar out of the smoke the hurricane has been clean since i stopped using combustibles the vape (quite a light avb as well) is nice and thick so it undergoes the same effect and you can see by the jets particles that have been filtered out starting to stain in a line just slightly by each jet. If there were a safety award for home made vape diy freaking i think i would enter this bad boy combo!

THC,

FEAR420

Chubba said:
I thought that SM, but at 330-350 after 4-5 big hits... it comes out light brown... not even scorched in the slightest :ninja:

I even hit at 360, absolutely lung busting hit and the herb came out VERY (I mean VERY light) brown... even lighter then my PD bowl

Not many people follow this thread, but I wouldn't mind if FEAR420 posts some ABV hits of his 350/360 :cool: He has the high range SV hits down nicely :brow:

Can you answer my hands on/hands off in the VapeXhale SM (top pg4) :D Have a Aussie friend getting a VHW within days. So very excited... very :D
Ill post some before & afters for ya today Chubs :D

FEAR420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Chubba - if the abv is light brown then you won't hear any additional arguments out of me. I have heard that different Supremes displayed optimal vaping temp differently but didnt think the difference would be that much.

I got one of the chinese gb blazer knockoffs today. I have absolutely zero complaints about the performance of the torch and just hope it doesn't break down..

stonemonkey55,

Wolface

I have also hit 360 degrees a few times with the Supreme and it did not combust! Has anyone here ever caused combustion in the Supreme's chamber and if so, what temperature did you hit?

Wolface,

Raf007

Retailer
hi there,
I was wondering around how much did you pay for your blazers and co ?

Raf007,

Raf007

Retailer
ok, thx SM, will have a look at that. Edit: bought it.
Do you or anyone happens to know if it's the balzer PB 207 that comes with the SV ? coz they clame it has the same temp as the GB 2001, so I wonder.

Raf007,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Raf007 said:
ok, thx SM, will have a look at that. Edit: bought it.
Do you or anyone happens to know if it's the balzer PB 207 that comes with the SV ? coz they clame it has the same temp as the GB 2001, so I wonder.
The SV does not come with a GB 2001. The GB2001 is just the recommended torch on this thread because it's a magnificent tool.

As far as i know Ed goes through different batches of torches but they are all "cheapo's" from China. He was bundling these for a while. Works well enough but not in the same league as a GB2001.

edit: vtac's the man ;)

Skunkypete,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Blazer torches are made in Japan and they are also sold in Asia under the name Prince. The PB207 is different model, very nice but more suited for travel.

http://www.blazerproducts.com/tools/pb207.html
http://www.blazerproducts.com/tools/gb2001.html

Yeah it seems there's a reason Blazer designs are copied so often. People who use a torch daily will tell you, after a few cheapies die on you, you realize you should have just bought the real thing. Well worth the money.

vtac,

Raf007

Retailer
Thx ! Well, I hope the model I bought will last a bit, will let u know.

Thx Vtac, my question was/is - if anyone tried the PB-, is it as efficient as the GB, coz they clame it reaches the same temperature.

Skunkypete, sometimes I wonder if my English is that bad or if people are that stone ;)

I wrote "Do you or anyone happens to know if it's the balzer PB 207 that comes with the SV".
I know the GB does not come with it, but if I have to buy a torch and if the PB is equivalent to the GB, then the PB is perfect, because smaller.

Btw, for international orders, at least for France, Ed doesn't have the right to send the torch because of safety regulations. So he gave me a discount. Thx Ed !

Raf007,

gnr_07

hey vtac, have you tried the PB 207? You said that it is more suited for travel and that is what I am lookig for. I always vap on the go rather it be in the car, in a friends house, in a different room in my house, the park, etc. Has anyone tried the PB207?

http://www.blazerproducts.com/tools/pb207.html

From what is describe on the website, would anyone recommend the PB 207?
I like th PB207 because it is smaller than the torch that came with the supreme vap. Does anyone know how long it will take to heat up the supreme?

Thanks,
RC

gnr_07,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Raf007 said:
Skunkypete, sometimes I wonder if my English is that bad or if people are that stone ;)
!
I was that stone :ko: lol , your English is fine. I just misread a bunch of stuff and got confused with my model numbers. I didn't read vtac's original message correctly and thought the pb207 was the Asian name for the gb2001 hence the confusion. Didn't catch it was the smaller torch until vtac pointed it out. Sorry for the confusion.

Skunkypete,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
*Sigh*

Add me to the list of SV owners. I just pulled the trigger on the SV last night as soon as I saw him post it on Ebay. I actually stalked Ebay for a couple of days waiting for him to make another posting. :ko:

I cant wait to see this thing from some of the reviews/recommendations I have heard!

AGBeer,

FEAR420

AGBeer said:
*Sigh*

Add me to the list of SV owners. I just pulled the trigger on the SV last night as soon as I saw him post it on Ebay. I actually stalked Ebay for a couple of days waiting for him to make another posting. :ko:

I cant wait to see this thing from some of the reviews/recommendations I have heard!
Hoooooorrrrraaaaayyyyy BEER!!!!! :nod:

FEAR420,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I finaly got to try one of these bad boys and im completly surprised. I went in with low expectations and a super strong loyalty to the VHW. Now I'm not saying it's anything like the VHW but it milked a bong waaaay faster than I expected. And they were super huge hits

I did however notice that it's alot more restrictive than the VHW and the taste wasn't the same either but I expected that. It had a taste similar to a pd for me but seemed to have more airflow than the pd. That was the one thing I hated about the pd with a bong.

Another thing I liked about this was playin with the torch. I just like fire.... Same deal when I'm usin my dome. It's just fun to use a torch. Blazer all day everyday though. Love mine and don't think I'll ever buy another. Or need to for that matter

minnesnowta,

Raf007

Retailer
Just got my Supreme !! I'm stoke !!!
Ordered friday 13 by night, shipped the 15, received the 24 in France. So pretty fast for a regular mail.
Still waiting for the mini torch from extremdeal so I'm Using it with an electric stove lol, long to heat, but I can use my bong again !!

Raf007,
Top Bottom