Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I picked up one of these things just before, putting out a brutal flame... it doesn't have a spark though so you do have to wave a bic in front of it.

230333d1179143448-bernzomatic-gas-soldering-iron-cheap-brand-new-dsc00187.jpg

Now I have 5 hours till the house is empty and I have hit this shit :D

Chubba,

FEAR420

FEAR420,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Just snuck a 3/4 bowl through my Roor :D

What an amazing little vape, killed the bowl in 5 hits with 2 heatups (300 then 320).

Absolutely brutal, choking hits and now I'm way too vaped and people returning soon, what a buzzkill :ko:

Can't wait to hit the HVY tonight.

Chubba,

FEAR420

Chubba said:
Just snuck a 3/4 bowl through my Roor :D

What an amazing little vape, killed the bowl in 5 hits with 2 heatups (300 then 320).

Absolutely brutal, choking hits and now I'm way too vaped and people returning soon, what a buzzkill :ko:

Can't wait to hit the HVY tonight.
WOW! That torch must really be on the money! 5 hits from 2 heatups is GREAT. Im usually reheating mine between hits for 2 reasons...I have an iron lung & take monster rips which drops the temp pretty easy & #2 the torch it comes with is nowhere near as hot as a big one like you got there.

FEAR420,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Mine goes from cold to 300+ in 40 seconds or so... take 2-3 hits an it's down to 280? Then it takes 5 seconds to get back up to like 320.

Very powerful, works good, comfy to hold and operate too because it's like a flashlight switch.

Chubba,

FEAR420

Chubba said:
Mine goes from cold to 300+ in 40 seconds or so... take 2-3 hits an it's down to 280? Then it takes 5 seconds to get back up to like 320.

Very powerful, works good, comfy to hold and operate too because it's like a flashlight switch.
In my vids you can actually see it takes me about 2-3mins to reach full vape temp for first hits.Then I have to reheat for another 10-30 seconds for the next round of hits.

FEAR420,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Very happy with it, the closest experience I've had to smoking bongs for 10 years... very enjoyable... the PD wasn't creating enough vapor in a 14 inch tube.

Good draw rate too, not very restricted.

You definitely get a wood taste though in the experience, takes me back to vaping with my VG.

Chubba,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
You guys should definitely look into getting a blazer GB2001.
I was looking into it when I saw a few of your posts before I ordered, for the moment though this torch is absolutely kicking ass. Did you buy your Blazer in person or online? I might have a bit of trouble finding one in Aus? What price did you get yours for?

I think if you're going to use this vape, investing in a better torch then supplied is a good idea... when I asked Ed about subtracting the torch from the cost he quoted $4.00 USD, which IMO sounds like a piece of shit and doesn't really pay the heatsink justice. I put my torch on the highest setting before, point blank, the entire flame just flattened out in a big circle, 10-15 degrees a second.

I put the vaped herb back in and heated to 320-330 and got another 3 thick hits :D I assumed I needed to keep increasing the temp each hit, but it seems I should have just kept hitting it. I'm very used to the low temp PD, so I'm going to keep Ed happy and put 330 as my highest temp, taking my heat off at around 310 max because my temp seems to jump up by 20 degrees from an intense flame after I stop.

Chubba,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Fuck me, this thing is an absolute animal... broke it out with mates and actually got so much vapor I spewed :uhoh:

Fucking ridiculous at 330 degrees with a perc bong, everyones lungs are exploding.

I'm exhaling in a dark room and clouds are hammering out everywhere.

Chubba,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Brutal! lol. Sure pumps out some vapor huh? Anyways, I bought mine on ebay... you may be able to find an Aus seller on ebay or something. If your bernzomatic works good for now, run with it til it dies, or if you're into having back ups, definitely think about picking up the GB2001 as your main steez and having the bernzo for backup.

That was geared more towards FEAR420, 'cause he said he's got shitty torches. Just spend the money one time on a good torch, use good butane (I use blazer for my torches and vector for my BHO, vector supposedly isnt good for the seals in your torch... no proof, but better to be safe than sorry) and your vaping experience will just be better overall. You wont be dissapointed with the GB2001, it puts out a HUGE flame, fully adjustable from yellow flame to jet torch. Piezo igniter so you dont need to wave a BIC in front of it either.

aznfknpride,

FEAR420

aznfknpride said:
Brutal! lol. Sure pumps out some vapor huh? Anyways, I bought mine on ebay... you may be able to find an Aus seller on ebay or something. If your bernzomatic works good for now, run with it til it dies, or if you're into having back ups, definitely think about picking up the GB2001 as your main steez and having the bernzo for backup.

That was geared more towards FEAR420, 'cause he said he's got shitty torches. Just spend the money one time on a good torch, use good butane (I use blazer for my torches and vector for my BHO, vector supposedly isnt good for the seals in your torch... no proof, but better to be safe than sorry) and your vaping experience will just be better overall. You wont be dissapointed with the GB2001, it puts out a HUGE flame, fully adjustable from yellow flame to jet torch. Piezo igniter so you dont need to wave a BIC in front of it either.
Ill prolly take the plunge next month when I get my next check. Been eyeburling a sick custom tube on etsy & Im having a hard time NOT pulling the trigger on it.

FEAR420,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I used a Blazer when reviewing the Phyto-lab. That was a vape that needed to be heated up by a torch like the Supreme. Where several other lighters failed and broke, the Blazer got the job done.

stickstones,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I was eyeing that glastafarian tube as well. I'm just nervous about the stem coming up from the inline breaking. It isn't bridged or anything.

quomist,

CapnVape

It's a cool looking tube, but It looks like it has a few too many places that look breakable to me. I'd also wonder how draggy the piece is with that kind of design. Interesting way to make a perced tube without a lathe, I have to say.

For the price of that tube, you could get a Blazer torch and an SGW waffle. The waffles are insane, almost double chamber filtration from a single and clears like lightning.

CapnVape,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
My head still isn't in the right place this morning... beer + Supreme with friends = chaos.

Next time we might not be packing 0.4g bowls :/

Chubba,

stinkmeaner

CapnVape said:
It's a cool looking tube, but It looks like it has a few too many places that look breakable to me. I'd also wonder how draggy the piece is with that kind of design. Interesting way to make a perced tube without a lathe, I have to say.

For the price of that tube, you could get a Blazer torch and an SGW waffle. The waffles are insane, almost double chamber filtration from a single and clears like lightning.
100% agree with this statement, it just seems like for that price you would be happier with one of the companies that everyone praises like Stone Glass Works, Sovereignty, and Toro makes a good daily driver.

stinkmeaner,

FEAR420

stinkmeaner said:
CapnVape said:

100% agree with this statement, it just seems like for that price you would be happier with one of the companies that everyone praises like Stone Glass Works, Sovereignty, and Toro makes a good daily driver.
I like to be different. Everybody buys EHLE 100's...I bought a weedstar inline ;) Everybody buys Jagito's....I bought a weedstar pre-cooler & mouthpiece. Remember,none of this is set in stone...Im just looking at different blowers and what they offer. I was looking at a peashooter also last night,but thats just another tube for me...Right now Im looking for nice lay-in-bed-and-chill pieces like that layback bubbler.

I keep hearing about these waffles. Do they offer them in the sizes/styles Im looking for?? Mainly small handheld units?

FEAR420,

jx80

Thanks fear420, I think i had the same one in red now that I see it up close, does yours have the removable lighter inside?

jx80,

FEAR420

jx80 said:
Thanks fear420, I think i had the same one in red now that I see it up close, does yours have the removable lighter inside?
Yes it does. Thats what prompted me to purchase it. If I run outta butane I can just go snag a $.50 lighter,rip out the spring & flint & toss it in there. ;)

FEAR420,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Thought I would give the Supreme a run effeciency wise with a small amount.

Measured out 3 PD stems and packed that up, did 2 heatups (315, 330), got 4 hits in total in the vaporbong... seems to work good :D I find that it's producing an equivalent high.

Time wise, from unpacking/heating up from cold/having a bowl/packing up = 4.5 minutes, I find despite needing a butane torch... this vape is quite easy for an at home style vape.

Chubba,
Top Bottom