Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Are you using the same torch? I have found that although it reads the same temp the smaller torches do not give as good vape. I dont know wether its because it takes longer heats a smaller area or just doesnt get the whole block thoroughly heated.

It seems like I have not changed anything from the first few times that it worked really good. I rest the heatable part on an electric range, til it gets to like 300, then take I it off.

sessnet,

scottio19

scotty
have you noticed lighter abv, sessnet?

maybe the thermometer is starting to display a higher temp than normal, resulting in a lower temp than you are used to at 300. that or obstruction of the airpath.. maybe check your screens to make sure they aren't clogged?

maybe you are using a different temp setting on your range than you had before... see, I know that with my bigger hotter torch, the display temp will continue rising to 325-330 when I stop at 300. However, with my smaller benzomatic, the temp will not make it past 320 if I stopped at 300. if you had used a hotter setting when first experimenting with the range, and the block temp was hotter than listed on the thermometer, due to the lag time it takes heat to travel from the block to the thermometer. then when you dialed down the stove/range to a temperature closer to 300, there was less lag between actual block temp and the temp displayed on the screen because it was not heating up as rapidly. so if you had been using a hotter range temp before, you could have been hitting it closer to 320, because there is a lag between heater block peak temp and thermometer peak temp. lol if I did a bad job of explaining this, somebody who is more eloquent with words should elaborate.

scottio19,
Reactions: sessnet

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
After using my Supreme several times (10 or so), it stopped working as good.

I used to get about 7 pretty HUGE hits. I fill the whole chamber with a small layer of larger grind at the bottom, then fill rest with finer grind. Now I only seem to get 1 large hit, then 3 wispy hits...it seems its only working half as good now, or less.

I admit the stuff that I vaporize usually isn't really great, but it's still the same batch as the first few times I tried the Supreme.

Does anyone know what may be wrong, or what I could try to fix it?

Sessnet, as long as your temperature readout is working properly, there's not really anything that could "break" in the SV. So I would probably say the herb is probably the culprit here.
:2c:

Stu,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Hey guys (& gals), I just got my supreme v2 in the mail today (that $80 deal was/is AWESOME).
I just have a few "haven't had time to read the thread yet" noobish questions.

1. So 330 is the max temp I should go to?
2. How much herb do you normally pack?
I've had 2 runs, one filling the tube about halfway, and one filling the tube.
3. A few of my pieces have "blowback" when you stop pulling. Would this little puff be enough to get significant amounts of ABV all up in the heater block?
4. Are there any things I need to do to "season" it before it gets regular use?

TIA for the help.
I'll be reading through the thread over the next few days, so I'll know pretty soon either way :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

VaporEyeSore

1. Was told by Ed himself you can go up to 350 I go higher by mistake had it for about a year and no real damage apart from a bit of a rattle.
2. This is the beauty of this vape. As much or as little as you like. I will often just put about the same as I would in 2 PD stems take it straight to 330 and do it in one go. Or put more in and go to 290 then slowly go up 10 dgrees at a time.
3. Possibly. But just blowing through from the block side when its cold should clear it.
4. Nop not really. Just fill it and go.

VaporEyeSore,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
:D
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm about to bust it out for another test...
If I'm feeling artsy I might just record a video too :rockon:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
How is this already on page 2? :lol:

Anyway, I was curious how much it holds, so I packed a full load (loosely packed all the way to the top of the tube), vaped away, and here's what I was left with:

:tup:

Also, I decided GonG was better than the rubber seal, so I did a Gn0me mouthpiece mod (since I only use the Gn0me WPA)

:smug:

I'm gonna show it to a combuster friend tonight...
Straight to 330/340 for him. :lol:

Abysmal How did you get the screen in there; and the right screen? That shit is rediculus hard to place and do anything..

ANY OTHER methods how to hit this thing??? I have three sv2's now, such a fun piece. That black residue on the aluminum tube is from combustion dude, don't think there is anything wrong with it BUT can't place why it is doesn't stay on the last tier of the block?

biojuggernaut,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Abysmal How did you get the screen in there; and the right screen? That shit is rediculus hard to place and do anything.

+1 I want to know also :)

Also the exact glass tube that can be used if you get a chance please...I tried looking up the Gnome that you used but my brain+internet were not making the right connections.

sessnet,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
ordered one of these at the amazing price 91 bucks shipped and I can't wait. Therm on my last one went out awhile back and I have forgotten how amazing this device is and how well you can control the temp when it is fully functioning. Ed is the man and the SV is still my favorite, nothing out produces this heating element and a completely medical vape for less than a hundred how can you get any better than that!

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
yup I got my confirmation email as well today. Fresh batches of supremes always make my day :rockon:can't wait to start pumping out clouds with this bad boy again

Goodlife101,
Reactions: Vitolo

NoSmoke

Glad I decided to hop back on FC and check things out, ordered my discounted Supreme today. Mine was getting pretty beat up after 4 years.

NoSmoke,

SD_haze

It is officially out for delivery I should get in within a coupe hours! so stoked, expect some milk shots this thread needs more videos/posts!
The first bowl is always the best, be sure to pack some great tasting bud to take advantage of the flavor boost =D

When I first got my supreme I packed some of the best bud I've ever seen in my life, all the tway to the top (grinded) and did that first puff at a relatively low temp (but still high enough for visible vapor) dry(no water filtration) and....by golly

Best tasting hit I've ever had to date, such intense flavor.
Bud was Blue Dream so it was very sweet but still a little hazey

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
so I am late at posting a video which I will make good on but I just have to chime in and say I love my new supreme.. This thing is such a beast and the clouds are second to no other vape and the low temp hits are sooo tasty. I wish Ed or my lazy ass, or someone would make a mod that is just like a griddle that the heating element could just "sock" or plug in to with an air intake where the big slit in the heating element is with a nice wood shell and it would just have a knob and get hot as shit and you could use the therm on the supreme for a readout. Then I could just leave this thing on when I am near a plug and smoke like a chimney I might be able to hot box my room with clouds of vapor :rockon:...

My girlfriend testing out the new supreme!

f5487454.jpg

Top Bottom