Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Nycdeisel

According to the Supreme vaporizer site, it is African mahogany wood, stained. I am not aware of any changes so I assume that is still valid

Nycdeisel,

theasian

Official Asian
Thanks for the milk vid NYC :D

I had a question, this can also be answered by any and all SV owners.

Is the video (link below) an accurate representation of the kind of milk I should expect ... or are these videos largely above average?

Stone Glass Works w/ SV

I'm only curious because I don't want to be disappointed, most of the videos I found were by that guy and jimbo (who also gets thick milk). Thanks.

theasian,

Nycdeisel

Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed, this is one of the few that produce that really thick vapor with bongs

that video seems to show using very hot and in an inefficient manner.

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

In order to milk it as opaquely white as that video, you'd have to

1. Pack it the bowl decently large
2. Turn it up fairly high for the FIRST hits (not the most efficient way it seems)
3. Probably use good quality bud

That being said, even if its not opaque white the rips are very satisfyingly large.
Past a certain point your lungs cant absorb much more anyway.

SD_haze,

theasian

Official Asian
Alright, I thought it was a bit abnormal ... but I think I need to start deviating from the mindset of a smoker (desiring huge massive rips).

Thanks for the quick feedback NYC and SD ;)

theasian,

SD_haze

annnnnnnnnnnd
its broken.

I kept having to reset the battery and every time i had to put the wire back in that hole and it just....snapped
:mad:
imag0075iq.jpg

SD_haze,

SD_haze

hmm...if I hold the broken parts together it looks like its reading out the right temp.

So i could just tape them together I guess.
Question is what tape....maybe black electrical tape

SD_haze,

theasian

Official Asian
Reece did mention to be careful with those wires ... Hopefully electrical tape solves the problem!!!

It's rather unfortunate you keep running into problems :ninja:

theasian,

theasian

Official Asian
Not good at all :/. Is that part easily replaceable? Let us know what happens, this will demonstrate the customer service aspect.

theasian,

SD_haze

Well I'd have to replace the entire thermometer which someone said was like $15?

SD_haze,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Sounds like that one was a faulty item anyway, contact Ed with the bad news. I'm sure he'll make it right for you!

psyshaman,

jimbo

winterize
SD_haze said:
Well I'd have to replace the entire thermometer which someone said was like $15?
Hopefully Ed will hook you up with a new thermometer, he did for me ( the wires broke also after repeated resetting and open up to allow moisture to escape. but I had to ship back the faulty one... Once I received the new one I haven't had one single problem in 9 months..

jimbo,

jimbo

winterize
Here's a video I posted awhile back in the customized vape set-up thread using the supreme, and even at relatively low temp(300f)
is still produced a fairly large hit. Supreme with Hitman

jimbo,

Nycdeisel

jimbo that was a great vid, I even have it saved! haha such a good example of the SV and im secretely in love with that tube. I hope you are still enjoying it as thoroughly :D

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

my next challange is to rival that video :p haha

the first best thing was when someone said their friend mistook the vapor in my vid for smoke.

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Nyc: how about a vid of the Roor, LUX or Illadelph? I don't remember seeing those in action. Always cool to see new pieces in action (though I've tried similar iterations of all those pieces by those companies I think). :cool:

hereatlast,

SD_haze

jimbo said:
SD_haze said:
Hopefully Ed will hook you up with a new thermometer, he did for me ( the wires broke also after repeated resetting and open up to allow moisture to escape. but I had to ship back the faulty one... Once I received the new one I haven't had one single problem in 9 months..
how did you send it back, im kind of a postage newb

SD_haze,

jimbo

winterize
^^ Just get a small bubble envelope from the post office and a stamp and you're good to go I think. I shipped from Canada so I had to get it weighed and pay custom fee's ($3).

nyc, love to see a illadelph video with the supreme :brow:

jimbo,

theasian

Official Asian
Hey jimbo, I saw a bunch of your videos and was very impressed. Glad to know the temp was around 300. How much green did you have to load to get the results shown? Roughly speaking of course.

And I agree ... NYC I would love to see the other tubes in action :ko:

theasian,

jimbo

winterize
theasian, think I used a 1/4 (.1ish) pack for the video and got 4-5 more good hits as I moved up the temps.

jimbo,

reece

SD_haze said:
nope totally broken :nope:
i dont even..

That sucks but with the constant resetting it's obvious something was wrong from the get go. There's gonna be a faulty (insert product here) once in a while. It always sucks when you're the one who gets it. But, again, warranty or no Ed should replace that thermometer. You just got the thing.

reece,

Nycdeisel

Good to know how you pulled it off, Jimbo :cool: that doesnt seem as hot as it looks.

The Illy is a very, VERY large tube, it has a bore that is larger then 50mm, and the mouthpiece flares OUT(Talk about big!), and its almost 20" tall. I think I will do that some other time haha

I will most likely try with either the Lux or Roor zumo fairly soon, keep looking out guys, there will be vids :)

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom