Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

@biohacker for the sake of science i will try some lower temp supreme sessions this week...maybe I will convert

i jusy like watching rhe killer clouds roll down the j-hook :drool:

Give it a shot, and keep in mind that i'm always using coarse ground these days. Unground is incredible for flavour, but I usually save that for my top shelf buds so I can still be satisfied by the cloud output/density.

Just finished some rosin dab testing ala purist style (no flower double decker) and i'm absolutely floored! Thanks @JCat for giving me the confidence again to try wrapping in a wisp of organic cotton... did two dabs, Gorilla Glue #4 and Death Bubba, just wiping a touch off a tool with a small wisp and heating it up to 190c-ish.... HFS!!!! :whoa:

FLAVOUR and EFFECTS are insane... this is some awesome rosin... went a little :mental: during the black friday sales and stocked up like crazy! :brow:

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I'm about to be the proud owner of Supreme V3 :) am very hyped! Got some reading to do! Looking forward to sharing what I think!

I always love the heavy hitters and this seems right up the alley; I've toyed around about buying one for ages but could never justify, plus he has issues shipping to my state....

Thank you @Morty

Morty

Congrats my man! (@HellsWindStaff) I know your gonna love it. I know you have a D-Nail, but you have got to try concentrate sandwiches in this bad boy! It's fucking intense! Instant red eyed! This is not hyperbole; concentrate sandwiches in the Supreme is the only true one hitter quitter I've experienced. I'm bursting at the seams excited for you!

Last edited:

Morty

for fool prooved use the Supreme S3. Got mine two weeks ago but couldn't test it up to now.
Had two bowls now - unbelievable cloud heaven!
Looks ugly as shit but is small and portable. You can get nice taste and vapour is all milky way.
Dense as cream. Recommandation!

Betta watch yo mouf Jabba! Don't be talkin bout my boo like dat! Luke's comin 4 yo lizard azz!

Glad your digging the Supreme! It's like ketchup...good things come, to those who wait! :tup:

Morty

Tonight's the 1st night I've vaped in 8 days! Just got my 14mm Male to Female adapter in from @Oregonglassblower. Works perfectly w/ the Vapocane screens! I fuckin' love full on convection mode w/ the Supreme! :bowdown: Thanks again @lazylathe for this bitchin' idea! Mod Master Lazy! Last night & tonight is my "weekend". Video coming! I really feel like I can pull off 3 or 4 different signatures w/ this vape! No bullshit! This is the vape that keeps on giving! So stoked!!! So high off 1 hit!!! :rockon:

Edit: :rofl: Convection style w/ the Sup is kinda like the GS! Doesn't look like it's milking but the exhale is impressive.

Edit 2: Here it is. First, I apologize for the horrible video quality, but the video on my good camera is shot & the best I have as my next option is a cheap point & shoot. Second, sorry for the nostril shot. Shit happens. Not my best side. :lol: All though you won't get as big of clouds as if you were to heat up from a cold start w/ a stem inserted, they're still pretty big & the high is completely different. More heady for sure, but still potent. And I got 4 more rips the same size after (stirring in between each hit).

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

Nice @Morty . Was that a full nug in the adapter? I saw someone mention using the vapocone in the past but it's sweet to see it live in action. That seemed like a never ending cloud. I have one of @biohacker 's old V3. I once thought about selling it back to him but I'm so glad I decided to keep it. It does provide the strongest effects I've felt since FC'ing and it's long lasting. Cool setup as well with the jhook, I need get one.

Morty

Morty

1 more! :rockon:
Please excuse my WT window. It's getting fixed this weekend. Been neglecting this part of the basement for too long. Too much SV3 makes @Morty a lazy fuck.

Edit: I am LOVING this ashcatcher j-hook combo! Works perfectly w/ the convection mod.

Last edited:

Morty

Man, I was VASin' HARD yesterday. I ended up getting a Lithe vaporizer. Pretty stoked. But then, last night, I also bought a Flowerpot! VAS is a bitch & she's in heat. And she doesn't discriminate!

@biohacker The only reason I didn't buy yours is b/c I didn't want to insult you w/ a lowball offer. I'm getting the deluxe supreme bare bones SH kit! :lol: Anyways, should be a good compliment to my Sups. Sup yeah! :rockon:

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@biohacker The only reason I didn't buy yours is b/c I didn't want to insult you w/ a lowball offer.
literally the only reason I haven't thrown him an offer too.. I like BH and don't wanna come off a cheap ass

Honestly the supreme keeps me prettt happy. I don't feel the need to bring a portable around with me because I'm usually still good when I get home, except I always need a session after work.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
So the S3 landed :)

I've been testing it all day, and by all day I mean two bowls at 2. Half a bowl at 6. And just did a full bowl now.

Retardedly potent. I'm not chasing flavor or anything yet, I got this to get a One Hitter Quitter and its living to the hype :) I can experiment more later

I've been sick all day too so it's been perfect I knocked myself out, feeling a bit better, supreme is medicine!

I like the design and its well manufactured. Imo this is a true cononseiur vaporizer. It's a bit hands on and its almost like a ritual breaking bud up, loading, heating, rips, I dig it. Would not recommend it to everyone though and honestly probably less than most, but if you into vapes this is one you have to try/have :)

How much temp jump you guys get? And is it consistent? I'm stopping heating at 365-375 and its jumping up about 30 degree as I hit it. Which is perfect for what I'm aiming for.

But should I always expect about a 30 degree jump? I heat the very top of it cause it's furthest point from wires.

It's very EVO like for me albeit quicker (I soak my EVO) and EVO taste a bit better but I think I get higher off S3, hard to tell so far but it's definitely like dabbing bud lol, I seen you guys say that I totally understand it now :lol:

Thank you @Morty for it and answering some questions I had and thank you @WakeAndVape and @IAmKrazy2 for the instructionals, they were big help my first sesh (I couldn't find the bowl at first lol)

Morty

@HellsWindStaff Hells Yeah! We love hearing virgin Supreme reports around here.

As far as temp jumps after you stop, it's normal, but by how much depends if your heating w/ a butane creme brulle style dab torch vs a plumbers style propane torch (which are you using ?)
I have & use both (digging it @biohacker). One thing I like about my smaller Bernzomatic torch though is it sits dead center w/ the heating block (& that's where I typically heat mine) & I can leave it unattended while heating.

Don't fret to much about singeing the wires. While it can happen, it's just me being more careful & paranoid.

Morty

I got the glass stems I linked above, the small Underdog screens, a 14mm Male to Female adapter from @Oregonglassblower & some more Vapocane screens

I knew I forgot something. Herbalizer concentrate pads! https://www.herbalizer.com/products/2-pack-aromapads Ordered them this morning. Using the same convection mod above, you then put the concentrate pad on top of the greens, & the 'trates on top of that & BOOM! Supreme double deckerz!!!

JpOgKc4.jpg

Mod originated by, you guessed it, @biohacker! Just playin', it was @lazylathe. :lol: Lazy (AND Bio! :tup:) have left bread crumbs to Supreme nirvana. One need only go thread treasure hunting. Hey LL, I know your preoccupied w/ a few other vapes right now, but in the spirit of the season, what a "present" it would be to the Supreme thread to have 1 more @lazylathe SV3 video! And maybe even using the double decker mod above!!! :bowdown:The SV3 thread has been good as fuck this year. Nice as hell too! What do you say, 1 more for old times sake ?

:rofl: Speaking of the convection mod, @KidFated. did you ever try it ? If your already using this mod, you need to get some concentrate pads if you don't already have some. Such a different stone compared to using concentrate sandwiches w/ the Sup. Again, it's more heady, but trippy AF too. 1st 5 minutes, you feel the concentrate. Next 5 minutes, just the bud. The 5 minutes after that the concentrate, & so on & so on. It really feels like the highs are competing against each other (unlike sandwiches, which are just a MINDFUCK!).

@stark1 VAS is never ending, isn't it! We're all loco here. :mental: You should treat yourself to one someday my friend! Sometimes you'll see 'em pop up here in the Classifieds or over at Ent Exchange, so if the $200 is a little off putting, they usually can be had for cheaper used.

Last edited:
Top Bottom