Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Morty

@KidFated. You & @WakeAndVape live kinda close, don't you ? You guys gotta get together & have a single/dually sesh.

@Likes2vape I'm still a little perplexed. Like I said, my personal feelings are the single hits a TAD harder than the Dually, but not by that much! Man, I wonder if something isn't wrong w/ your Dually. I know you've seen this before, but @WakeAndVape is having no problem pulling phatty clouds here, making me think something might be amiss w/ your Supreme. :shrug:

Likes2vape

I get what you mean about the load becoming too tight, but not grinding fixes that problem for me.

I stopped grinding because my draw would literally come to almost a stop. At first it would hit fine and a couple seconds into the draw the stem would become plugged.

I only use hand torn nuggets now but it can still become plugged if I hit to long or to hard.

@KidFated. You & @WakeAndVape live kinda close, don't you ? You guys gotta get together & have a single/dually sesh.

@Likes2vape I'm still a little perplexed. Like I said, my personal feelings are the single hits a TAD harder than the Dually, but not by that much! Man, I wonder if something isn't wrong w/ your Dually. I know you've seen this before, but @WakeAndVape is having no problem pulling phatty clouds here, making me think something might be amiss w/ your Supreme. :shrug:

I don’t really see what could be wrong with it. This was with hand torn nuggets no grind at all but if I put ground material in I plug the stem even doing nug plug, ground material, nug plug. But idk :shrug:

I love the SV3 and like I said it makes the perfect travel/camping vape for me.

biohacker

I get what you mean about the load becoming too tight, but not grinding fixes that problem for me.

That's actually the way it's designed to be used (instructions say to cut with scissors into pieces), however I mostly use a coarse grind and the load is never tight as long as you ease up and don't fight the draw.

The faster the temp goes up the faster it drops. I love using my propane Blazer torch, but HATE using my Blazer butane (same one as you morty). I just think the Blazer butane has too small of a flame and takes forever, and therefore cooks the load way too much. My creme brulee torch is the beast of them all but temps will plummet quick. My propane is a nice middle ground and just so much easier to use IMO. Temp stability is something that doesn't concern me too much since I rip the bowl within seconds anyways. I rarely put in more than .1g, .15g max. Load too much and of course it will affect airflow.

Morty

get what you mean about the load becoming too tight, but not grinding fixes that problem for me.
I guess I'm just different b/c using a grind has never been a problem of too tight for me. Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but Ive always used a nug plug when I use ground bud & have never had a problem. Of course my 1st vape was a Vapcap OG, sooooooo...maybe that's why I don't have a problem w/ the SV3 draw resistance using ground bud. :lol: And I've filled the fucker to the brim w/ a fine scissor grind many a time.

I don’t really see what could be wrong with it.
I feel ya. Only thing I can think of is maybe your thermo's off leading to inaccurate temps ? How does your ABV look when you use it at 390°F - 400°F ?

Morty

ABV comes out dark brown like you would expect.

A-ha! At those temps (390°F - 400°F), my AVB is BLACK! W/ the Single & the Dually, even when using whole chunks. In some previous older posts I've mentioned how I don't like going over 380°F (except sometimes when using concentrates) because I don't like the taste black AVB gives off & felt it didn't offer any extra in the "high department" compared to the dark dark brown AVB I get when I use it in the 360°F - 380°F temperature range.

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
it's good to be here @Morty as far as the nug-fine grind- wax- nug plug method...that's the way i generally do concentrates in the supreme...i did a bowl in it this afternoon using the method for old times sake and i almost died!

I guess I should explore lower temps, because I don't have the ditch grass...but there is something about high temp that is oddly satisfying, even at the sacrifice of taste...I know @biohacker is on some terp-proffessor shit and keeps the temps fine tuned...I am sometimes too crude to search for sweet spots and shoot for the same number regardless of strain...MAX is that place for me :rofl:so always 400 sometimes a tad higher

@Likes2vape i think you must be packing too tight or your screen is gunked....I have never had airflow be an issue. I also only pack the bowl 1/2 to 3/4 full and use nugs on the ends if i'm using a finer grind: similar to @Morty

i have never had pull restrictions with the supreme (knock on wood)

@KidFated. of course I got a dually, i have never tried the single...at first i thought you were just calling me out for not posting a milk shot...supreme meetup?

Gray Area

This is with Louie VIII, hand torn nugs, full stem heated to 355 before removing the torch. As you can see the vapor definitely dies off at the end of my hit and the temp by the time I’m done with my hit is 326.

I have pretty much exactly the same results as this through water... only split over two hits from one heat up to 185C (mr iron lungs ;) ). But tbh if i reheat, even to 190C on the same stem, there's pretty much nothing left over.
I always put the die off of vapor down to to the load being depleted. Never use ground flowers, always hand tear or scissor cut, as I do get a bit of restriction with ground (unless it's rough and I'm careful). And always full to the brim :D

J hook still the preferred delivery tool though :sherlock:

Morty

@WakeAndVape You keeping doing what you you bro, 'cause as evidenced by your video (cloudage!), you know what your doing & what works best for you...and I'm relieved to hear your still w/ us. Don't you dare fuckin' die on us man! If you & @KidFated. end up having that Supreme session, go have a Juicy Lucy for me. Best. Burger. Ever! :drool: :love:

Oh, & I totally forgot we already had this conversation about how we each like to pack & hit it, along w/ some other stuff. Sorry man, I'm starting to think I'm using my Supremes a little too much! (Blasphemy!!! :evil:) Glad to have your feedback, & your presence here is always a welcome sight.

@Gray Area Good to see you bro! Looks like you've been enjoying your Tubo! :bowdown:As @invertedisdead might say,"It looks legit as fuck"!

There's a time to fuck and a time to crave,
But the Shah sleeps in Lee Harvey's Grave!

There's a time to shit and a time for God,
The last shit that I took was pretty fuckin' odd!

There's a time for drugs and a time to be sane,
Jimi Hendrix makes love to Marilyn's remains!

There's a time to live and a time to die,
I smoke Elvis Presley's toenails when I wanna get high!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
goonies-never-say-die-tshirt-design-500x500.jpg

LOL...i don't know why your reply made me think of this @Morty on a much less romantic note...I haven't been around because I have been on a troll spree and didn't want to bring that energy here :rofl:

...it would probably take death, to get me to stop posting here for good :mental:

and i also forget alot of things too (thought i can't figure out why :spliff:) besides...it never gets old hearing great tips and you my friend, are full of them!

:mmmm: JUICY LUCYS :mmmm: unfortunately... i haven't tried one yet... one time i was close, but when we went to the 58 club to get one...we sat there for 25+ minutes without ever being visited by a server...i was the fuck OUT...maybe it would have gotten their attention if i had a supreme session in the middle of the bar

Morty

Appreciate the kind words my man! @WakeAndVape = Troll Slayer!!!

Last time I was up that way, we actually stopped at Matt's Bar for the JL. So damn good it should be illegal! Drank way too much at Grumpy's :cheers: (big fan of AmRep Records), visited 7th St Entry (legendary!), saw The Afghan Whigs (Varsity Theater) & had some PB&J pizza at Mesa Pizza. :drool: Love that area!

Next time I'm up that way, I wanna try & go to the Boundary Water CWA or Isle Royale NP. Feeling like the Supreme would be a perfect companion on a outdoor excursion like that. What a multi use survival tool it would be! :lol:

All the very best to you & yours man. Stay high bro! Stay classy! :leaf:

biohacker

but there is something about high temp that is oddly satisfying, even at the sacrifice of taste...I know @biohacker is on some terp-proffessor shit and keeps the temps fine tuned...I am sometimes too crude to search for sweet spots and shoot for the same number regardless of strain...MAX is that place for me :rofl:so always 400 sometimes a tad higher

That's the way I used to roll! However over time (decade+) i've started to really realize that I value vapour quality more than any other attribute. The sv3 is just so damn smooth, even at those higher temps it is completely possible for me, with of course the expense of flavour. My go to was 185c as a sweet spot, up to 190c....after that I started getting off taste abv and even if it was just a little roasted at the top, my palate detects it! So then I started climbing down, and now i'm finding that I can get the most perfect abv I could ever want at about 160-180, and basically dislike going over 180. Taste is off the charts, and the vapour is so smooth I feel like I could hold it forever. In fact sometimes i'll take my massive rip (temp drops about 10c), HOLD IT, and then re-heat the block back up 10-15c, and while it's heating I exhale, and ready to go!

For concentrates I do trend a touch higher... but the flavour at moderate temps is just lip smacking!

@Likes2vape i think you must be packing too tight or your screen is gunked....I have never had airflow be an issue. I also only pack the bowl 1/2 to 3/4 full and use nugs on the ends if i'm using a finer grind: similar to @Morty
i have never had pull restrictions with the supreme (knock on wood)

Same here, only a full tube of fine grind would piss me off but at least I don't have to ever worry about drawing too slow or too fast like most convection vapes!

I still can't believe how long these effects last....consumption is at a 5 month low ever since I came off a 3 month break!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
175 for me. Im still in the switch mode between map gas and propane. I like the propane torch more, but the other one was already in my garage.

@WakeAndVape definitely a session soon! Sounds like we need to get some grub too!

@Morty BWCA ain't far from where I grew up, boy I have some stories.. the supreme would be amazing in the woods. I need to plan a kayak/camp trip I think!

The supreme gives effects that last longer than any other vaporizer I havbe owned, i don't need to "top off" anymore.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Appreciate the kind words my man! @WakeAndVape = Troll Slayer!!!

Last time I was up that way, we actually stopped at Matt's Bar for the JL. So damn good it should be illegal! Drank way too much at Grumpy's :cheers: (big fan of AmRep Records), visited 7th St Entry (legendary!), saw The Afghan Whigs (Varsity Theater) & had some PB&J pizza at Mesa Pizza. :drool: Love that area!

Next time I'm up that way, I wanna try & go to the Boundary Water CWA or Isle Royale NP. Feeling like the Supreme would be a perfect companion on a outdoor excursion like that. What a multi use survival tool it would be! :lol:

All the very best to you & yours man. Stay high bro! Stay classy! :leaf:
sounds like you seen alot of the good spots...living here its easy to become blind to some of it...the twin cities are nice...it's just too cold too long.

iv'e never had the PB&J pizza at mesa, but the mac and cheese pizza is good AF! they have the most bizzare flavors in the world and most of them work...i love that their menu is openly stoner inspired

@biohacker for the sake of science i will try some lower temp supreme sessions this week...maybe I will convert

i jusy like watching rhe killer clouds roll down the j-hook :drool:

@KidFated. sounds like a plan!

Top Bottom