Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

@biohacker ya got me slightly nervous about my showerhead purchase now haha :rofl::rockon:

Naw, don't be...i'm a weirdo and very particular and the sv3 is just a better fit for me in the long term. My lungs prefer it anyway.

"BH. Did I fuck myself by getting the Supreme so early on in my vaping journey" ?

:rofl:

Think about all of the cash and stress you saved yourself!

Tried the SS screen.... a bit of a bitch to work it in there but got'er done!

Likes2vape

@biohacker ya got me slightly nervous about my showerhead purchase now haha :rofl::rockon:

No need to worry the sh kicks ass I’d be mighty surprised if you didn’t like it. Don’t get me wrong the SV3 hits hard but I just feel the Flowerpot hits harder.

I love my SV3 as it allows me to bring a vape to my buddies house with no need to worry about batteries, breaking it, etc.

biohacker

Don’t get me wrong the SV3 hits hard but I just feel the Flowerpot hits harder.

For what it's worth, I do not see how anything could hit harder than the torch powered Supreme 3!

I'm with @Vitolo on this one! :rockon: It was only after not using the sv3 for a protracted period and then using it again that made me REALLY appreciates its.
Perhaps @Morty is right, and the single sv3 perhaps DOES hit harder than the Dually? :hmm:

Still cannot believe these effects and how long they last! J-Hook has been my new go-to! This is absolutely huge for me! :)

Pro tip - for those using a mesh screen mod, invert the stem and just load the small section of the bowl for a quick and easy 0.05g one hitter, nice and close to the heat exchanger! And as mentioned before, works amazing to reclaim/vape the sublimate oil at the same time!

Morty

Perhaps @Morty is right, and the single sv3 perhaps DOES hit harder than the Dually? :hmm:

I will say this, currently owning 2 single SV3's & 1 SV3 Dually. Using both at the same temperatures, the AVB from the single is darker & looks more extracted. I've tested this many times w/ different strains. Not to say the Dually isn't a heavy hitter, b/c it is. But IMO, the single hits harder & produces just a tad bit more vapor at any given temperature. That's why I like to use my Dually as the dry flavor chaser & my single as the cloud generator (mostly through water, but not always). I'm glad I have both.

Still cannot believe these effects and how long they last! J-Hook has been my new go-to! This is absolutely huge for me! :)

So cool to hear this. I like to go dry when I'm seeking maximum effects & efficiency, & don't have any pressing business to get done. I like to describe this high as more "edgy" & "spikey". :shrug: I like to go through water when I don't need or want max effects & have shit to get done. I feel like this high is more "rounded" & more mellow.

As far as the SV3 vs Flowerpot debate, this is my take never having used a Flowerpot. One vape can utterly annihilate whole chunks/nugs. The other seems to work best w/ ground bud. One vape is convection, the other a hybrid. One is electrical & one needs a torch. One vape you can just grip it & rip it. The other is more dependent on draw speed. To me, this isn't a matter of one vs the other, but rather, that both vapes seem like a really nice compliment to one another. I know I want a Showerhead. Just my stupid :2c:.

I'm not trying to start shit, though this paragraph might. I apologize in advance, but I find it ironic that so many people were giving Buildozer a hard time due to his poor CS & not even a month later, a lot of those same people were experiencing the same thing & making posts similar to Buildozer's for which he was being criticized earlier for.

biohacker

I have both of these fabulous vapes but I only like using one and this is not a knock against the other. I dislike a torch vapes of this nature, however, that is only my personal preference & nothing against the Supreme 3 or its function. It comes down to different strokes for different folks.

Very well said, I too have both and the reason I bought a FP was due to the hassle and inconvenience of the torch. I'm willing to accept that inconvenience for the vapour quality and signature the sv3 puts out, so also not a knock against the FP, it's an incredible vape made by an incredible company, but for myself (and my wife), the sv3 is just so much better in so many ways.

I will say this, currently owning 2 single SV3's & 1 SV3 Dually. Using both at the same temperatures, the AVB from the single is darker & looks more extracted. I've tested this many times w/ different strains. Not to say the Dually isn't a heavy hitter, b/c it is. But IMO, the single hits harder & produces just a tad bit more vapor at any given temperature. That's why I like to use my Dually as the dry flavor chaser & my single as the cloud generator (mostly through water, but not always). I'm glad I have both.

Interesting, kinda makes me think it has a touch more airflow?

So cool to hear this. I like to go dry when I'm seeking maximum effects & efficiency, & don't have any pressing business to get done. I like to describe this high as more "edgy" & "spikey". :shrug: I like to go through water when I don't need or want max effects & have shit to get done. I feel like this high is more "rounded" & more mellow.

I can't believe how smooth it is though....smoother than the Mighty with its cooling unit, and i'm tossing some rosin in there too! Those flavours holy shit! I'll have to try unground nugs next!

I know I want a Showerhead. Just my stupid :2c:.

Not stupid, feel free to take a peek at the classifieds when you get a chance! ;)

JCat

Accessory Maker
I have more desire for this stem than any other vape! Of course what I want can't be available, perhaps forever who knows really? It's like what will come out first, the large straight stem or an electric sv3? And it's just a simple piece of glass tubing?

I'd guess it's due to the carb? What other explanation? I think you've done the most extensive stem testing on this forum! Thanks for your very detailed and illustrated post again, forgot about that one!

Dude, i just had to try a dry hit with that silicone tube that Ed includes (even though I hate silicone with a passion), since I don't have a j-hook or anything else suitable. FML! Did not like the experience whatsoever! Was maybe around 350f, and the vapour was HOT as fuck! And just that disgusting rubber silicone smell and taste, and when I pulled the silicone off wow was the end ever piping hot...almost like it's over it's maximum temp capability? A quick iso wash and that silicone is tucked away never to be used by me again. I'm just so not a dry vapour without water/bong kinda guy, unless there is a cooling unit attached!

Both of my new sv3's as well as my previous two have both had that insanely tight fit that I actually need to use pliars to remove the stems. But it loosens up in no time and moving the silicone sleeve up a touch helps.

I still can't believe how HEAVY of a hitter the sv3 is! My girlfriend refuses to use it during the day because it absolutely destroys her! Can't say the same for some other vapes!
Why don't you email planetvape about it? They can probably make something custom as they take custom glass orders.

They fixed my zapubbler when it broke wonderfully and for a very good price!

biohacker

No one's hopped on my SV3 single classifieds ad. I think I'm gonna take it over to Vaporents & see if I have any luck over there.

Guess I won't bother selling my third sv3 anytime soon! :lol: But hey since they don't make 'em anymore, they can only become more rare and precious!

Why don't you email planetvape about it? They can probably make something custom as they take custom glass orders.

They fixed my zapubbler when it broke wonderfully and for a very good price!

Thanks for the reminder, I too have had PV fix glass for me for super reasonable, including free! :lol: I'll give it a shot.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hey @biohacker ... your love affair w/ the Flowerpot is over? Just don't like the full convection? (Just curious ... I know you really liked it although you missed your Supreme(s))

Still loving my Supreme and is my goto herb vape; been using a lot of rosin lately though!!!!

biohacker

Hey @biohacker ... your love affair w/ the Flowerpot is over? Just don't like the full convection? (Just curious ... I know you really liked it although you missed your Supreme(s))

Yeah after some weeks it has just stressed my lungs too much (and my wife's, she had to take a break because of it!). It's an awesome vape, but as you know with our convos about the EVO, it's just not for me. I had the same issues with the Sublimator, it's like in order for me to be satisfied with the vapour, too much heat is required. That's the beauty of the sv3, and probably why it's the only vape I can actually use - I can get massively thick, incredibly tasty satisfying clouds that I can chew on, at LOW temp. Furthermore I was going through record amounts of flower, the sv3 gets me higher on less. Consumption has already plummeted.... sv3 effects last longer. Yep, guess pure convection is just not for me!

Still loving my Supreme and is my goto herb vape; been using a lot of rosin lately though!!!!

YES!! :rockon: Other than flower/rosin double deckers, any ideas on a good way to use the sv3 with rosin (no flower)? I tried filling the stem with steel wool from a S&B pad, but it just ran through. Cotton is a balancing act too. Flowers have worked great, with no waste, however i'd like to appreciate the rosin convection dabs, without the flower.

Last edited:

Morty

Other than flower/rosin double deckers, any ideas on a good way to use the sv3 with rosin (no flower)? I tried filling the stem with steel wool from a S&B pad, but it just ran through. Cotton is a balancing act too. Flowers have worked great, with no waste, however i'd like to appreciate the rosin convection dabs, without the flower.

14mm Male to Female adapter w/ a Herbalizer Aromapad. I've never had 'trates leak through, but I also don't over load it.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yeah after some weeks it has just stressed my lungs too much (and my wife's, she had to take a break because of it!). It's an awesome vape, but as you know with our convos about the EVO, it's just not for me. I had the same issues with the Sublimator, it's like in order for me to be satisfied with the vapour, too much heat is required. That's the beauty of the sv3, and probably why it's the only vape I can actually use - I can get massively thick, incredibly tasty satisfying clouds that I can chew on, at LOW temp. Furthermore I was going through record amounts of flower, the sv3 gets me higher on less. Consumption has already plummeted.... sv3 effects last longer. Yep, guess pure convection is just not for me!

YES!! :rockon: Other than flower/rosin double deckers, any ideas on a good way to use the sv3 with rosin (no flower)? I tried filling the stem with steel wool from a S&B pad, but it just ran through. Cotton is a balancing act too. Flowers have worked great, with no waste, however i'd like to appreciate the rosin convection dabs, without the flower.
I've had ok luck with cotton. Haven't had any problems with it going through. Just need to make sure there is a good enough base of cotton without restricting the airflow.

biohacker

Just need to make sure there is a good enough base of cotton without restricting the airflow.

Yep, that's the balancing act I was referring to! It's either not enough cotton and it goes through, or too much and it doesn't vape. What temp do you use? And isn't it a nightmare working with the rosin and cotton? I mean, like how do you execute this? Wrapping rosin in the cotton? Or do you just place a touch of cotton on the screen, and then wipe the rosin on the inside lip of the bowl and it melts down into the cotton?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
all this supreme reading has me ready to break it out now...but i'm not falling for that shit today...I have things i NEED to do!

when I do vape for the first time today i am going to use my supreme...

the only thing that sucks about the supreme is that it scares most of my friends; AND it's not the procedure it is the effects.

hearing @Morty talk about the single hitting harder than the dually makes me want one too

I see im the only one who herb/wax combos at 400ºf (sometimes higher)?

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yep, that's the balancing act I was referring to! It's either not enough cotton and it goes through, or too much and it doesn't vape. What temp do you use? And isn't it a nightmare working with the rosin and cotton? I mean, like how do you execute this? Wrapping rosin in the cotton? Or do you just place a touch of cotton on the screen, and then wipe the rosin on the inside lip of the bowl and it melts down into the cotton?
I use a dabber to wipe on the cotton or fold around the dabber and wipe off with the cotton than sort of ball it up (not too tight) and gently put it into the tube. I go a little higher temp with the concentrates letting it climb to close to 200 or around there (stop heating around 175 as opposed to 160'ish ... 160-165 gets it to 185 pretty reliably for me ... that's with 2 torches, with 1 torch bump the temp by 10 deg. to get the same ending temp)

Morty

Hey @WakeAndVape ! Good to see you man. It's slight, but yeah, I think the single hits just a tad harder at any given temp. It's not by leaps or bounds or anything, but I can notice it.

I'll go to around the 390's w/ concentrates in the Sup, but I never like to go above 400°F just b/c Ed recommends not to. Speaking of concentrates in the Sup, how do you load it when doing it WAV. If you haven't, try this & let me know what you think. Go nug plug on the bottom, then pour :nod: a fine grind on top (slightly tamped so as not to affect airflow too much) to about 3/4's up the stem, then throw some 'trates in there & finish w/ a nug plug on top (2 if it will fit). The fine grind combined w/ the 'trates just makes this a stupid ass cloud machine! (replace fine grind here w/ kief if you want a "psychedelic type" experience :o)

I like this more than dabbing high thc shatter/wax. When I just dab, the high feels hollow & incomplete. It's kinda like IPA's to me. Some IPA's (like Rogue & Samuel Smith) not only have the hops a plenty, but a nice "body" & "finish" to it as well. Good all around. But when I dab, it's like these other IPA's in that all they offer is extreme hops & nothing else. It's not filling & it's all about who has the most hops. (Try a Stone IPA vs a Samuel Smith IPA. You'll get what I'm saying...maybe :lol:) I really want to try some 6 star bubble hash. From what Herbivore21 says, it should be a "fuller" experience due to the extraction methods. Can't wait to make a trip out West again! :leaf:

biohacker

hearing @Morty talk about the single hitting harder than the dually makes me want one too

The SV3 can’t keep up with my draw and I can either over power it with draw strength or the herb gets so packed I can’t get a good hit. In order to get the thick vapor I like I need to go up to 380-400 with it and flavor is shitty at those temps.

After reading this comment in the FlowerPot thread, i'm not so sure I have ANY interest in the Dually. This makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever. I have a remarkable lung capacity (7.5L) for an athlete and there is NO WAY I can over power the sv3! Doesn't the built in draw restriction basically prevent this from even being physically possible?

And 380-400 to get thick vapour? Mexican ditch brick weed? :rofl:

Likes2vape

After reading this comment in the FlowerPot thread, i'm not so sure I have ANY interest in the Dually. This makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever. I have a remarkable lung capacity (7.5L) for an athlete and there is NO WAY I can over power the sv3! Doesn't the built in draw restriction basically prevent this from even being physically possible?

And 380-400 to get thick vapour? Mexican ditch brick weed? :rofl:
Hahaha good one brick weed I haven’t even seen since 1996. All top shelf OG Kush here I don’t fuck with mids!!

Overpowered I guess is the wrong word. I have a hard draw and draw for at least 20 seconds every time. The SV3 cools down enough before I end my draw that the vapor gets thin or the stem gets clogged and I get a restricted hit. If I heat it up to 380-400 the temp stays where I want it but than it tastes like shit. I really don’t think a single would be any different.

The SV3 hits hard but I feel the fp hits harder by a fair margin. The SV3 is the best torch powered vape hands down and makes for a great travel vape and that’s what I use it for.

Morty

Mexican ditch brick weed?

Wait. So your saying there are other "types" of weed ? Whoa! :bowdown: I don't know though, I prefer my weed to be pissed on. Mexican brick weed for the win! :evil:

Edit: Here's an oldie but goodie!

This is w/ Mids! (FU all you lucky fucker's in legal land! :p JK of course!)

SV3 vs FP... FP vs SV3. Who cares! Both vapes kick ass. Both will fuck you up something fierce. Vape & be happy you malcontents! :rofl:

Last edited:

biohacker

SV3 vs FP... FP vs SV3. Who cares! Both vapes kick ass. Both will fuck you up something fierce. Vape & be happy you malcontents! :rofl:

Never disrespected the FP, not once... it's an amazing vape... I think i've probably said this ad nauseum in the relevant thread. But when someone comes along and says they can overpower the sv3 and it doesn't produce clouds unless nearly at max temp, common brah.

I think this speaks for its low temp self! :rockon:

Let's see if I MISS the FP and buy it again in a month! :lmao:

biohacker

@biohacker now you got me wanting to try hitting the damn thing native.

Dude, it is absolutely awesome. NEVER did I dream of being able to hit rosin double deckers DRY, let alone flower. The water does rob potency IMO. How could it not, you get SO much less condensate on a j-hook.

How did your inverted reclaim experience do? Or do you remember? :lol:

@WakeAndVape do you haven a dually?

That's ALL he has!

@Morty clean that stem!

No kidding! :rofl:

Top Bottom