Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Gray Area

I'll take 3-4 of those right off... even though I'll get screwed for the international postage.

Iirc the stem length needed is 47mm before the joint, measured them for Pete when he was doing them.

Been hitting mine at lower temps a bit after all this flavour chasing talk. 170c with stem inserted... or, take it to 185c but insert the stem after it's reached temp (think I prefer this method).

biohacker

@Gray Area PV want an actual sv3 first before they make the gong's, but they are up for putting it up against any competitors! They would look similar to their herbalizer balloon gong's.

Been hitting mine at lower temps a bit after all this flavour chasing talk. 170c with stem inserted... or, take it to 185c but insert the stem after it's reached temp (think I prefer this method).

YES!!!! :rockon:

Morty

Message sent. @Oregonglassblower hasn't logged in for awhile, so I used the contact form on his website. Fingers crossed!

If he can do it, I think I'm gonna go ahead & grab 'em ASAP. This will be the last vape related purchase I make for a hot minute! Like a Deadite from Evil Dead, VAS has swallowed my soul. Groovy.

This will be the last vape related purchase I make for a hot minute!
Unless I find a used Vapor Snake in good condition! :rockon:

Morty

That's the one! That's the Snake!! That's the Vapor Snake!!!

Ha ha what the fuck? I would love to try that thing. Ride the snake.

:rockon:

Hey @Morty here is my :2c:

Heaviest hitter for flower has to be the Vapor Snake

My current top 3 heavy hitters are:
1- Vapor Snake
2- Vapor Snake (Kobe Bryant Mamba Edition)
3- Snoop Dogg Pen :luv:
And this dude knows his shit!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Have had around 5 bowls with my Sup up to now. What shall I say? First I'm very impressed by this cloud machine but still looking for my sweet spot in temp and working on my draw tech.
Have tried 150-185° C all heated w/o bowl. Bowl loaded 1/2 to 2/3. Using whole small nugs which I crushed a bit after the first draw. First draw at low temp is flavour city too but the following are decreasing flavour pretty fast.
All over 170° seems to be much to harsh for my sensitive bronchias. I'm coughing like hell. Probabely also depending on my draw tech. I guess I'm drawing too hard.
The huge amounts of vapour are so smooth while inhaling you don't really feel how much it is - but then it's too late for my lungs.
Will test it next with just a small nug as a real one hitter. But really impressive!!

biohacker

Message sent. @Oregonglassblower hasn't logged in for awhile, so I used the contact form on his website. Fingers crossed!

There was another member who messaged in the spring, and i'm pretty sure I made contact at the same time as @PeteSeattle when we started all this glass gong stuff up and it didn't get anywhere. I hope you have better luck than I did, but i've let PV know what's up and they have read the GonG thread. If need be, i'll ship PV one of my sv3's and make it happen!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
And this dude knows his shit!

Funny-Sad-George-Bush-Face-Image.jpg

even though i agree @lazylathe does know his shit!

and I don't know about you...but i don't plan on riding any snakes ...ever.
:rofl:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
yes, in stock - "sofort lieferbar" menas "available immediately"

Never heard about this device. Why is it so interesting for some of you? Design? Performance?

Here is one for 139,90 €
i'm calling :shit::shit::shit: from a bull...the sarcasm must not translate well, or this vapor snake
was discontinued because it was sooo powerful, they didn't want it to fall in the wrong hands

Morty

@biohacker I vaguely remember that. What happened ? Did he say no, or just not get back to you ?

Sucks about @PeteSeattle. Hope he's ok. I don't want to be reckless & speculate, but maybe...he quit weed ?
:razz:

Thanks for the link @lazylathe ! I just pulled the trigger. This will be a true, "connoisseur's vape". Only the finest materials & craftsmanship. Plus it spits out a highly potent dab juice/tincture from the snakes mouth!

The dude looks like an old school roadie for Metallica! And those cheeks! "Chop your breakfast on a mirror"!

@WakeAndVape Now we know what to get you for X-mas!

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...he's old, and his skin is cold

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and we'll do the rest

:bigleaf:

Last edited:

Morty

@lazylathe From the video, it looks pretty straightforward. And look at the PID-esque controller box he's using. Ahead of the curve! Besides the bitchin' snake, the thing that really drew me to this vape were the stupid fat clouds the guy exhaled. It's a goddamn fog machine! :rofl:

@Hogni We're ? (I'm) just fucking around. Crazy looking vape though, huh. I personally would prefer a bear or a shark over the Snake. Though...if I ever did find one on the cheap ($50-ish), I would have to pick one up as "Guardian of the Vape Station"!

Last edited:

biohacker

What happened ? Did he say no, or just not get back to you ?

He stopped responding. Perhaps he noticed we were building momentum with Pete? I gave up.

Sucks about @PeteSeattle. Hope he's ok. I don't want to be reckless & speculate, but maybe...he quit weed ?
:razz:

It's possible... you know how fast life circumstances can change. It would be nice to see him back, perhaps he'll come back stronger than ever with his own glass blowing studio!

I just pulled the trigger. This will be a true, "connoisseur's vape". Only the finest materials & craftsmanship. Plus it spits out a highly potent dab juice/tincture from the snakes mouth!

The dude looks like a old school roadie for Metallica! And those cheeks! "Chop your breakfast on a mirror"!

legend has it: the vapor snake was the only vapirizer to be featured on the home shopping network

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@lazylathe From the video, it looks pretty straightforward. And look at the PID-esque controller box he's using. Ahead of the curve! Besides the bitchin' snake, the thing that really drew me to this vape were the stupid fat clouds the guy exhaled. It's a goddamn fog machine! :rofl:

@Hogni We're ? (I'm) just fucking around. Crazy looking vape though, huh. I personally would prefer a bear or a shark over the Snake. Though...if I ever did find one on the cheap ($50-ish), I would have to pick up as a "Guardian of the Vape Station"!
that vape station would be 'Klassy'

...Ed completly dropped the ball...a snake handled supreme! one can only dream...

Top Bottom