Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

C'mon @biohacker, give us a 2 Supremes at one time video! W/ concentrates too of course! :science: Biohacker! Biohacker! Biohacker! :rockon:

Oh it's coming, and actually will attempt all 3 w/ some Rosin double deckers! Only problem is that i'm in between homes, and time is something I just don't have much of lately. I'm glad I can keep up with this thread!

Likes2vape

Speaking of keeping up w/ threads...man, I just got done reading some of the FP thread. Whoa! Krazy timez! Thinking about maybe getting one if they have a BF sale. That or a Sticky Brick. There's a specific one I've had my eye on for a loooong time.
Duuuude get the fp you will not regert it!!! No regerts!!!!!!:rockon:

biohacker

Speaking of keeping up w/ threads...man, I just got done reading some of the FP thread. Whoa! Krazy timez! Thinking about maybe getting one if they have a BF sale. That or a Sticky Brick. There's a specific one I've had my eye on for a loooong time.

The FP is an incredible Sv3 compliment, and to be honest I use it much, much more simply due to the convenience. But as you very well know that is a double edged sword! I can't imagine not having either vape at this point in my life.

FP thread is sad. Is it cool if I crash here on your couch bro?

Dude, holy crap no kidding! I've stayed away, I can barely even keep up, but I had a very bad feeling about that new bowl design and can't even believe the direction that thread has turned!

Started testing out double deckers with the sv3 again and no comparison I MUCH prefer the sv3 for concentrates than the FP! Just a touch of rosin wiped on the inside of the bowl with a couple of BB nugs and whitewall and flavour city! I found doing the same with the FP caused more waste.

Morty

@biohacker I'm thinking these MIGHT work ?

https://johnsonglassworks.com/9mm-Borosilicate-Glass-Tubing

Obviously no pinch in the stem, but the small Underdog screens @scion34 suggested should work just fine I'm thinking. The glass doesn't appear too thick either. Free shipping to the States, but $15 to Canada. Though, if they work, $30 for 10 ain't bad (if you get the 4" or 6" length). I'm gonna look around the web some more, but I'll let you know what I end up getting & how they work out.

biohacker

@Morty thanks man, i'm really curious and so appreciate you taking one for the team! :rockon:But I gotta ask because i'm really wondering.....but why sell one of your precious rare 9mm's? :hmm: I'm almost thinking about buying your classifieds package JUST for the glass stem! :lol: But FOUR sv3's? :haw: :mental: Don't temp me..

I'm still experimenting with my 3 sv3's... haven't used them all at once yet, but being reunited with the sv3 has been a complete dream. This vapour quality and potency is my new benchmark and my flowerpot is on the verge of getting the boot (too airy...not digging full convection).... the sv3 just hits so much harder, denser thicker clouds, and better flavour without having to inhale so much hot air, all at incredibly low temps so it's silky smooth, and I can effortlessly do double deckers with a j-hook (never imagined being able to use this vape dry as i'm a 99.9% water bong).

I'll accept the inconvenience of a torch for the vapour output and quality of the sv3! :rockon:

Morty

why sell one of your precious rare 9mm's?

No worries. I have 5 more left! :D Plus I want whomever buys my 3rd Supreme to understand & know why this glass stem is the absolute bee's knees!

I also ordereded those glass stems I linked above. The Vapolution glass stems will be for whole nugs only & the ones above will be for ground bud & concentrate sandwiches (w/ the small Underdog screens).

I can effortlessly do double deckers with a j-hook (never imagined being able to use this vape dry as i'm a 99.9% water bong)

:nod: :clap: :bowdown: :rockon: :tup:

That's what people who've never used a Supreme don't understand. Just how goddamn smooooooooooth this vape is. Even at higher temperatures. And for anyone reading this, for BH to say that....I mean, this guy doesn't do dry rips. He just doesn't. Speaks volumes.

I like to mix it up, dry vs water. Keeps the relationship spontaneous & exciting. But those dry rips. Super fucking potent. Especially if your doing double deckers/concentrate sandwiches! :cool:

Edit:

Thinking about maybe getting one if they have a BF sale. That or a Sticky Brick. There's a specific one I've had my eye on for a loooong time.

Well, the FP was just out of my BF budget range & I tried contacting SBL for some questions I had about the Curly Maple OG Brick ($215), but I never heard back from them so I decided to pimp out my Supreme. I got the glass stems I linked above, the small Underdog screens, a 14mm Male to Female adapter from @Oregonglassblower & some more Vapocane screens for pure convection madness! Can you say versatile! And another cheap bubbler from DHG. I really dig this vape. :love:

Last edited:

biohacker

I have 5 more left! :D

I have stem envy! :D

I also ordereded those glass stems I linked above. The Vapolution glass stems will be for whole nugs only & the ones above will be for ground bud & concentrate sandwiches (w/ the small Underdog screens).

Awesome, i'm curious about these underdog screens.... do they seat well or is it a fitment nightmare?

Even at higher temperatures. And for anyone reading this, for BH to say that....I mean, this guy doesn't do dry rips. He just doesn't. Speaks volumes.

Exactly! I have massive lungs, but somewhat sensitive and not the "iron lungs" I once had back in the day when I was ripping fine grind bowls in the vxl cloud at near max temp. I don't even like the vapour much out of the mighty, because in order to get the vapour quality to satisfy, I need to up the temp, and that irritates me too much. The efficiency of the sv3 is like no other! I can enjoy dry vapour without even a cooling unit? WTF? And we're talking ground herb here too, not whole nugs! The sv3 just has some sort of voodoo that nothing else can even come close to IMO. I'm actually even appreciating the slightly restricted airflow because I can hit it as slow or hard as I want without negatively affecting the outcome unlike convection vapes that are contingent on draw velocity.

But those dry rips. Super fucking potent. Especially if your doing double deckers/concentrate sandwiches! :cool:

YES!!! Even with just herb, i'm 100% noticing the difference in potency vs using my water bong. I'm picking up some extra j-hooks with all the crazy sales this weekend. I love using my tall 18/14 glass adapter with the j-hook, I can hit it and just raise the adapter to clear all with one hand!

Think i'm going to just start using two torches on two sv3's instead of heating both with one! I'm sure you know what I mean dude! :rofl: Especially since we like to have the stem inserted while heating! The torch dance! :freak:

Morty

Awesome, i'm curious about these underdog screens.... do they seat well or is it a fitment nightmare?

We're going to find out! @scion34 was the one who recommended it b/c he likes to use ground bud in his Supreme & I believe this is the only way he rolls w/ it. He said they seat just fine, & I'll let you know how my experience goes once I get them in. Wait...do you guys hear that ? It's like I hear a...

Yeaaaaaah. That's the ticket. Right there baby.

biohacker

So you know those awesome red sublimate oil droplets that build at the bottom of the bowl (red honey oil)? After some buildup, instead of my usual ISO wash and waste, I just flipped it around and heated it a bit higher than my usual 160-175c, and it all turned into delicious vapour! And a cleaner stem!

Rosin double deckers are just so damn sublime!!! Such satisfaction!

Haven't touched my FP in 2 days, my consumption has already be slashed in HALF! I find that the effects from the sv3 last so much longer, probably due to the conduction effects. And sessions are much more satisfying.

Morty

So you know those awesome red sublimate oil droplets that build at the bottom of the bowl (red honey oil)? After some buildup, instead of my usual ISO wash and waste, I just flipped it around and heated it a bit higher than my usual 160-175c, and it all turned into delicious vapour! And a cleaner stem!

Have to try this. Used my last two dirty stems for stem milk. It was RADICAL!

Haven't touched my FP in 2 days, my consumption has already be slashed in HALF! I find that the effects from the sv3 last so much longer, probably due to the conduction effects. And sessions are much more satisfying.

:ninja:

Think i'm going to just start using two torches on two sv3's instead of heating both with one! I'm sure you know what I mean dude! :rofl: Especially since we like to have the stem inserted while heating! The torch dance! :freak:

:nod: :rofl: :rockon:

What a horrible way to start the day, no supreme!

:(

biohacker

Have to try this. Used my last two dirty stems for stem milk. It was RADICAL!

Oh do tell! Just boiled them in milk? It's been ages since i've had an edible buzz, perhaps it's time to allow all 4 of my stems to get built up!

Definitely try flipping the bowl around! I can't believe I didn't think of this ages ago! :doh:

biohacker,
Reactions: Morty

scion34

I haven’t had any issues with the underdog screens for months now, I place them in from the bottom and let them rest up against Ed’s bevel on the bowl, flipped so the herb rests on top of the domed screen, instead of inside it if that makes sense. After just a couple hits the oil builds up and locks them in place on the edges, however they stay surprisingly clean and I only clean them when I clean the entire stem.

@biohacker ya got me slightly nervous about my showerhead purchase now haha :rofl::rockon:

biohacker

I haven’t had any issues with the underdog screens for months now, I place them in from the bottom and let them rest up against Ed’s bevel on the bowl, flipped so the herb rests on top of the domed screen, instead of inside it if that makes sense. After just a couple hits the oil builds up and locks them in place on the edges, however they stay surprisingly clean and I only clean them when I clean the entire stem.

How do you empty the bowls? Part of the beauty of the stock stem is a very easy abv skewer removal! I know you only use ground flower so I suppose a quick tap on the side and it easily falls out?

Think I need to get some of these screens in my life, or at least figure out a way to make my own. Wonder if DDave has anything that could fit?

@JCat how did you make your screens? Just cut and jammed it in there?

biohacker,
Reactions: Morty

scion34

@biohacker I just use a long stir stick, like what ships with all StickyBrick products, to quickly scoop the herb turd out, it’s actually quicker - I don’t have to wait for the stock screen skewer to cool down, I just hold the rubber grommet and empty.

biohacker

it’s actually quicker - I don’t have to wait for the stock screen skewer to cool down

Good point, my thumb is really getting a callus from that tiny burn every time! :lol:

You could probably just shove a screen in with the wooden rod.. I can try later actually.
:rockon:
Just tried this successfully! Took a 3/4" Ti screen and the back of a pen and within seconds a professionally looking installed Ti screen in my sv3 bowl! POW!

Another benefit of this screen over the stock is that I find loading much easier.

Going to try a stainless steel screen next (the Ti are easier to work with/ more like brass bendy screens).

Still feeling the effects from my morning bowl over 3 hours ago! :rockon: That's a .1g bowl with a 1/2 BB sized rosin topper! I'd normally be at over a gram by now! :hmm:

I can say without a doubt, NO other vaporizer gets me as medicated as the sv3!

Morty

@biohacker I ended up using some recipe I found on Reddit. Threw my glass stems in a pot of high fat coconut milk & slowly simmered till the stems released all there goodness. Refrigerated it then made a chocolate ice cream shake. Gnarly!

I can say without a doubt, NO other vaporizer gets me as medicated as the sv3!

And you have been doing this awhile & have had plenty of experience w/ other vaporizers. And your no lightweight either.

Thought you guys might find this funny. PM between BH & myself a couple months ago.

"BH. Did I fuck myself by getting the Supreme so early on in my vaping journey" ?

His reply. "YEP"! :rofl: :rockon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom