Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Alexis

one of my top 5 strains of the year.....simply sublime!
Don't you mean top 500 strains of the year?:lol:
I do hope you have thoroughly enjoyed your collection of such an amazing and wide variety of strains, and well done for showing ultimate discipline, control and patience waiting your break out for so long and really using the time constructively to improve your life and health as much as possible. Hope it paid off anyway, for your girl too and you are happy with what you achieved.

I have been quite curious how you did feel to finally get back to the Supreme with such an amazing stockpile. In truth, I probably woulda been "well jel" (as they say in Essex UK), exceot I now have a very nice selection of clean, potent outdoor myself, through sheer hard work and good fortune albeit.

Still, cheap as chips, like less than £10 per OZ. Im really working on improving my health now to be able to enjoy my vapor (and life) properly. Making some excellent progress actually, Im back doing the electricity treatments I told you about the last 3 weeks. My optic nerve injury has actually got to a point of stability where I can now start doing the electricity treatments properly and more regularly- it is really bothering the nerve injury, but not making it worse or causing any actual harm, or reducing chances of continued healing of the injury. It is more like a symptom that flares up temporarily following each treatment, but then calms down again each time, like paint drying.

Its looking hopeful actually, based on some precise intel I got today after being vega tested. I have lowered my respiratory infections by over 70% the past few weeks with the electrifier. Got a fair bit of infection left, 5 in total, spread around, but none too bad individually
Prognosis wise, Im actually in the best position I have been in yet to really get well soon and get my life back. The borrelia (Lyme) is GONE at last! It dragged me through a forest backwards so it is a long road to recovery still, but there is now hope! For the first time really.

So no word from Ed yet on the Ti Supreme then? Oh well never mind, there are other options!;)

I hope nobody minds me sharing this here. Im just happy to be able to look forward with some hope at last and am in a sharing mood. Got to go an get me first vapor of the day now after dinner. Except I honestly dont know which of 3 vaporisers I will use. Honestly no idea yet. I think I will decide as I am literally ready to plug it in and switch it on.

Also, no idea what strain (or strain pheno) to use either. Man being spoilt for choice can be hard. Just give me one vape, one jar of weed, make life simple for a change.:)

Last edited:

Elfgrin

A ti Supreme would make my day! I've met one person who wouldn't hit it because of the aluminium, figured there could eventually be some long term complications from it. Granted I know people who feel the same about titanium, some are only satisfied with glass it seems.

So... Glass Supreme? The closest thing I've seen is the Glass Symphony, but I'm skeptical of anything approaching the raw power of my dually :D

Morty

So... Glass Supreme? The closest thing I've seen is the Glass Symphony, but I'm skeptical of anything approaching the raw power of my dually :D

I was thinking about a Vapolution 3 for awhile before I considered the Sup. Both did whole nugs which really intrigued me, but from the videos & feedback I saw, the Sup was the heavier hitter. And when you use glass stems w/ the Supreme, the load is up top & can't fall out while w/ the Vapo 3 the load is on the bottom & the bud can fall out. Plus you'd have to invert it to use ground material.

I was pretty much using the Vapo 2 glass stems exclusively w/ the single SV3, so I ordered my Dually w/o any stock stems. I figure if I end up wanting some later, I can always e-mail Ed.

duff

Well worn
Damn.
It's been a while since I whipped it out, but I enjoyed a Supreme stemful this morning.

Everything was tremendous until I realized that I had a meeting in an hour that I totally forgot about.

I immediately started trying to get my shit together. By the time the meeting started I was mostly able to function but I could feel the S3 effects for the next three hours.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Damn.
It's been a while since I whipped it out, but I enjoyed a Supreme stemful this morning.

Everything was tremendous until I realized that I had a meeting in an hour that I totally forgot about.

I immediately started trying to get my shit together. By the time the meeting started I was mostly able to function but I could feel the S3 effects for the next three hours.
Yeah work wasn't what was expected today, therefore I'm home early on a Friday which is RARE, so I'm gunna relax with a full stem and jumpstart this weekend, however, I'm still waiting on word if double time was approved for tomorrow, which will probably go towards some sort of supreme gear. Maybe I'll just snag one of the last single bowls.

biohacker

The Dually. Let me get this straight, since it's now the standard supreme model. You toss in both stems (no silicone plug, that's for single use stems), and hit it. Somehow (through like a Venturi Effect?) when you're inhaling, it's been reported that there is an increase in airflow, AND about 50% more vapour production/output? So then when your vapour dissipates, you remove the stem that you were hitting, plug it with the silicone plug, and finish the rest of the 2nd stem? is this correct or am I completely off here? Otherwise, the plug is just for single use only. Still trying to feel out the benefits of the dually, because I think I really want one, but need to justify its benefits over my singular.

Last night I went back to a coarse shred instead of whole nugs. I'm an impatient one, and like to extract as quick as I snapped those massive one hitter bong bowls in college! I fill loose right to the top of a stock bowl/stem (about .1g give or take), and heat the sv3 with the stem inserted to 160c with my propane flame producer and let it rise flame free until about 180c and then let it rip! I rip until there isn't a wisp of vapour left in my glass tool, and this is at about 170c when it's done and I stop. SUPER smooth and extremely flavourful, and the airflow is more than adequate if you inhale at the right pace, which is tits for me because i'm super sensitive to airflow (ie. can't use an arizer solo, air etc).

My VAS has flared up after being in remission for over half a year! Dually is on that short list still, as well as the much touted (electric supreme) newvape flowerpot.

scion34

@biohacker I have a hard time seeing the benefit of the dually too - with both stems unplugged like reported, wouldn’t we then be pulling most of the air through that second stem and load, since air travels the path of least resistance, instead of through the path of the heat exchanger? I just don’t see how that second stem doesn’t mess with the convection/conduction effects going on if your hitting it unplugged...

Using it the way it’s intended... I don’t know how I would feel about having a second load in there capped off just waiting... just sitting there up to temp while you finish that first stem.. losing terps and other goodies along the way....

Morty

Sucks I'm going on a t-break before my Dually will get here, but I can't wait to find out these answers for myself! I have some different ideas on how to hit both bowls at the same time. Two stems filled w/ concentrate sandwiches...at once. Glorious gluttony!

biohacker

But how does the "other" stem get heat? Through conduction only?

If you're doing them both at once, then yeah...the one stem would be primary where you get your convection/conduction hybrid (unless you heat then insert), and yes the other would be a conduction hit, with some convection, which is maybe why there are claims of an approximate 50% increase in vapour output? After crushing the primary, you plug it and continue with the secondary until completion. I'm supremely elevated at the moment, but that's how it makes sense in my brain. I think I need to go back and re-read some of the posts from some new adopters of the dually!

with both stems unplugged like reported, wouldn’t we then be pulling most of the air through that second stem and load, since air travels the path of least resistance, instead of through the path of the heat exchanger? I just don’t see how that second stem doesn’t mess with the convection/conduction effects going on if your hitting it unplugged...

I know what you mean about losing terps and goodies, but that must be the collateral damage for having the ability. Can always use some tubing and hit both at once from the start!

Elfgrin

Pretty sure everyone does this except me, but clean ur screens! I didn't for awhile, finally did it (took no time at all, used iso and floss) and wow what a difference.. don't be dumb like me, clean ur vape! Lol
I never think to clean until I start to notice the airflow choking up. Then I wash up and remember how good vapor is supposed to taste.

Likes2vape

I have been using the dually for a little while now 4+ weeks. I mostly use it with one stem empty and one stem packed. The empty stem I leave the plug out. I have been using the flowerpot for some time now and am used to a wide open air flow. I find leaving the plug in to restrictive for me. The vapor density does drop some but not much. I have only done two stems at once one time, yes vapor density does increase but the unplugged stem wasn't as roasted as the stem I was hitting and was to roasted for me to take another hit. I really like doing dab sandwiches outta the dually. To me the main benefit of the dually is a more open air flow if you so choose. Being able to load both stems is cool too!!

Morty

@KidFated. I need to get an ash catcher for one of my j-hooks. Something w/ just a little bit of water & diffusion but big enough I can sit it on the table w/o tipping over. Looking at StevenLMZ79's ash catcher, but I'm not sure if there's enough clearance w/ the j-hook attached for it to be sat down.

almost there

@KidFated. I need to get an ash catcher for one of my j-hooks. Something w/ just a little bit of water & diffusion but big enough I can sit it on the table w/o tipping over. Looking at StevenLMZ79's ash catcher, but I'm not sure if there's enough clearance w/ the j-hook attached for it to be sat down.
I've been on a recent ash catcher hunt, check out badassglass.com they have a pretty good selection. Grasscity has a black leaf one on sale for $20 but regular shipping is freaking $10

almost there,
Reactions: Morty

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I too have been on the prowl for an ash catcher.. weird ha. Everything local is pathetic prices for mediocre work but I might just go to dhgate and find one and hope for the best.

Honestly, a hike in the woods with the supreme and an ash catcher jhook setup sounds pretty amazing

biohacker

Checked out the inside the stem from the heat exchanger with a light and OMG talk about a baked on resin coating about a 1/2" up from the bottom. I could get some off with an iso qtip but it's so baked on and thick that it calls for more drastic measures! So, it may finally be time for a complete iso submersion bath, rinse, and proper drying with new silicone parts!

The sv3 continues to blow me away every single time..... 0.1g super coarse shred inserted during heatup, 180c.....MONEY!!!

@Morty that dually land yet? How long will it be until show time?

Morty

Got some Vapolution 2 & 3 whip tubing. Pretty similar in size really. Anyways, the 9mm Vapo2 stem fits in both whips. Tightly. Should be a good way to allow 2 people hit it at the same time. Also got this too.

https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP3-WHIP-CONNECTOR

It also fits both whips. Tightly. Both were a bitch to get in & get out, but that's one way you could hit the Dually using both stems at the same time. I have some other ideas maybe on how to hit both stems at once using more glass & a lot less silicone. We'll see!

Top Bottom