Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Morty

I just bought a new vape to (hopefully) compliment the Dually. It's not the NVFP, but I've heard it's not too shabby in the clouds or signature department itself.

Seriously though, what a shitty time to be on a t-break! Got 2 new vaporizers coming in that I won't be able to use for a short while. WTF! Oh well, it will be nice to be a lightweight again. Staying a lightweight.......now that's the hard part. :science:

Alexis

I just bought a new vape to (hopefully) compliment the Dually. It's not the NVFP, but I've heard it's not too shabby in the clouds or signature department itself.

Seriously though, what a shitty time to be on a t-break! Got 2 new vaporizers coming in that I won't be able to use for a short while. WTF! Oh well, it will be nice to be a lightweight again. Staying a lightweight.......now that's the hard part. :science:
You gotta do it bro, if you have firmly made your mind up. That is why it is hard to swallow, because your intent is real so you know it is going to happen. But better that way than umming and arrghing, not totally decided.

And just look forward and enjoy the plusses from stepping away from ganja for a short time. I could use a break myself, but I realise that although admittedly I am addicted to cannabis (never denied it by the way ;)) for numerous complex reasons, I do also genuinely like it and enjoy the effects, and I am a recreational user and medical user.

In that I do kind of need it for my condition(s). I can break from vaping but the hardest part these days for a full break is my need for digestive support from edibles. There are very few supplements I can take, the edibles are like a kick start to the digestive system and enables me to eat like nothing else I can currently tolerate as well. Take all allergies etc away and it is a non issue, with tons of other supplements/foods to do the trick.

So that's my excuse for being weak anyway! Hopefully will change.
I would love to be hitting the Supreme this sunday, but I have to make do for now with a Durabn Poison bud in original Herborizer sphere. This weed gets me so high. I dont know why I even started this post honest! Then I felt trapped. So I better go now.:tinfoil:

Shit I just remembered Im taking a 30 day vapor break starting this week. We will see about an edible break also, depending on digestion and stress.

Im also switching strains right now to an indica, to mellow my hyper Durban mind before dinner.
@Morty I am interested in your new vapes though. The GS? I await with interest.

Morty

Shit I just remembered Im taking a 30 day vapor break starting this week. We will see about an edible break also, depending on digestion and stress.
Before I started vaping a little over a year ago, I took a month t-break to give it a fair shot. 1st three hits after that t-break were like 3 fat dabs effects wise. I got dizzy & had to lay down. Seeing fractal images & everything. Seriously fucked up! I know it only takes a few days to reset the tolerance, but taking a month off & coming back was a whole new level for me. I figure once a year I'll take 4-6 weeks off to empty out the system & come back anew.

I would love to be hitting the Supreme this sunday, but I have to make do for now with a Durabn Poison bud in original Herborizer sphere. This weed gets me so high. I dont know why I even started this post honest! Then I felt trapped. So I better go now.:tinfoil:
:rofl:This had me rollin'! Too funny!

@Morty I am interested in your new vapes though. The GS? I await with interest.
I'll post some pics of it once it arrives. Or maybe even better, a video once I'm back in action. Is it the GS @Alexis ? Maybe, maybe not. :lol:

I know this though, I want to try & use them both together if I'm able. Just for those special occasions when I need to get to an 11 quick, fast & in a hurry!

Alexis

Before I started vaping a little over a year ago, I took a month t-break to give it a fair shot. 1st three hits after that t-break were like 3 fat dabs effects wise. I got dizzy & had to lay down. Seeing fractal images & everything. Seriously fucked up! I know it only takes a few days to reset the tolerance, but taking a month off & coming back was a whole new level for me. I figure once a year I'll take 4-6 weeks off to empty out the system & come back anew.
I know exactly what you mean Morty. I took a 25 day vapor break which finished in late December last year. During that time I still used ABV edibles most days but it was pretty weak, so my tolerance was lowered quite a bit.

I broke my break with two bowls of Durban poison in my Omnivap one evening. Wow- I was BLOWN AWAY! The most brilliant high. That is all I had that night. I woke up the next day to A different world. Everything was sparkling and new. I felt amazingly clear headed, positive happy and high. But still totally whacked, truly as if I had done some high purity LSD the day before, still very altered but in the best way where everything was so totally cool and in its place!

At that time I was so happy around the clock with less weed. I keep thinking back to that time as lately my usage has been higher and I havent been in a positive mental place all this year so far, so my tolerance has risen and my satisfaction level, and ability to be content is lower (or absent) with small amounts of weed.

So I get you totally, and I want some of that! My vapor break should help even if I dont have much break from edibles.

Morty Im glad you get my sense of humour! It's funny because it is real! Can't wait to hear more about your new toys, but it had better be the GS, seeing as we know it isn't the FP, or there will be some explaining to do bro!:nope:;)

biohacker

And your reason for secrecy? :rofl:

Staying a lightweight.......now that's the hard part. :science:

It's a cycle for me! No, low, medium, high tolerance, break, repeat! lol

I would love to be hitting the Supreme this sunday

Ummmm, what??? :lmao:

I got dizzy & had to lay down. Seeing fractal images & everything. Seriously fucked up! I know it only takes a few days to reset the tolerance, but taking a month off & coming back was a whole new level for me. I figure once a year I'll take 4-6 weeks off to empty out the system & come back anew.

Dude, THIS!!! After my 3 month break at one point I took a hit (only .1g), and literally had to go straight to lie down and felt like I was having some weird out of body experience and wished I had some tolerance at that time! It took about 2 weeks to get from low tolerance to medium, and then after 3 months I would consider myself having high tolerance. Sadly, like you - it's break time around the corner, but with a new vape (NewVape) on its way! Doh! :doh:

I think i'm going to postpone this break :lol:

biohacker

I'm back off the grind. Even though I only grind coarse for this badboy, i'm finding that with loads bigger than .05g my airflow is getting to affected for my preferences. So, for my .1g loads i'm sticking with whole nuglets for now...i'm getting better flavour, and still milking dense depending on the strain quality. I'm finding better airflow as all the ground herb would get sucked on to the screen and create a slight restriction that's borderline tolerable for me.

I'm also now always only under 180c....over 180c and I don't like what happens to the abv right at the very top. My palate is getting so sensitive these days with vapour snobbery that I can detect the over roasted nuances in a hit, even if it's just a few flakes of super dark abv. With staying under 180c, and keeping the loads under .07g or so, I can get a pretty nice even tan abv.

So now in the name of airflow, based on what i've read about the dually....that VAS itch is acting up again! But might be able to stay patient for @Morty feedback!

And still waiting for that secret vape purchase @Morty ! :rofl:

Morty

Even though I only grind coarse for this badboy, i'm finding that with loads bigger than .05g my airflow is getting to affected for my preferences.
When you do grind, do you tamp at all ? If I grind, I sometimes will use a light tamp to get a little more in there. Anything more than that & the airflow restriction is too much for me.

I'm also now always only under 180c....over 180c and I don't like what happens to the abv right at the very top. My palate is getting so sensitive these days with vapour snobbery that I can detect the over roasted nuances in a hit, even if it's just a few flakes of super dark abv.
If you load that stem up full of nugs, you can go over 180°C/356°F! :haw: But yeah, the smaller the size, the lower the temp. Especially w/ ground bud.

When the AVB turns black, I get this funky ass taste I just cannot stand! :puke: I thought it was just the Sup, but my SBJ would give that same taste (w/ different strains too) if you pushed the AVB to black.

So now in the name of airflow, based on what i've read about the dually....that VAS itch is acting up again! But might be able to stay patient for @Morty feedback!
Just checked & it shipped the other day.

And still waiting for that secret vape purchase @Morty !
2 Snoop Dogg G Pens & a claisen adapter! :D

Last edited:

biohacker

When you do grind, do you tamp at all ? If I grind, I sometimes will use a light tamp to get a little more in there. Anything more than that & the airflow restriction is too much for me.

I don't tamp, but rather tap the side of the bowl to allow more space, so kinda the same thing?

If you load that stem up full of nugs, you can go over 180°C/356°F! :haw: But yeah, the smaller the size, the lower the temp. Especially w/ ground bud.

Tried it, great but still get that uneven abv effect of dark at the top light at the bottom.

When the AVB turns black, I get this funky ass taste I just cannot stand! :puke: I thought it was just the Sup, but my SBJ would give that same taste (w/ different strains too) if you pushed the AVB to black.

I've never even seen the abv being black, but even dark brown is too dark for me as it effects taste. I never thought i'd ever be a flavour chaser but if it doesn't taste good i'm not vaping it.

congrats on the new purchases!

Likes2vape

I'm back off the grind. Even though I only grind coarse for this badboy, i'm finding that with loads bigger than .05g my airflow is getting to affected for my preferences. So, for my .1g loads i'm sticking with whole nuglets for now...i'm getting better flavour, and still milking dense depending on the strain quality. I'm finding better airflow as all the ground herb would get sucked on to the screen and create a slight restriction that's borderline tolerable for me.

I'm also now always only under 180c....over 180c and I don't like what happens to the abv right at the very top. My palate is getting so sensitive these days with vapour snobbery that I can detect the over roasted nuances in a hit, even if it's just a few flakes of super dark abv. With staying under 180c, and keeping the loads under .07g or so, I can get a pretty nice even tan abv.

And still waiting for that secret vape purchase @Morty ! :rofl:
Yes!!!! I just figured out a couple days a go that whole nugs give you way better air flow. I have mentioned a few times I like using the dually without a plug because of better air flow. I was having the same problem my ground herb would clog and make the draw super hard. Whole nugs is way better and I have to qualms about airflow now with or without the plug in. I don’t recommend grinding at all with the SV3!!

biohacker

I don’t recommend grinding at all with the SV3!!

Probably why Ed's instructions say to cut up the herb into pieces. The sessions take a bit longer, but i'm only grinding if i'm doing .05g one hitters as the airflow is great.

It still amazes me every single time how well the sv3 can obliterate unground material.... voodoo inside indeed.

Morty

Tried it, great but still get that uneven abv effect of dark at the top light at the bottom.
This used to bother me, but what I do now is toss the top 2 nugs (b/c they're spent), & keep the bottom 2 for a high temp 375°F hit.

On the taste front, while you can taste subtle different notes using the convection mod (or other convection vapes), IMO nothing beats loading up the Sup to the top w/ little nugs & heating to around 335°F. It's a juicy flavor explosion! My mouth tastes like I've been chewing gum for hours.

I've never even seen the abv being black, but even dark brown is too dark for me as it effects taste. I never thought i'd ever be a flavour chaser but if it doesn't taste good i'm not vaping it.
Over 380°F, it goes from brown to black I've found. Not for me. I don't mind light brown AVB, but usually try to find that point right where the flavor starts to turn to that roasted nut flavor, & then stay right under that temp. Doing this gives me the trifecta of taste, clouds & effect.

i'm only grinding if i'm doing .05g one hitters as the airflow is great.
I agree 100% w/ this. If you want to microdose w/ the Sup, grinding is the way to go IMO. The convection mod shines here.

Last edited:

biohacker

IMO nothing beats loading up the Sup to the top w/ little nugs & heating to around 335°F. It's a juicy flavor explosion! My mouth tastes like I've been chewing gum for hours.

YES! Played with this last night and OMG i'm never going above 350 again! lol 340-345 does it for me, and talk about mouth smacking FLAVOUR COUNTRY! Was having great success with those coarsely ground .05g one hitters as well, with fairly open airflow!

Morty

Picked up the Dually from the PO this morning. Question time for all single & dually SV3 owners. Is there a rattling inside your heat exchanger ? I never had any kind of rattling w/ my single SV3. Somethings definitely loose in there. Just picking it up you can hear it. It's pretty loud.

Edit: Just searched the thread & I guess a few people have had the rattle, but I guess it doesn't affect performance. Still don't like it though.

Last edited:
Morty,

Likes2vape

Picked up the Dually from the PO this morning. Question time for all single & dually SV3 owners. Is there a rattling inside your heat exchanger ? I never had any kind of rattling w/ my single SV3. Somethings definitely loose in there. Just picking it up you can hear it. It's pretty loud.

Edit: Just searched the thread & I guess a few people have had the rattle, but I guess it doesn't affect performance. Still don't like it though.
Mine rattles as well I just figured it was normal.. it doesn’t seem to affect performance at all.

Morty

Thanks guys. Really appreciate your feedback. Sounds like we're all good to go then. Going back through the thread it seems some have a rattle & some don't. Odd. I wonder if one of those last 4 singles will have the rattle as well ? Ooops! :dog: Yeah yeah, I know. I'm fucked in the head! I got SUPREME fucking problems! :rofl:

:cheers:

biohacker

This beast is ridiculously incredible in the "double decker" department. Awesome flavour, no waste, and effects to the moon! Not sure what physics are at play here, but I always insert double deckers during heat up, as inserting after heatup causes me much waste (must just melt down).

@Morty last night my recipe was:

3 nuglets of Power Kush
1 small scoop of Power Kush kief
1 tiny dab wiping on the inside of the tube (rice grain size) of Green Crack God shatter

The airflow was great, and the vape was SO smooth at 175c....gotta LOVE "Ultra Low Temp Convection Dabbing"! I took such a massive rip that I filled every square inch of my lungs with this medicating vapour, held it like I usually do for "as long as I can", but this time....after about 4 or 5 seconds, I thought I was going to lose consciousness no lie! This has NEVER happened to me before, ever.

Now I understand why they tell newbies to have a seat when they take their first dab! The sv3 is not a toy like some other vapes that "try" to vape concentrates so inefficiently, mostly leaving waste and reclaim. It really is a flower and dab machine that can instantly boost the potency of your meds just by voodoo! :lol:

Morty

I think it all depends on how tightly that top piece of aluminum is crimped in there, my single rattles a bit in use, but if I shake it around, cold, with a finger on that top piece the noise stops
I tried this & it did exactly that. Thanks again Kip! I can't wait to try out the small Underdog screens.

3 nuglets of Power Kush
1 small scoop of Power Kush kief
1 tiny dab wiping on the inside of the tube (rice grain size) of Green Crack God shatter
What a recipe! If I ever make it up north, we have to get blazed together, & then we can head up even more north & get the muskox completely stoned off their asses w/ the Sup. Then we can eat them & feast! :evil: Concentrates in the Sup give me the munchies like no other. Makes me so hungry I could eat, well, a muskox. :drool:

Morty

T-breaks gettin' put on hold for a couple days. Dually came in yesterday & just picked up one of the last 4 single units from the PO. If I had known the single was getting discontinued, I wouldn't of sold mine to help fund the Dually. But it's all good, because I got the single back baby! Also got a j-hook w/ each order (which is good b/c I JUST broke my the original one I received). Testing begins in 3, 2, 1...roll five.

Edit: There are some differences! More to come...

Last edited:

Morty

Initial impressions between the two. When you let off the torch w/ the Dually, the temp doesn't climb near as much after. With the single, the temp can jump as much as 15° + for me. The Dually also seems to cool down a tad quicker as well.

@biohacker I'm not finding much difference at all in airflow between the two w/ the plug inserted into the non used stem on the Dually. I'm also not finding the draw restriction objectionable even w/ ground bud (using a nug plug on the bottom). I did try it w/o the plug in the unused stem, & while it did increase the airflow, I found it decreased the clouds. Plug in for this guy when only using one stem w/ the Dually.

Tried it w/ both stems at the same time as well like @WakeAndVape suggested (w/ the other stem just hanging on the outside). It definitely vapes the other bowl & increases the cloud production a bit, but like @Likes2vape mentioned, it doesn't extract as full as the main stem (the one in the bong). I'm thinking if you want to hit both stems at once, doing what @Elfgrin did a few pages back w/ the U claisen or hooking up separate whip tubing to both stems (or a combo of both!) might be better for fully extracting that 2nd stem. Batterys' about to eat shit. Got a couple more thoughts I'll save for another time.

Edit: OK. Fresh battery. :lol: Just tried a double stem hit again. :clap: Phat clouds!!! The 2nd stems still not as extracted as the main one, but it's actually not far off. I'll have to see how it compares to using the Vapolution whip tubing & 14mm adapters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom