Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Alexis

When a tag is placed during a post edit it will not alert the member. Xenforo only checks for tags on original posts. I'll bet that is what happened in your case. It's quite common, actually and has happened to me on several occasions.
1BwwURY.gif

Edit: I just checked morty's post above and your tag was not in the original post. Case solved.:sherlock:

:peace:
Thanks Stu I really appreciate you clearing that up, I will sure keep that in mind. I didn't mean to seem critical, I think the whole website runs like a dream, it just seemed a shame members not knowing the tag goes AWOL, on either side.

Hopefully this anomaly can become more common awareness.

Hope you are all having a goood night anyhow, thanks again Stu.:tup:

biohacker

@Morty since the dually is now $200, and shipping is $35 to canada, i'm holding off on your thoughts before I pull the trigger. It was more of a novelty thing than a need for me, i'm still trying to see where i'd benefit from it, but i'll wait on your thoughts on it first! After using only the sv3 exclusively for a few months straight as a daily driver, I can't hold out for the electric anymore, and it's time to make some desktop purchases.

biohacker

Pal, you are a candidate for the electric dually! ;)

Let's just be happy for an electric singley! I would have hoped for release/more information by now, but as usual Ed is super busy with life. He's been longing to explain the sv3 physics/magic in more detail, but keeps getting sidetracked. Looking forward to that pleasant surprise one day soon, hopefully this year. Until then, i'm broadening my horizons, even though I know i'll never find a heat exchanger that can obliterate whole nugs like the supreme can! It's my new flagship standard, but I just can't be using the torch as a daily driver anymore.

Morty

Just paid my invoice for the Dually. I have a little over a gram left, and will be going on a short t-break when it's gone, so I won't be able to use the Dually for a short while.

The Dually is the main SV3 model now & is $200 plus shipping. Instead of e-mailing Ed, you can now just go to the website & under the buy now tab there's a PayPal button you can press to purchase the Supreme.

The singular model will no longer be offered. I believe less than 5 are left & available only by contacting Ed. Price for the remaining singular SV3's I was told is $175.

Let's just be happy for an electric singley! I would have hoped for release/more information by now, but as usual Ed is super busy with life. He's been longing to explain the sv3 physics/magic in more detail, but keeps getting sidetracked. Looking forward to that pleasant surprise one day soon, hopefully this year. Until then, i'm broadening my horizons, even though I know i'll never find a heat exchanger that can obliterate whole nugs like the supreme can! It's my new flagship standard, but I just can't be using the torch as a daily driver anymore.

Broadening horizons is a good thing! You could always wait 40 days or so too. ;) You never know!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Yes I may have coined that somewhere in this thread, kabobs too maybe, the mind supremely wanders lately.

Dinner. Seriously though, Supreme Kabobs.

Wasn't it you @Mister G that came up w/ the name "The Terp Stripper" for the SV3 ? I think that's the perfect name for the Sup!

Mister G,
Reactions: Morty

biohacker

You could always wait 40 days or so too. ;) You never know!

I was told that 40 days ago, and then 40 days before that! Maybe he meant 40 days, and nights, but not consecutive?! :brow:

I'm quite surprised at some of the changes you have communicated! Wow, F$%! the dually, if there are only five single stem sv3's left there should be a reason to panic! lol Shame the price was hucked up another $25, but I guess it's a supply and demand game now!

Ed also told me there are only a few remaining j-hooks, so get them while you can!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@KidFated. glad to see your enjoying it! have you joined the rest of us in seeing that the supreme is on some other shit?

i want a morning sesh sooooooo bad, but i'm trying a little something called restraint...although i don't know how well it will hold up this morning...'specially with all the reading

biohacker

i want a morning sesh sooooooo bad, but i'm trying a little something called restraint...although i don't know how well it will hold up this morning

Dude, we're riding the same wave..... my glass is sparkling, supreme is waiting, stems already filled.... but i'm also trying to restrain myself! I bet i'll cave before you do! :science:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Dude, we're riding the same wave..... my glass is sparkling, supreme is waiting, stems already filled.... but i'm also trying to restrain myself! I bet i'll cave before you do! :science:
shit, your making me feel like this is a cave race...somehow i want to win. :rofl:
infact...i just hit the evolve XL plus...so I win!

...or did I loose:whoa:?

fuck it I can't tell...supreme time :rockon:

Morty

@biohacker I feel your pain bro. I know your thinking about getting a NVFP. I say go for it. Everyone in that thread (read it last night) says it's like an Electric Supreme w/ the advantage of being able to use it to dab & do double deckers. Came real close last night to buying the Showerhead (VAS!!! :doh:). Probably just gonna roll with my 3 for awhile (Dually, SBJ, DC Gen2 510) & try and practice some restraint. We'll see how long that lasts. :p

@Mister G You are correct. You are the kabob commander! I just started a fetish site called Supreme Poops. It's me on webcam just sitting there and eating Sup AVB. :brow: Hawt Shyt!

ghost

The Dually is the main SV3 model now & is $200 plus shipping. Instead of e-mailing Ed, you can now just go to the website & under the buy now tab there's a PayPal button you can press to purchase the Supreme.

The singular model will no longer be offered!

Wow, that really sucks. I was hoping to purchase a backup at some point. Like most people, I fail to see the point in the dually, nor do I think it is worth $50 extra dollars. Oh, well. Cest la vie...

TAKTLOSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkUl3_n449Q
hi... did anyone of you ever ordered the SV3 to germany or europe? i ask bec the supreme has no CE certificate, im a little bit concerned bec the guys at the german customs duty office can be pretty strict but i think it could maybe pass bec its flame powered & not electrical

Last edited:

chammyphanny

Unapproved commercial account.
Is it normal for Ed to take a week to even send out the supreme? I ordered last week and I just recieved my pre-shipping tracking number. Getting anxiety since im moving in a week and I dont really want whoever moves into my place to get a free supreme.

chammyphanny,
Reactions: frediddler

Alexis

Is it normal for Ed to take a week to even send out the supreme? I ordered last week and I just recieved my pre-shipping tracking number. Getting anxiety since im moving in a week and I dont really want whoever moves into my place to get a free supreme.
Yes. (:lol:):tup:

Okay, a lttle more. I would email him right away and tell him when you are moving, ask when he expects to ship the parcel, if he thinks it wont arrive before you move you could change the address to a friend's?

scion34

I would email him - I remember getting my pre-shipment on a Thursday and it wasn’t until the following Monday that USPS received/picked up the package.. Hopefully you’ll still have time to change the shipment address or have Ed hold onto it until your finished moving

Top Bottom