Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

ghost

Yeah, but the cheapest shipping option is like $15. You can get free shipping if you buy 50 of them though. :)

ghost,

biohacker

@Millvarine Wow, two new members today in two of my favourite threads!!! (other being Herborizer Corner) :rockon:

Welcome to FC bro! And most importantly congrats on one of the best decisions you've ever made with the Supreme! Welcome to my FAVOURITE thread on FC!!!! Best community here bar none!

Can't wait to hear your experience and feedback!!! :tup:

Already got a quick question for you guys. I've never used concentrates before so I'm a total noob in that aspect. I was finally able to get my hands on some shatter today and figured what the hell I've read you guys love the supreme with concentrates. So my question is, how much do you put in the stem at the time? I'd be using a little herb as a bed for it. Ik this question depends on tolerance and other factors, but what's the average amount?

@biohacker thanks a lot! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread thru. Loved seeing what everyone was (still is) coming up with and sharing

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
So my question is, how much do you put in the stem at the time? I'd be using a little herb as a bed for it. Ik this question depends on tolerance and other factors, but what's the average amount?
Everyone is different, so I doubt anyone can answer the question about the average amount. However I'd recommend trying the size of a couple of grains of rice and see how that goes. Report back your results. ;)
:2c:

:peace:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Regard to my still unanswered question a few days ago. Are there any running projects for developing a glass bowl/stem for the S3? Wouldn't that be a typical @DDave project? Preferable with a concentration chamber?

Hogni,
Reactions: DDave

Gray Area

U asked for it and u got it!
ZUdM0on.jpg

Top Bottom