Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

highasakite

Ok, I have read this thread off and on, for months, and I think I'm ready to pull the trigger. I am usually quite vaped when doing so (like now). So I was thinking that just the one steel bowl included would be enough, and then I would get some glass bowls too. This was the link where they were $1, right? - https://www.gotvape.com/vapolution-vaporizer-buddy-bowl-receptacle.html

They are $12 now, plus $10 shipping lol...Does anyone have any extras that I could pay them for 1 or 2? Or what is the best option for those now?

I will soon have access to a plumbers torch like this one -
Propane%20Plumbing%20Vlaue%20Kit.jpg

It should be great, but I don't think I can have a setup where I can just do it without holding it and watching the flame, right?

Thanks for the help, I'm about to take this leap because of you guys. For reference, I'm coming from mostly using a MFLB, as well as a Daisy, and Boundless CFV.

Last edited:

Morty

@highasakite, I ordered these
https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP2-STRAIGHT-BOWL

Get the 9mm ones. I ended up ordering the Vapo2 straight glass stems because if your bubbler has the downstem to accommodate it, you don't need to cut the stems down.
You don't have to cut down the glass tubes from Vapolution. I am using the short end as the bowl and it works fabulously. I've found the length actually makes the stems easier to handle after use. They do not get hot on the exhaust end, so you can just grab them and pull out and reload. I am getting one big tasty dense hit per bowl using this way. The flavor is better to me. Much easier to use. I can load bowl after bowl like this with ease and without having to deal with that hot aluminum tube/screen.

I haven't touched another vaporizer all week since I got these glass stems. I love them, and they have really changed my experience with the Supreme.

And by the way, the added length on the straw makes it excellent for direct draw as well. I will likely cut one down and keep one long.

Once again, thanks to @lazylathe and everyone else for this excellent idea and upgrade.

Also, from some testing @justvapin has done, it looks like the Vapo2 Buddy Bowl stems are thicker than the Vapo2 Straight Bowl stems, increasing the draw resistance. So w/ the price increase of the Buddy Bowl stems and their increased draw restriction, I'd say get the straight stems.

Lastly, if you do wanna cut them down, here's @VAPEHUNTER awesome tutorial on how to do that.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-108#post-1072009

Edit: My SV3 has already shipped. Much faster turnaround time than I was expecting. Yes!

biohacker

Not only that but @VAPEHUNTER was the biggest pleasure to deal with I think i've ever experienced! Nothing but professionalism, care, and class! Thanks again brother! You made my life so much easier... positive vibes to you!

In other news, Ed sent me a couple new pics of the dually...yet i'm still puzzled at the purpose of it? Why dual stems? :hmm:

Morty

My SV3 has already shipped. Much faster turnaround time than I was expecting.

Ok. I'm a big dumb ass (shocking, I know :)). When I checked my e-mail Tuesday, I got a PayPal notice saying my item just shipped. Just got home & checked the USPS tracking, and it says it's still in pre-shipment & that only a label has been prepared & that they're still awaiting the item. Oh well, it gets here when it gets here.

Already got a Bernzomatic torch fueled up & ready to go (I know a propane torch would be faster & cheaper, but I don't want to be the guy that singes his wires 1st go around. I'm a dumb ass). Also got a new piece that arrived the other day for it too http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-10-quot-glass-water-bong-mini-smoking/264440580.html.

Also have a 14mm banger hanger & the the j-hook Ed is sending, so I think I'm gonna grab a Vapocane next check, so I can use the adapter to do some true convection (never tried it before - only conduction), & have another vape to use on the weekends & help change up the signature. Probably gonna get some Herbalizer aromapads as well to try out a double decker in the Vapocane adapter (thanks for the great ideas @lazylathe).

All I know is, is when this thing gets here. It's fucking party time. Time to shell out for some good beer (Founders Breakfast Stout :cheers:) & time to get fuckin' crunk! (might have to use some sick or vaca days :lol:).

biohacker

Oh well, it gets here when it gets here.

Trust me, the patience will be rewarded many times over! You will not be let down, I guarantee it!

Already got a Bernzomatic torch fueled up & ready to go (I know a propane torch would be faster & cheaper, but I don't want to be the guy that singes his wires 1st go around. I'm a dumb ass)

Propane torch has less propensity to singe wires IME. With the propane, the flame is more precise, and I can't it up and hold the supreme up to it accurately. With the torch (mine is very similar to the bernzo) the flame is bigger and i'd hold each in one hand and found it easier to not pay attention, so just some food for thought. Just try not to be distracted :lol:

Sweet! I think I found my next GAS piece! Always been wanting a class bong style straight tube with ice pinch just for novelty! Thanks for the link!

so I think I'm gonna grab a Vapocane next check, so I can use the adapter to do some true convection (never tried it before - only conduction)

The adapter is just a reducer, nothing fancy, with a screen... but those little dome screens are nice, and yes does convection hits perfectly, which tickle the snot out of me and make me sneeze! :rofl:Glass stems are the way to go IMO, unless you're using ground herb, which is a cloud city smoke show!

Looking forward to your first impressions! :tup:

biohacker

Looking forward to your Supreme impressions when you get it shortly! I'm all ears for handle wrap ideas too, since mine is still boring stock! :D

And sounds like @PeteSeattle is getting pretty close to the gong completion in 14mm which concentrate bowl plans in the future! Yes!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
The Supreme seems to be delivered to my US shipping adress already. My courier will bring it along end of june/beginning of july together with a lot of other vape stuff. For sure I will report immediately!
Would be nice if the glass bowls from @PeteSeattle would be available until mid/end of june so I could order - and get! - them just in time.

@biohacker Did you've seen this one? Even 18' high!

Alexis

The Supreme seems to be delivered to my US shipping adress already. My courier will bring it along end of june/beginning of july together with a lot of other vape stuff. For sure I will report immediately!
Would be nice if the glass bowls from @PeteSeattle would be available until mid/end of june so I could order - and get! - them just in time.

@biohacker Did you've seen this one? Even 18' high!
I was looking at this seller's big thick bongs a while back, but felt that 9 mm thickness was a little overkill. Must be quite heavy to move about, especially when you are feeling weak.

Im still going through dhgate eyeing the options, but am kind of waiting until I am more well as making decisions is impossible when my brain isnt working.
Have you also seen the Blackleaf store bong selection? Carlos put me onto it. They have some awsome pieces and rival dhgate price- wise.

I just found some on AmazonUK, some really cheap options there:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8...d=kwd-305084460191&ref=pd_sl_930f8krgs8_b_p29
And here, I left in in German for you ;):
https://www.blackleaf.de/bongs/?___store=de&___from_store=en

Hogni, whatever you decide out of Herb Ti, Flowerpot, and Sub, alongside Supreme, you are about to step to a new level of vaporizers! You gotta be a little excited right now? You have waited and deliberated, and have more to do but Im sure it will all be worth it and I doubt you will be unhappy whatever you decide!

Alexis

Alexis, I hope so. But still wanting the best one out of these :hmm:
Well you could always sell one on if it isnt the one. Maybe a small loss but probably worth the adventure, at least then you will have more peace of mind to have ruled others out, instead of wondering "maybe I should have got the Ti instead."

Last edited:

Hogni

Alexis, you are right. Guess I'll buy the Herb Ti next week and the Flower Pot in a few months when friends will be in the US. We'll see..
biohacker, aside of the Supreme of course ;)

Alexis

Alexis, you are right. Guess I'll buy the Herb Ti next week and the Flower Pot in a few months when friends will be in the US. We'll see..
biohacker, aside of the Supreme of course ;)
If you get the discount next week on the Ti, you will probably be able to get a near, if not full reimbursement anyway, and I think its a good opportunity to experience the fuller vatiety of options.

Alexis,
Reactions: Hogni

biohacker

@Tommy10 welcome to the show brother! It's been a long time since the Herbalaire days! You can only get them from the inventor, Ed...shoot him an email and expect the device in a couple of weeks or so! Then come back here and tell us what you think! Cheers mate! :)

Hogni

@Tommy10, I don't believe that you have to wait a few weeks for delivery. Ed was out of stock with some parts over a few weeks but all is back in stock again, at least they were two weeks ago.
So I guess you would have to wait only a few days after your order.

Top Bottom