Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

vapirtoo

My nightly ritual was on hiatus for two days due to fucking all day track meets making me too tired to do anything but fall into bed.
I'm going to have a Supreme Saturday night and an all day Supreme Sunday.
Wow one bowl at varying degrees 160 - 180
multiple hits and any more would be abuse
Oh yeah

Last edited:

ghost

I think the reason a lot of people haven't heard about it is because the current website is nearly unsearchable on google.

Unless someone comes across the correct link here or at reddit, they probably just give up on trying to buy one.

Strange, as multiple people have said they have mentioned this to him, but it doesn't seem to be a concern, so maybe business is a lot better than we think?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks! We'll see. Hope it will be delivered when my (US courier) friend will stay in the US end of June.

BTW I've opened a folder for the Supreme v3 at Pinterest. Have selected the best pics of this thread (IMO). If there is anybody who feels his copyright hurted please send me a pm. Will delete the pics at once.

vaporist4LIFE

Yep he definitely isn't a speedy responder lol.
Took the supreme over to some friends (combusters).

Supreme choked one of them out hehe ;)
Couldn't stop coughing until we got outside . Before I even mentioned the comparison he said that was just like a dab !!
Now that I think about how we could we hide such an amazing device ??!! Talked to randy and he is in talks with Ed about getting some units.he says if people have interest ....hahaha IF... I said oh they will ! No problem there.this is truly the solution to combusting.already thinking about ordering the dually. .still debating whether I can handle two mule kicks at the same time...one hits so hard as it is :D

ghost

Before I even mentioned the comparison he said that was just like a dab !!

After reading the comparisons, initially I though "OK, we'll see"

But after having the Supreme for a few weeks now, I have to agree, it is very dab-like. It even leaves whatever water rig that you use with it looking kinda a little like a dabby rig, covered in with golden oil after several sessions.

If anyone has a friend that just can't give up combusting in bongs, let them hit a supreme through their favorite piece. It may change their mind.

To quote Joe Rogan...

"POWERFUL!"

:)

biohacker

The vapour output and density is unlike ANY other vaporizer out there IMO, yet while being so smooth and comfortable, even at moderate to upper temps.

It even leaves whatever water rig that you use with it looking kinda a little like a dabby rig, covered in with golden oil after several sessions.

YES!!!! Exactly!!!!

To quote Joe Rogan...

"POWERFUL!"

BEYOND! :tup:

Top Bottom