Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

anasrzi

Take @vapirtoo advice with the silky smooth hits @Millvarine the supreme (if you haven't already been hitting it) is super hardcore, effects are very intense even if using some very mediocre weed. My first time using it resulted in me wincing like a mad man for what felt like forever, then a hot sweat came on thick and fast, if I couldn't handle my weed we'd be heading for whitey country :ko:.

Really cool ed sent a j hook for you as well, looks like your dead set to go, let us all know your feedback when your back on planet earth whenever that could be.......... maybe next week :shrug:.

I use mine dry thru a water pipe so it splits the airflow up, cooling as it goes but it's so smooth going down just take care it's very easy to over indulge.

Take @vapirtoo advice with the silky smooth hits @Millvarine the supreme (if you haven't already been hitting it) is super hardcore, effects are very intense even if using some very mediocre weed. My first time using it resulted in me wincing like a mad man for what felt like forever, then a hot sweat came on thick and fast, if I couldn't handle my weed we'd be heading for whitey country :ko:.

Really cool ed sent a j hook for you as well, looks like your dead set to go, let us all know your feedback when your back on planet earth whenever that could be.......... maybe next week :shrug:.

I use mine dry thru a water pipe so it splits the airflow up, cooling as it goes but it's so smooth going down just take care it's very easy to over indulge.
I've got two dhgate Mobius pieces, the matrix sidecar and the 60t stereo matrix. Which would u recommend? I'm thinking either the sidecar or the 60t filled just past one perc.

Edit: I'll end up trying both, but I gotta fix the 60t so wondering if it's worth it to fix it for tonight

Millvarine,
Reactions: anasrzi

vaporist4LIFE

Ed from supreme sent you a j hook? ? Sweet ! I must have one now :D
Would be super convenient, honestly not a big fan of that small piece of silicone ed includes for a direct draw approach.so I never have used dry...well I take that back, did do dry a couple times .would be sweet to have that option , possibly as an addition to a supreme package .
But it doesn't seem that this is ed's main business .

I have to say this is the thickest and smoothest vapor I've ever used. I feel like I'm getting absolutely everything out of my bud. I used some shatter yesterday and it was fantastic loved the taste. It's unbelievable that it can be so thick and as smooth as it is I don't get it! Also Ed said he bought 25 of those Sherlock pipes so the next 24 orders will get them. If it improves sales enough he will make it standard.

biohacker

Yes man! There is NO vape like the Supreme! I don't get it either! VOODOO is the only explanation! So happy you're loving it as much as I am. Every vape I buy gets sold, but not the Supreme....this one is FOREVER. Like a diamond. Well maybe not, because those aren't forever really! :lol:

Supreme on! Nothing like some flower+shatter in the Supreme! Ed should get a Nobel Peace prize for inventing this or something!

ED FOR PREZ?? :nod:

Yes man! There is NO vape like the Supreme! I don't get it either! VOODOO is the only explanation! So happy you're loving it as much as I am. Every vape I buy gets sold, but not the Supreme....this one is FOREVER. Like a diamond. Well maybe not, because those aren't forever really! :lol:

Supreme on! Nothing like some flower+shatter in the Supreme! Ed should get a Nobel Peace prize for inventing this or something!

ED FOR PREZ?? :nod:
if the u.s. worked as efficiently as the supreme pretty sure we'd all be millionaires, I'll vote for Ed!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks @Millvarine, nice to hear that. My order is still pending, so I hope to get one of the j-h!! :)

BTW if Ed would put a ferro-magnetic layer on the alu heating element someone like @Pipes could create an induction heater for it. Would be faster to heat up and more secure without any torch hassle. That would be really cool.

vapirtoo

Yo Raz'
Love your finger lickin good sig or icon or whatever the image next to our name is called... fucking creative.
Those hits , totally white walled at 160 and then again at 180 , same bowl I'm assuming, those hits are why it is called Supreme .

Razshiro

Yo Raz'
Love your finger lickin good sig or icon or whatever the image next to our name is called... fucking creative.
Those hits , totally white walled at 160 and then again at 180 , same bowl I'm assuming, those hits are why it is called Supreme .

:ninja: I've just found this avatar some years ago !! Yes those hits came from the same bowl (around 0.1g) ,i've totally forgott to take abv pic ... Supreme effect!!

Morty

Sent Ed an e-mail Monday morning, received an invoice Thursday evening. He's also including a free 18mm j-hook. :bowdown: Thanks Ed! Going to pay for it right now, on my one year anniversary here no less. :nod:

The thing that really drew me to this vape is not the clouds (though they look awesome & massive), or the flavor (which I hear is on point), but the EFFECTS! Flower dab. Yes! Tolerance cutter. YeS!! And then combine that w/ good flavor & stupid fat clouds. YES!!!

I have the highest tolerance amongst my friends (I've been known to vaporbong a half g to a g in a sitting a time or four w/ the VC OG. And no, I wasn't smoking on the side), so I can't wait to put this beast through it's paces & be put on the floor. :ko: Got 4 g's of some choice testing material ready to roll once she arrives. :leaf: :clap:

Gray Area

You're going to love it... it's certainly the vape (from my collection) that the combusters are most impressed/hit hard with :D

My current favourite mo is to torch the block to around 100C without the bowl inserted. Then after insertion (and attachment of J hook) continuing to 180C... no second reheat needed (or worthwhile).

Occasionally I'll do 160C first time round then reheat the same bowl to 185C for a second round on the same bowl, but tbh that's been less and less lately.

Enjoy :tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Got today an email from Ed too. Missing parts are back in stock so orders can shortly delivered. Got also a confirmation to get a j-hook as a freebie - Thank you so much, Ed!:tup:

Hope @PeteSeattle and/or @DDave will create a well working vong until mid of june for bringing it along to Germany by a friend end of the month.

Still have to order some leather ribbons. Will wrap the handle with it in a japanese style. Something like that.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
To all current supreme v3 owners; How does the Supreme match up agains other top heavy hitting desktop units like the Flowerpot and Herborizer Ti? Interested because I've seen people mention the Supreme in almost every thread here.

Also, I have noticed desktop units take up a lot of space because I have been getting a lot of shit from my girlfriend recently :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom