Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

ghost

@duff any reason why?

I don't know if its changed, but for the past couple decades PA has been super anti "paraphernalia" and notorious for setting up stings over the years and trying to entrap people into sending items over the border into PA.

Hell, even Chong got busted in one of those PA stings.

I'd assume that's why. Maybe its changed in PA since then, but I remember back in the day pretty much all online shops had a "no shipping to PA" policy.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I remember hearing about Operation Pipe Dreams and seems like Iowa was also affected, and Supreme won't ship to IO, PA, WV, or Illinois. So that is probably a pretty good guess.

Better safe than sorry I suppose but I've gotten everything in my signature shipped to my doorstep lol so I do think a bit unwarranted fear but again better safe than sorry

Thanks guys for the info

Oogendoogan

I remember hearing about Operation Pipe Dreams and seems like Iowa was also affected, and Supreme won't ship to IO, PA, WV, or Illinois. So that is probably a pretty good guess.

Better safe than sorry I suppose but I've gotten everything in my signature shipped to my doorstep lol so I do think a bit unwarranted fear but again better safe than sorry

Thanks guys for the info
Hey man I got both of mine from members here. One is brand new and I keep it as a backup.. I guess that really is a great idea on my part seeing as he doesn't ship to my state.. the laws for paraphernalia changed a good time ago and having vapes or glass or whatever sent here is just fine. Too bad Ed won't look up the new laws.? It seems like he has a couple of sales waiting for him if he does.

mnicsy999

I like butane vapes.
Seriously considering getting a supreme v3 as my heavy heavy hitter. What is the smallest amount you all can use in your supreme? Does it work well with oils/keif? Also any good torch recommendations if I decide to go this route?

mnicsy999,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Seriously considering getting a supreme v3 as my heavy heavy hitter. What is the smallest amount you all can use in your supreme? Does it work well with oils/keif? Also any good torch recommendations if I decide to go this route?
I usually load about .1g but you could get away with half of that and still get nice rips. I wouldn't bother with oil (or kief for that matter) as the supreme excels so well with flowers that I liken it to a flower dab.

Regarding torches, I like the Bernzomatic, but other similar torches will work as well (like the Blazer). Some even go for the propane torches, but I find them to be overkill. :2c:

:peace:

natural farmer

Some even go for the propane torches, but I find them to be overkill. :2c:
Overkill? Naaahhh.... Sometimes when things get tough in life you just need that extra something to speed things up! :lol:

c6lCvJg.jpg

biohacker

Dude, don't consider it....do it! I just don't see how anything could hit heavier. You can use any size amount you want, as small as you want, or even up to .2g approximately. My average loads are between .1 and .15.

It works incredible with extracts! @lazylathe and I have been testing this extensively recently, and it is another world! However you need to use some herb as a "sponge", so I load up the bowl, and just place a tiny dab on top, or you could smear oil on a little piece of bud, and kief is great, throw 'er in (on top of buds).

I like using a propane torch nearly exclusively since it lasts for ever and is cost effective, but also heats up your supreme super quick. But I also like have a creme brule style as mentioned above as well as the Blazer.

If you like your Grasshopper and think it can hit hard and milk....you have no idea what's coming!

Gray Area

@VAPEHUNTER I'm in the UK or would take you up on your offer for sure.

I've been checking out the Vapolution glass stems myself. I know that people have used the 9mm straight bowls, but spotted these on the website, the 14mm joint looks handy if they're the correct diameter tubing.

g5hacWt.jpg

Absolutely love my Supreme, it's coating my J-hook in reclaim so quickly.
Been torching the block to 180c for some super thick hits - instant milk like nothing else I've used... every time. Love the total control with the thermometer (is this the only butane vape with a temp display?) and consistent results.

I have a blazer-style GB2001 torch that I got off @Alexis which works great, but could do with something that heats a bit quicker tbh...
For anyone else in the UK, my local Poundland has Bull brand zero impurities butane in 300ml cans for £1.

biohacker

Woah nice find @Gray Area ! I would kill for one of those if it fits properly, but would need a screen?

Good question, I think the Supreme is the only torch vape with a display?

I like using a propane torch for under 1 min. heatup, but if you want something faster than a GB2001 than try a bigger creme brule style torch...or get another GB2001 and blast the block from both sides hands free! Pow!

Gray Area

Yeah, I've been using the little Honest torch that I use with my lotus to blast the other side and speed things up a bit... not hands free though...

Think I'm going to order one of those stems to find out if they fit. I reckon a basket screen like I have for my nano gongs would do nicely. They're very pricy at 19€ though :cuss: I'll grab a couple of the normal 9mm tubes too as they're much more reasonably priced.

biohacker

Should the indent not be down lower? Doesn't look like you could fit anymore than a tiny .05 in there?

biohacker,

biohacker

Watched it but still looks like it's way up higher than it should be! If it was another inch lower it would be so much better.

biohacker,

biohacker

Okay, now I get it.... @lazylathe have I been using your glass tube backwards? :lol: I always load on the larger side of the pinch! Can fit way more...up to .15g-.2g, and can do it a bit looser so airflow is more open.

So there would be no reason why the gong posted by grey area would not fit/work correct? Think i'm going to have to pull the trigger on that, as I feel it may even be better than those metal all-in-one adapters I posted previously that aren't being made anymore. Pure glass baby!

Vapehunter, mark me down for even a few more.... i'm presently on a break, but my girlfriend uses my supreme every night, and last night she cracked the glass tube! I was like WTF? Called her out on it this morning, and she's like yeah, sorry I placed the supreme down and it hit the tube. The odd part was that it cracked at the end of the tube INSIDE the supreme? No chips/breaks, just cracks at the end so aesthetic only (unless it meets the granite again)!

I think she's going to have to get her own supreme. She's torching the silicone retaining the temp probe a little too frequently for my liking! :rolleyes:

But, she has also tried many, many vapes due to my VAS and like me prefers the Supreme over all of them!

:rockon:

Gray Area

He he... have a couple of old friends, who live away, back up north for a visit last couple of days. One lives in London now, the other in Canada.
Both combusters (not heavy users admittedly but still)...

Introduced them to the Supreme last night :rofl:

Light-weights were refusing hits after the first couple of bowls, and didn't roll a joint at all after the hits they did have... The supreme is a great vape for showing off just how effective vaporising can be to the un-enlightened :rockon:

Top Bottom