Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

Has someone informed Ed that he needs to take down his OLD website? It has incorrect pricing and points to an eBay store and I can see how it confuses people. It's the first link that comes up in google "supreme vaporizer"

http://www.supremevaporizer.com/

Ed, if you're reading! :wave::rockon:

And now that i'm off of grinding (less allergies) i'm curious if anyone knows of any kick ass small scissors for cutting up my buds? Ed says to use scissors to cut into small pieces, so imma gunna roll like dat. Just hoping that chopping pieces isn't going to send them flying across the room!

Ever since stopping grinding after selling my Grasshoppers, I have not had a single sneeze, itch, or hive!

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
The right URL ist posted fix in #1.

@biohacker: I can really recommend this garden scissor.
Good handling durable sharp. Have cut a LOT of green with this thing over some years and it's still sharp.
From time to time an ISO wash and you will have joy for years.
But take care, there are lot of cheap fakes at the market!

@ghost, thank you very much for sharing this info!

duff

Well worn
Communication does not appear to be his forte :).

Seriously though, is Ed trying to keep sales low? If this vape is as good as described, be could sell a ton.

Did it take a while for you guys to complete your orders with him? I haven't heard from him since his initial response.

Of course, VAS isn't helping with my patience.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
@duff

I recently ordered some extra ss inserts and O-rings from Ed to round out the supply of things likely to go missing in the future, and it took about a week for him to respond. Then it took a few days to get an invoice sorted, as there was a bit of confusion on if it had been sent or not.

Also took maybe 3-4 days for him to get back to me when I ordered the Supreme in the first place.

No worries man. Just think of him as your buddy that runs on stoner time. It takes a while, but the wait is always worth it.

The reward is like being admitted to some crazy cannabis club that is down some hidden, crooked alley, where a slit at the top of the door opens to a man with bloodshot eyes asking :"password?" To which the answer is of course: "Supreme." and then the doors and your eyes slowly open wider and wider with the sheer imagining of possibilities which wait within...

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

biohacker

Really I'm more curious about his business plan :cool:

My experiences have been the same with communication and ordering, both times. It almost sounds as he just wants to keep this as a part-time side project and not get too busy? It's too bad, as the potential for this patented heat exchanger is enormous.

Sad day, last night was my last Supreme sesh for a while....due to a forced break! But when I return in a few months, I can't even imagine what that first virgin hit is going to be like!

Stay supreme, my friends....I will be living through you all over the spring!

biohacker

Thanks guys, I do appreciate the support! I already know what i'm up against....last year it landed me in the ER lol. But i'm doing it alot smarter this time.

It's weird though, even though i'm not vaping, i'm still addicted to the Supreme? I've cleaned it, admired and looked at it..... and love it just the same!

Sadly I won't be able to use any of my 3 new glass pieces with it enroute from dhgate! Then again, they will probably be delivered by the time my break is over lol

duff

Well worn
Hang in there @biohacker .

I am amazed at how when I post on FC, somehow the manufacturers that don't appear to be active on FC respond quickly. I've seen it in the GH thread repeatedly.

Heard from Ed last night and he told me that they can't ship to Pennsylvania. Ugh.

I've gotten all my Vapes shipped here and never had a problem. Shoot I can go to a local shop and buy them off the shelf.

This puts a temporary kabosh on my Supreme VAS.

I'll need to rack my brain.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hang in there @biohacker .

I am amazed at how when I post on FC, somehow the manufacturers that don't appear to be active on FC respond quickly. I've seen it in the GH thread repeatedly.

Heard from Ed last night and he told me that they can't ship to Pennsylvania. Ugh.

I've gotten all my Vapes shipped here and never had a problem. Shoot I can go to a local shop and buy them off the shelf.

This puts a temporary kabosh on my Supreme VAS.

I'll need to rack my brain.

Maybe another member in an area Ed will send to would be willing to accept it and ship it off to you?
Kind of like paying it forward to help a member out?
Any takers??

biohacker

Thanks @duff! And I do agree, i've had near scary experiences in the GH thread bitching about something, and then boom my wishes are answered. They definitely read the best resource on vaporizers IMO.

That is weird about no shipping to your state! He ships internationally for crying out loud. I'm very willing to lend you mine once my girlfriend starts her break soon too!

It's just not right that you have not experienced supreme vapour yet!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
@duff any reason why?

And similarly @Oogendoogan , how did you acquire one?

@nosmoking is a mensch!

I remember this being an issue around last year when I thought about getting one, but I thought it got ironed out. I cannot understand at all why they wouldn't be able to ship to PA. That's a real bummer and despite the workarounds, still a bummer for the inconvenience

Edit: And did they go up in price too? Ugh lol

HellsWindStaff,
Top Bottom