Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I only have the cheap Vapcap and it extracts dark as fuck. I always get scared I burnt it.
I don't want to further a thread derail, but I'll just say that the Ti tipped vapcap for me is quite an improvement over the glass version. My ABV with the OmniVap is several shades lighter than the black ABV that comes out of my glass vapcap. I don't understand when people say that they all function the same. IMO the Ti tips are a significant improvement.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Supreme programming.

:peace:

Gray Area

So, after getting to know the Supreme a bit better over the last week, I have to say I'm very impressed :clap:
It's a fantastic little thing and wow, it more than lives up to the hype and enthusiasm on this thread.

Still enjoying it mainly dry, through a j-hook (don't fancy that silicon tube mp at all). Getting loads of thick, tasty hits with a heat up to 160C first go then a finishing blast at 185-190C. Even those last high temp hits (levels out 200-205C ish) don't taste too bad.
I see most of you are grinding..? I haven't been. Guess it would need an additional screen or very coarse grind to avoid bits getting through the stock screen.

Only had the chance to sample one strain through it at the moment (C99), but should have something different in about a few days time, so am looking forward to seeing how it handles different strains, and the flavours that'll come through.

Have some very nice Moroccan hash that I'm yet to try in the supreme. Not quite full melt, but it's not far off. How are folk dealing with more trad pressed hash? I was thinking a few flakes in layers between the chunks of flower... prefer not to use cotton/hemp.

This thing hits well hard, sit back for a bit hard :goon: Seems to have just the right combination of conduction and convection and speed of extraction to give a very well rounded effect overall. You certainly feel like you've had all of the goodness out of the bowl when it's done.
Don't think I've seen quite so fully, and evenly extracted ABV before.

Overall Ed's done a fantastic job :tup: It kicks the ass of any portable I've tried and most plug ins.
My nano is still most definitely my go to, for speed, smaller loads (I've been filling the Supreme tube full) and stealth around the house due to the kids. I'm not so sure it'd be if I was a single man living alone...

If you are at all on the fence about this thing, don't be.

:2c:

biohacker

I see most of you are grinding..? I haven't been. Guess it would need an additional screen or very coarse grind to avoid bits getting through the stock screen.

Great write up dude! So happy you're happy and understand the magic/voodoo that Ed invented. I used to never grind, but now have started to for faster extraction and thicker denser milk. I do use an extremely coarse shred, as anything finer resists the airflow too much for my tastes. This is one thing I wish the Supreme had, is slightly better airflow. However I realize the voodoo is a result of the airflow as well, so i'm not complaining. This is a small con for me though for this vape, compared to many others. I do use a special screen as to not lose particles with the stock screen. @Stu what is your screen setup? @lazylathe welded a mesh screen to a paperclip so it's like stock, but better! You cut and place a screen in the bottom of the bowl? If so, just curious how you get your abv out?

Only had the chance to sample one strain through it at the moment (C99)

OMFG that's my favourite sativa strain of all time that I haven't seen in years! Such orangey fruity goodness! I love Cinderella 99!

Have some very nice Moroccan hash that I'm yet to try in the supreme. Not quite full melt, but it's not far off. How are folk dealing with more trad pressed hash? I was thinking a few flakes in layers between the chunks of flower... prefer not to use cotton/hemp.

Yep, as you choose, it all works! Same with any other concentrates...I just put a tiny bit on top, and then shoot for high temps......instant dense whitewall that seems to last for an eternity!

The only other con I can think of is that it isn't the best vape to "temp step" lol Well maybe it is, but temp stepping the opposite way! lol

Best vape ever. Don't miss neither of my 4 Grasshoppers AT ALL....absolute toys in comparison! So nice to have a vape that just works consistently every single time!

Common Ed, please take my money for some sort of indigogo kickstarter campaign....I will support any work that you do!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu what is your screen setup?
I shoved a basket screen that I had made for my Okin up the gasket end. It sits snugly where the pinch in the tube is. Dumping ABV is pretty easy with the swirl of a toothpick on an inverted stem followed by a quick blow through the tube.

FDCboqj.jpg

:peace:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does anybody know what's about a 420 sale at Ed?

After thinking about to buy one over weeks I'm ready to order the S 3 - despite of its ugliness! :ugh:
Hope I will love it's performance so much that I'll discover it's well hidden beauty.
Otherwise I've to use it in the dark without any witnesses ;)

Hogni,
Reactions: JCat

Alexis

Does anybody know what's about a 420 sale at Ed?

After thinking about to buy one over weeks I'm ready to order the S 3 - despite of its ugliness! :ugh:
Hope I will love it's performance so much that I'll discover it's well hidden beauty.
Otherwise I've to use it in the dark without any witnesses ;)
I didnt find it that ugly. A big bonus is how inconspicuos it looks. My mum asked what it was, I just told her it was a thermometer for a laugh!

What I really DID like about the Supreme, was its practical material non existence once heated and attached to water piece.
So light, small and easy to hold, unattached to wires etc.
It makes being comfotable with your water piece, either held or stationed, that much more comfortable and enjoyable.

Last edited:

Hogni

INCONSPECIOUS??? :huh:
Of couse nobody would imagine at once that it's a vape but questions for WHAT it is are sure I guess.

"Hmmhhh? Oh that! I'm actually training my bite force. THAT's just a device for measuring it :)!"

EDIT: Thanks, @ghost! Would appreciate

Another question, please. I've heard Ed is just producing Supreme 3 on demand. So longer times of waiting are possible. Is that right?

Hogni

That's right, I'm just a little perverted beholder who cannot recognize its true beauty...up to now, who knows.
Pal, chicks and CIVILIZED people :p
A nice appearance would delight me more. I love nice looking things and girls very much...anyway, let's look for inner values.

Hogni,

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
The Supreme is simply a freakin beast. It would be impossible for me to care less what it looks like.
It has taken over at my place. Every time I get out another vape, I wind up disappointed that the hit I just got simply didn't match the Supreme. And feel that I didn't get the most out of my product. This thing has practically ruined all my other vapes. I often think I could have simply gotten this, and no others (besides something portable), and been perfectly happy (and quite a bit wealthier!!).

biohacker

This thing has practically ruined all my other vapes. I often think I could have simply gotten this, and no others (besides something portable), and been perfectly happy (and quite a bit wealthier!!).

:rofl:So true! The Supreme wrecks all other vapes for me too! Which is why i'm now only down to ONE!

10 years of vaping....dozens of vapes....thousands upon thousands spent....and i'm now down to one simple piece of aluminum and a torch to produce the best damn vapour on the planet!

Genius!

biohacker

At 200 bucks though, you have to ask yourself, what does the Supreme offer that other vapes for less don't?

:lol: From 2008....... oh my how the times have changed.

Time for my morning supreme meds! I have yet to do a sampler skewer of different strains in one bowl! So, in the name of science it's time to get'er done!

Stay supreme, my friends.

Stay calm and supreme on?

SUPREMELY CIVILIZED ??? @ataxian ?

Top Bottom