Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

biohacker

Something doesn't add up here....claisens don't work like that. All I can see is having 2 different loads/strains and alternating between the two?

This has to be a joke right? @duff common man spill! :whip:

If it's real I NEED TO ORDER THIS NOW!!!! I was already just recently thinking of buying a 2nd for a backup or Claisen sitch.

EDIT: On a second thought, i'd probably just burn myself on the second stem :D

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Something doesn't add up here....claisens don't work like that. All I can see is having 2 different loads/strains and alternating between the two?

This has to be a joke right? @duff common man spill! :whip:

If it's real I NEED TO ORDER THIS NOW!!!! I was already just recently thinking of buying a 2nd for a backup or Claisen sitch.

EDIT: On a second thought, i'd probably just burn myself on the second stem :D

C'mon!! Take the BLUE pill bro!!
Just believe! Be a Belieber, please!!

biohacker

I wonder what the purpose of the additional welds would be? And what is the purpose of the second stem? I mean, you're gonna get alot of conduction and terp loss from it just stewing in there while you hit the other stem? I guess you can insert it after.

And do you know what the S shape neck is all about?

:lol:@lazylathe....i'm logging into my gmail as we speak! :rockon: What a time to be on a break eh? FML! Guess you'll get the virgin hit and test drive bro!

Last edited:

duff

Well worn
"There are two new updates we have made on the SV3 (please see attached picture) plus a new dually design with two bowls. We have made the "neck" section of the handle/grip stronger and into an "S" shape (still has same great heat blocking characteristics) and we added some minor welding to the heating element where the block meets the tube (we have this different weld on this limited stock batch until we get the regular style weld back in stock in a couple of weeks)."

sam urai

NEW AND IMPROVED

tivo_mascot.png

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@duff thanks for sharing these news! Where did you get them?

What's the advantage of the s-neck? Function or just design?

And the 2nd stem looks indeed as a april fool joke. No explanation for that from Ed?

Hogni,

biohacker

What's the advantage of the s-neck? Function or just design?

Strength apparently... which is good, because i've bent mine just from normal use, however it's easy to bend back. You can see the differences in the pic and why it would be stronger.

And the 2nd stem looks indeed as a april fool joke. No explanation for that from Ed?

I know! I STILL don't understand the advantage of it? You're gonna be swapping back and forth between the two? Gonna be alot of reheating going on! Why not just use two bowls?

All a puzzle to me still..... @Vitolo? Any insight Uncle Vito? I sent Ed an email.

biohacker

2 supremes would be way better, IMO. Just need 2 + Claisen. This is something Lazy and I could rig up anytime... would be sweet, .1g or so in each....first rip wooooaahhhh!!! I can only imagine.

Yeah you would need tubing to a WPA adapter and then the claisen, but i'm not a fan of tubing so would rather just buy another supreme. Then again, the LAST thing I need is a DOUBLE powered supreme lol That thing should have a warning on it or something..... this is a flower vape that hits like a DAB!

Whatever it is, Ed is amazing and I love to support anything he does. This vape is simply the BEST.

biohacker

Well, Lazy is welcome to borrowing my supreme any time, we just need the claisen! Which i'll probably pickup when I buy my Solo 2. Once my break is over though, oh man...double barrel supreme would send me to the ER i'm quite certain lol

I still dream about the plug-in supreme....i'll have to search the thread for the prototype pic again just to drool and dream!

I think my torch wastes a shit tonne of butane when I fill it. Fortunately propane has been my saviour.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
...probably I'm just too old for such kind of juvenile cock comparative if it should only serve as a way to work with a claisen or a 2nd WT :hmm:

Pretty sure that there are a lot of the world's heaviest tokers who might be very excited of this possibility.

But may be we all cannot recognize the real intention and it's a really senseful construction?

Top Bottom