Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

CheeseSandwich

a72e4ea2471b8d281c3f13bf94699cc7.gif

Do IT!!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Any recommandations regarding replacement parts or other not listed stuff ad Ed?

Is it right that delivery of the Sub 3 includes 3 pieces of each chambers/seeves/14+18mm adapters?

Price for FC members is $120 + sc? Just telling Ed while ordering?

Hogni,

biohacker

Thanks @CheeseSandwich - bad religion are one of my all time fave bands...crazy that Graffin is 52 now and still rocking out the punk tunes (and teaching university?)! I think you can read his dissertation online! Thinking about going to the montebello rockfest where they are playing this summer with my all time fave punk band, pennywise! Might be too old at 41, but hey they are my generation!

Back on topic....It's going to take something serious to be able to replicate and/or exceed the vapour quality and output of the Supreme. This thing is light years!

Any recommandations regarding replacement parts or other not listed stuff ad Ed?

Is it right that delivery of the Sub 3 includes 3 pieces of each chambers/seeves/14+18mm adapters?

Price for FC members is $120 + sc? Just telling Ed while ordering?

http://www.supremev.com/exclusive-sale.html

Is all you need. I paid $30 shipping to Canada. And picked up some extra bowl/screen sets

Where/when did you hear $120 for FC members?

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Thanks! Ok, the extra parts where offered at ebay in the past.

Pal, I mean to remember that somebody told here a few weeks ago, that there is a $30 off for FC members. Not being sure.

Will wait for the next buisiness trip of my US courier until June....

Alexis

@biohacker its great to see that you have come firmly to your senses. I was kinda wondering how you could let your life go on any l9nger without re-owning the Supreme again. To me it seemed like the no brainer at the top of your list. I think I may have put this idea to you sooner or later regarding the direction for your next vape acquisition, but you have figured that out yourself and appear not to be looking back at all.

And as you say, it is a very well priced vaporizer.

I do hope you het to try the Herborizer Ti at some point to compare. Keep enjoying!

biohacker

Yep, I paid $120usd last year in Feb. I think it's $150 for everyone now? FC members don't get any extra love now, at least I didn't. All good since $150 is way more than fair!

@biohacker its great to see that you have come firmly to your senses. I was kinda wondering how you could let your life go on any l9nger without re-owning the Supreme again. To me it seemed like the no brainer at the top of your list. I think I may have put this idea to you sooner or later regarding the direction for your next vape acquisition, but you have figured that out yourself and appear not to be looking back at all.

And as you say, it is a very well priced vaporizer.

I do hope you het to try the Herborizer Ti at some point to compare. Keep enjoying!

I had to let the Supreme go last june due to a major life change/move, it just wasn't practical using it living in hotels for several months at a time. And, I did get a little frustrated with the butane/torch and was careless and did some damage lol But now I mostly use a propane torch and it's all good.

I'm just reuniting with the fam again, although I had some affairs on the way (mighty, crafty, grasshopperS, herbie, evo) it is always the best feeling to be at home. I love the vibe and feel of this thread, and I still have alot of reading and catching up to do from the summer.

The Herborizer Ti is actually next on my VAS! But again, my present living circumstances does not allow for such a fragile glass device. So, i'll be settling on the Solo 2 next until I move (again) lol

Btw Alexis, do you think....at a time down the road, where you might try the supreme again (maybe with a glass tube)....perhaps you may not be allergic? Alot of people outgrow their allergies, depending on their lifestyles, epigenetics, gut bacteria and immune changes, age etc.... I know you gave it the college try, but don't rule it out maybe for down the road? Heck, @lazylathe gave his Sup a deep soak bath in pure 99% ISO.... maybe your supreme had some manufacturing residues on it or something? I don't know, I just know how awesome this thing is, and wish you could share in the bliss of the best vapour quality and output on this planet.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Today for an after lunch treat i brought out my trusty, bulletproof vape that ALWAYS works!
Yes, the Supreme 3 is on duty today! (and the wild goes crowd...:D:rofl::lmao:)

Loaded up some outdoor strain called C-Weed (seaweed?) that smells amazing!
It's quite dry and a very dark green with dark orange hairs all over.

First hit was as expected!! Dense, instant vapor! I just kept hitting it until the vapor stopped, temp was at 133C by then and the vapor had just started to get thin!

I have missed you S3!

Alexis

Yep, I paid $120usd last year in Feb. I think it's $150 for everyone now? FC members don't get any extra love now, at least I didn't. All good since $150 is way more than fair!

I had to let the Supreme go last june due to a major life change/move, it just wasn't practical using it living in hotels for several months at a time. And, I did get a little frustrated with the butane/torch and was careless and did some damage lol But now I mostly use a propane torch and it's all good.

I'm just reuniting with the fam again, although I had some affairs on the way (mighty, crafty, grasshopperS, herbie, evo) it is always the best feeling to be at home. I love the vibe and feel of this thread, and I still have alot of reading and catching up to do from the summer.

The Herborizer Ti is actually next on my VAS! But again, my present living circumstances does not allow for such a fragile glass device. So, i'll be settling on the Solo 2 next until I move (again) lol

Btw Alexis, do you think....at a time down the road, where you might try the supreme again (maybe with a glass tube)....perhaps you may not be allergic? Alot of people outgrow their allergies, depending on their lifestyles, epigenetics, gut bacteria and immune changes, age etc.... I know you gave it the college try, but don't rule it out maybe for down the road? Heck, @lazylathe gave his Sup a deep soak bath in pure 99% ISO.... maybe your supreme had some manufacturing residues on it or something? I don't know, I just know how awesome this thing is, and wish you could share in the bliss of the best vapour quality and output on this planet.
Yeah I was sure you had good reasons and remember your living situation being a factor, it just seemed like the most logical next step for you as soon as was practical.

I appreciate your sentiments about me possibly being able to tolerate the Supreme again one day, and for sure thee can be developments any time as things change and allergies can vanish as quick as they came.

This is actually what Im hoping. When I can finally clear my body of pathogens for the first time since the Lyme came in 2005, I hope ajd expect, at the least, a dramatic improvement with my allergies. I would love for my cannabis allergy to disappear, it will be a lot better though at the least.

You are also dead right about the importance of intestnal microbial balance in relation to health especially allergies. I have very severe intestinal dysbiosis but I cant rectify it as I am unable to tolerate any form of probiotic whatsoever due to unbearable mucus symptoms.

The same problem I have with almost every remedy, treatment and approach I try. It is ironic, and catch 22. I am getting so much closer to clearing all the pathogens, just need some good fortune and keep my head together and carry on.

So I hope that when I get there, a lot of things will change and I may be able to replenish my intestinal flora.
I am open to the idea that my reaction may have been due to manufacturing residues. I did also wonder if the herb tube is a somewhat different type of aluminium.
I am however happy without needing the Supreme, though it was a hard pill to swallow at first.

I have used my Omnivap the last 2 days and I forgot how good it is. The abv comes out dark brown in 3 hits. The effect is very good, very complete, more so than the Herborizer on setting 7-8.

But the Omnivap bothers my chest much less than the Herborizer, while it extracts more fully than the temps I can tolerate with the Herbo.

I have issues with hands and wrists though and had to give up the Omnivap due to it messing my hands up.
I love the effect though. I am going to get jarhead heater from Pipes, and later in the year will hope to het the VHW.

I will be open to trying the Supreme again if and when I think my alleriges have improved, but only if a friend has one for me to try.
I will do my best to alert others to it and recommend it widely (so I can try it again one day as well.)

The idea of a Ti Supreme is very exciting though! I know Ed is super busy, and not in a hurry to design new products, but if that wasnt the case, I dont think the Ti model would be an unrealistic expectation at all.

biohacker

Do many of you grind? I love the instant thick dense milk up! Whether it's coarse, medium, fine or a mix of all of the above with some kief to boot, it all tastes incredible and milks like gold!

I have noticed that the supreme leaves the most vapour boogers on my glass out of any vape i've ever used in the past! It must be the rapid, incredible full spectrum extraction and vapour density!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Do many of you grind? I love the instant thick dense milk up! Whether it's coarse, medium, fine or a mix of all of the above with some kief to boot, it all tastes incredible and milks like gold!

I have noticed that the supreme leaves the most vapour boogers on my glass out of any vape i've ever used in the past! It must be the rapid, incredible full spectrum extraction and vapour density!
I have to admit i always grind & find I'm still using stock tubes for bigger load size.
I have a little funnel just dump it in and poke it with my poker kind of a little tamp.
Heat to 370 insert stem first heat flavor town then a monster heat. Then re heat with tube in. And maybe again depending on product.
Then do a dab and relax repeat as needed.

Oops im high forgot to add i use mine dry all the time and build up alot of reclaim in the gb 187. It actually dripped out of the end of the stem once. Supreme gooo
I reclaim it and dab it
Yummmmm

Last edited:

Alexis

I believe the vapcaps may also colour glass at a steady rate. The speed with which people seem to build up reclaim inside the vapcap condenser tubes- it would take me years with the Herborizer XL.

It is definitely related to the completeness of the extraction, maybe also to the nature: convection, conduction and radiation.

But these factors facilitate the complete, even and fast extraction without going to ultra high temps, and leaving a dark load carcass without being a bother on the throat and lungs.

So maybe it is the completeness of the extraction which causes the build up on glass, however that is achieved.

Of course I could be wrong about this. I have another condition too, partly a side effect of my illness, partly inherent- I can't see the wood for the trees most of the time!:hmm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom